What is the future of my marriage?

Stonerae90

Will our marriage get better?

Hello

Been married 3yrs, together 7. Have three children at home. Marriage has had a rough period for a while now. Wondering what is seen. Thank you!

Attachments

• married.jpg
    married.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

rafaella

I'm concerned that both your significators are in sign of the quesited, Moon in the 7th, both moon and venue have bad dignity. This shows your deep feeling towards your partner, to point of losing yourself possibly, quite a bit of vulnerability. Whilst your partner, Mars and sun both in fall of Venus, negative reception. This suggests your partner may not have similar feelings, negativity coming off. However, Mars changes signs into Libra, and reception changes drastically, within 2 degrees.

Your question is a bit vague so its uncertain what answer we can glean from here. Are you asking whether you'll work through the difficulties and stay together? if that's the question, I think there is a possibility. I'm not sure what exactly causes his change but it is seen in the chart. Between 2-4 degrees, things improve, could be months. I haven't looked at part of marriage yet, can check next time.

I'm seeing moon separation from Jupiter retro. Plus Venus will square Saturn, it's a difficult aspect. Not sure what jup and Saturn here are, but are there other people interfering? Family members? job or money issue?

Stonerae90

I'm concerned that both your significators are in sign of the quesited, Moon in the 7th, both moon and venue have bad dignity. This shows your deep feeling towards your partner, to point of losing yourself possibly, quite a bit of vulnerability. Whilst your partner, Mars and sun both in fall of Venus, negative reception. This suggests your partner may not have similar feelings, negativity coming off. However, Mars changes signs into Libra, and reception changes drastically, within 2 degrees.

Your question is a bit vague so its uncertain what answer we can glean from here. Are you asking whether you'll work through the difficulties and stay together? if that's the question, I think there is a possibility. I'm not sure what exactly causes his change but it is seen in the chart. Between 2-4 degrees, things improve, could be months. I haven't looked at part of marriage yet, can check next time.

I'm seeing moon separation from Jupiter retro. Plus Venus will square Saturn, it's a difficult aspect. Not sure what jup and Saturn here are, but are there other people interfering? Family members? job or money issue?

Sorry for being vague. Yes. Wondering if marriage will get better. He wants to stay together but is stuck in ways. His mother causes issues for us, our kids can cause conflict as well sometimes. I have lost myself in this marriage and I have begun to dig myself out and rediscover who I am.

Natally he is Leo sun, Cancer moon and Libra rising and J am Virgo sun Capricorn moon Aries rising if it matters.