Will ı have miscarriage

Scherzy

???????????????????????????

Attachments

• coll.jpg
    coll.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 31

WisdomJoy

Hey! I saw your previous thread and completely understand where you're coming from. I wanted to ask, are you allowed to leave the house for groceries? I'm wondering if you might be able to go to a pharmacy since it's an essential service and pick one up and take the test in the bathroom if anything? Or if you can't, is it possible to have the test delivered a friends place and you can go take it there?

My thoughts are with you, I know this is incredibly tough.

Scherzy

Hey! I saw your previous thread and completely understand where you're coming from. I wanted to ask, are you allowed to leave the house for groceries? I'm wondering if you might be able to go to a pharmacy since it's an essential service and pick one up and take the test in the bathroom if anything? Or if you can't, is it possible to have the test delivered a friends place and you can go take it there?

My thoughts are with you, I know this is incredibly tough.

Hey the tests are negative

CapAquaPis

Hey the tests are negative

Pregnancy test or covid19 test (or both, since medical concerns for pregnant people are very high at this time). You may be pregnant later this year and it could be rife with some complications. Honestly, I wish you luck in these trying times and your personal dilemma next year.

Scherzy

Pregnancy test or covid19 test (or both, since medical concerns for pregnant people are very high at this time). You may be pregnant later this year and it could be rife with some complications. Honestly, I wish you luck in these trying times and your personal dilemma next year.
Pregnancy test are negative

CapAquaPis

Pregnancy test are negative

Very good...just be careful and tell your lover he needs to control himself. Astrology isn't entirely based on fate, we have the power to prevent disaster and tragedy once we are told the risks ahead in our lives. My thoughts and prayers to currently pregnant AW members and everyone in this forum to be safe and protected.

Scherzy

But I didnt understand this comment