Solar return Mars conjunct natal vertex - scary?

scarlett

Dear all,

I just checked now my upcoming SR for 2013.
The first thing I realized of my chart is that SR Mars in the 1st SR house will be exactly conjuncting my natal vertex (natally 8th H). I suddenly imagined accidents, or important - life changing home accidents (Mars rules my natal 4th).

Background for you to have more info:
-I am pregnant at the moment (Maybe that could mean caesarian delivery in late June, although my next solar return starts in Sept?)
-Anything happening to the baby?
-I am trying to sell an appartment. Will I sell the appartment we are living in at the moment (and thus pay my debts?).
-Will I have problems with my relationship with my partner?

Please anybody can let me know his/her insight? Anybody experienced that and would like to share it?

thanks!
scarlett.

Attachments

• astro_SR_2013.jpg
    astro_SR_2013.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 29

Claire19

Why would you be scared? The 8th house deals with much more than death for instance. If your natal Mars does not connect to Vertex then there will be little effect. Vertex is really representative of those people who are significant in our lives. They have their sun or moon at the same or similar degree of your Vertex. It is a placement or a point and not even a planet. So dont panic.

If you are trying to sell then you look at the 3rd house for the contract and the sale, the 2nd house of income and monies you will receive and then the 8th of others monies and assets which can represent the buyer. I would look at the Vertex and convert into a birthdate and see if any one with that or similar comes along.

Remember that solar return charts have to be looked at in conjunction with the natal chart which is always used and is the real indicator of life events. If the solar return shows aspects to natal planets that are also there at birth then take note.

Last edited: