Do people with dignified Venus have better taste?

Vyri

Banned
Found an interesting past thread about refinement of tastes:

When you consider the colour (inherent to perception of depth of hue or a certain type of understanding of subject or activity the house/sign rules) that reflects the properties a sign has natural rulership of; (for want of a better expression) then as it travels to a different element of house, lets say when Libra travels to the 2nd house where Taurus/Venus have natural rule, you would think Venus would refine with a higher expression of Libra, the 2nd house light of Taurus/ Venus; i.e., a lighter reflection, elevated, angle superiority; teaching the subconscious from object associations=an elevated awareness of appreciation to conception values, taste, which reflect improvement responses of awareness.

In Psychology associations to various objects aids towards our development in maturity or proofing out as refined taste choices.

Yet in light of the two house distances (it is important to first give recognition to the fixed estates or houses in the heavens as sign/house is simultaneous to interpretation (the ancients considered them first in hierarchy in appearance in the heavens, planets as ambassadors doing the signs bidding-actuating additional improvements to character=change of estate-evaluation interpretations.)

Yet when Libra visits Taurus' house placement they effect a quincunx energy, which is always a fluxing energy-remanding present set circumstances oft times a physical adjustment. The energy is discordant lacking a blend that achieves any successful energy exchanges, the houses/signs/planets of rule are not complete in expression.

The quincunx is a health aspect, somewhat discordant, registering most often physical/material/mental transmutations necessary to effect the accomplishment of creation/a complete whole process, or form resulting.

Venus being not in the same triplicity, air, water, earth, or fire, shows no affinity of a benign
association from a quincunx=improved insight=adjustments taste or refinements, Venus has a diminishing reflection of a devalued hue in that house.

The ambassador (planet) of a sign/natural house, sent to different monads of expression bears witness to the house/signs ability to first consideration, reflecting a recognition to values already made aware of occultly as talents within our spiritual makeup. The refinements necessary to understand where we must integrate outside experiences that change our point of view by event exposures are the planets opportunity for improvement by human exposures of activity.

When a complementary sign falls on a house of an element that will bear fruit from its association with it, sextile, trine, semi sextile=growth energies, enlightenment emerges as possible improvement to quality.

These aspects express themselves early on in the native's personal traits as part of the spirit's natural insights of awareness. The native having no difficulty to recognize value or quality, often times demonstrates a natural affinity with various instruments of sound; expressions of color, etc... gifts of genius. It gives evidence to the fixed states of a hierarchy of stars- verifying authority over the planets. Arriving first in appearance, they are also higher in the spheres as parents or Kingdoms of domain to the planets reflecting offspring.

The signs are fixed estates, the planets travel or progress within them giving us opportunity to experience various exposures or lessons to further modify our understanding of evolution to an even greater symmetry=perfection.

Whew..off my soap box..have Venus in the ninth house in Aries, trying-striving to push past the boundaries of Aries in 29 deg. 46 minutes (?) into the more dignified estate or expression of Venus (although lesser than Venus in Libra law) in Taurus, the affinity Taurus has with the natural sign/house of Sagittarius is improved with Jupiter joying there in Taurus, (ambassador of Sag.) greatly improving the aspect of a quincunx these signs/houses have placed over each other Aries/Taurus on Sagittarius.

All the best

Vyri

Last edited:

duenderoja

Found an interesting past thread about refinement of tastes:

When you consider the colour (inherent to perception of depth of hue or a certain type of understanding of subject or activity the house/sign rules) that reflects the properties a sign has natural rulership of; (for want of a better expression) then as it travels to a different element of house, lets say when Libra travels to the 2nd house where Taurus/Venus have natural rule, you would think Venus would refine with a higher expression of Libra, the 2nd house light of Taurus/ Venus; i.e., a lighter reflection, elevated, angle superiority; teaching the subconscious from object associations=an elevated awareness of appreciation to conception values, taste, which reflect improvement responses of awareness.

In Psychology associations to various objects aids towards our development in maturity or proofing out as refined taste choices.

Yet in light of the two house distances (it is important to first give recognition to the fixed estates or houses in the heavens as sign/house is simultaneous to interpretation (the ancients considered them first in hierarchy in appearance in the heavens, planets as ambassadors doing the signs bidding-actuating additional improvements to character=change of estate-evaluation interpretations.)

Yet when Libra visits Taurus' house placement they effect a quincunx energy, which is always a fluxing energy-remanding present set circumstances oft times a physical adjustment. The energy is discordant lacking a blend that achieves any successful energy exchanges, the houses/signs/planets of rule are not complete in expression.

The quincunx is a health aspect, somewhat discordant, registering most often physical/material/mental transmutations necessary to effect the accomplishment of creation/a complete whole process, or form resulting.

