What are his next actions towards her? (If any)

liath

Drew up this chart for a friend who’s got a man in mind. The situation is pretty slow at the moment, and when I told her my hobby she asked me this question. She hasn’t heard anything from him recently.

Chart: https://ibb.co/D7dnSmZ

My interpretation first:
I took L1 for the querent and L7 for the quesited. There are not direct applying aspects between the bodies but they are in mutual reception through signs. The moon is applying via trine to L7 and will then apply via square to L1 before leaving Sagittarius. The moon is the Lord of 9H, which signifies a message or communication of some kind coming from him (as opposed to 3H which would be communication from her). The Moon is in her 2H which is house of possessions, and when I thought of what kind of communication could also become a possession I immediately thought “a gift”. I’m not sure if that is a correct idea, but it was like a lightbulb moment so I’m running with it! The moon itself represents messengers and messages, as it is the fastest moving body and “carries” light from one place to another.

Fortuna is not shown here but it is applying to the North Node at 0.7 degrees. I take this as positive vibes, if nothing else.

I also take the fixed stars into account for more information. His ascendant is conjunct Sheratan, a star of accidents and bodily injuries. His significator is in his 12H, so I’m wondering if at the time of this reading he’s receiving treatment for an injury of some kind, or will be very soon.

The moon is conjunct Rastaban, another star with connotations of accidents and violence- somewhat concerning! But I don’t want to turn this into a soap opera, so moving on:

The vertex isn’t really used in horary but I read somewhere that it can denote the general outcome of the situation asked about. The vertex is in 8H and conjunct Rigel, a benefic star that promises good things like riches, glory, happiness, etc. Despite the fact that the vertex is in the 8th house I’d like to hope that its close conjunction with a lucky star means that things will turn out alright.

In any case, I’m optimistic about their feelings for each other given the mutual reception via signs, but it seems that she has priority towards her finances and the idea of romance, before her feelings towards him. I can’t fault that, since they aren’t together and she needs to earn her living.

Given his location in the chart it looks like he’s keen on her but going through something. He also holds the idea of “home” in high regard- he’s either thinking about real estate or property, or maybe, if he’s in the hospital, he just really wishes he were at home 😂

Finally, to round out timing, which is always tricky for me: moon applies to his significator in 3 units and her significator in 11-12 units. The moon is in a mutable sign in a succedent house, so a “middle” timeframe applies…

She’s going on a trip in 9 days, which is ALSO a 9th house matter.

In conclusion: if he is going to take any “action” towards her, I expect it to be in a form of communication that may or may not accompany a gift. Given the application via square and that the moon is peregrine in the sign her significator occupies, I’m not expecting her to be too excited about whatever this supposed communication is.

I’m curious about what you guys interpret from this chart.

liath

For me, finding the south node in the asc is a stricture vs trying to judge the answer to this question at this time.

This is interesting! I haven’t heard of the south node on asc used as a stricture against judgement before. Is this from personal experience, Ankara horary, Vedic?

liath

From the ankara method although personally verified many times.

Okay! This is cool, I’m going to run with this stricture too and see what the results are.

Follow up question: if you have a question that is not fit to be judged under this stricture, do you ever ask that question again? If so, how long do you typically wait?