Why am i experiencing stuff

devanand

from past week or so, i have been like constantly seeing things or stuffs related to "her" wherever i go no matter...
so, i was wondering ifff
"Is she missing me badly in a good way"??? or dnt knw why all of a sudden i am experiencing stuff...related to her...

Attachments

• astro_dev_event_hr.63939.39059.jpg
    astro_dev_event_hr.63939.39059.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Chrysalis

Ok im taking it as a L1/L7 chart.

Moon/saturn have separated around 3 units ago, suddenly/trine uranus 10th house.

You being a nocturnal planet and being below the earth with the sun your not in good place so id say your a little emotionally out of whack, your thinking its something its not and with you also being posited in a dark degree @ 23 sagg, then you've basically dug your own grave to do with her...was you the one to leave ?

When moon moves signs theres a square to mars, who is L10 end of matters.

devanand

Ok im taking it as a L1/L7 chart.

Moon/saturn have separated around 3 units ago, suddenly/trine uranus 10th house.

You being a nocturnal planet and being below the earth with the sun your not in good place so id say your a little emotionally out of whack, your thinking its something its not and with you also being posited in a dark degree @ 23 sagg, then you've basically dug your own grave to do with her...was you the one to leave ?

When moon moves signs theres a square to mars, who is L10 end of matters.
i m moon, shes saturn?

aquarius7000

Hi,

You are the Moon and she is Saturn. The Moon is moving away from Saturn, so don't see a future there. Don't waste your time.