Venus being not in the same triplicity, air, water, earth, or fire, shows no affinity of a benign
association from a quincunx=improved insight=adjustments taste or refinements, Venus has a diminishing reflection of a devalued hue in that house.

The ambassador (planet) of a sign/natural house, sent to different monads of expression bears witness to the house/signs ability to first consideration, reflecting a recognition to values already made aware of occultly as talents within our spiritual makeup. The refinements necessary to understand where we must integrate outside experiences that change our point of view by event exposures are the planets opportunity for improvement by human exposures of activity.

When a complementary sign falls on a house of an element that will bear fruit from its association with it, sextile, trine, semi sextile=growth energies, enlightenment emerges as possible improvement to quality.

These aspects express themselves early on in the native's personal traits as part of the spirit's natural insights of awareness. The native having no difficulty to recognize value or quality, often times demonstrates a natural affinity with various instruments of sound; expressions of color, etc... gifts of genius. It gives evidence to the fixed states of a hierarchy of stars- verifying authority over the planets. Arriving first in appearance, they are also higher in the spheres as parents or Kingdoms of domain to the planets reflecting offspring.

The signs are fixed estates, the planets travel or progress within them giving us opportunity to experience various exposures or lessons to further modify our understanding of evolution to an even greater symmetry=perfection.

Whew..off my soap box..have Venus in the ninth house in Aries, trying-striving to push past the boundaries of Aries in 29 deg. 46 minutes (?) into the more dignified estate or expression of Venus (although lesser than Venus in Libra law) in Taurus, the affinity Taurus has with the natural sign/house of Sagittarius is improved with Jupiter joying there in Taurus, (ambassador of Sag.) greatly improving the aspect of a quincunx these signs/houses have placed over each other Aries/Taurus on Sagittarius.

All the best

My Libra Venus is in the second house, and I believe it affords me many inborn abilities to design, balance, measure (a wall, table, couch, building - by eye).

I have also used my my Libran abilities in the kitchen because I love feeding people. They always love my food and want to take some home.

I tend to dress just okay, but it is just for me, anyway. But my Pinterest wall is full of dresses I want, haha! My style is long skirts that billow and short sleeve blouses. Or maxi dresses.

IMG_0634.png

tripleooo

My Libra Venus is in the second house, and I believe it affords me many inborn abilities to design, balance, measure (a wall, table, couch, building - by eye).

I have also used my my Libran abilities in the kitchen because I love feeding people. They always love my food and want to take some home.

I tend to dress just okay, but it is just for me, anyway. But my Pinterest wall is full of dresses I want, haha! My style is long skirts that billow and short sleeve blouses. Or maxi dresses.

IMG_0634.png

Well, you use Vedic astrology, so I don't think your Venus works the same way as with the other people on this thread... You have Venus in Scorpio in Western astrology. However, you have Libra ascendant and three planets in Libra, so I guess it explains your love for all things beautiful.

I've seen your posts on the Vedic board, so I checked your natal chart because you didn't mention what system you used this time. Hope I don't sound like a creep. :happy:

UraSatVen1029

If you're referring to Western Astrology placements, it would sometimes be a little more than just the Venus sign. Here comes in the aspects and house placements, can they be helpful as well.

In my family, I'm the one most inclined to music and arts, next would be my sister, then my mom.

The thing is, I have a Sun conjunct Venus in scorpio 10th house. And remember they said that Sun and Venus has to be a little far away from eachother to be able to express better qualities? Well, **** because I only have em' like... 16 minutes away from eachother. It's like exactly conjunct 0 degress and 16 minutes. And it's in Scorpio. I always thought this was a bad thing. I love food and wine, I love to sing and perform but I don't have any Taurus or Leo placement (except for my northnode). I have a lot of Scorpio. And a bunch of Aquarius. And for taste? Well for example, my music. Its really broad. I find myself liking a lot of genres and relate to different ppl with different tastes and they seem to appreciate mine too. I enjoy pop, rnb, rock, edm, instrumentals, classical music, blues, some indie and some really old music. Whenever I share my music with my siblings and friends, I find that they usually like it and ask me for more suggestions. I also love how I appreciate a lot of genres in music. Sooo I guess it's okay? Hahaha we all have different preferences though.

Some of my friends have noted how stylish I can be. But only sometimes when I want or need to. Usually I'm very laid back and just dgaf xD and I am mostly conservative due to my Capricorn rising. But I like to dress elegantly with a dose of Libra feminity. I don't do revealing clothes at all, I want something that covers me up but is pleasing and presentable enough for the public. Usually I blend the elegance with a little edgy-ness. I love darker colors as well. Navy Blue, blood red, purple, and I rarely wear yellow or orange. I have Libra MC. But idk how that helps lol. I only have Venus Scorpio in 10th house, so yeah.

Usually, the people I meet or have been friends with that have Venus in Libra, Taurus and Pisces have better social skills lolol. I have a best friend and his Venus is in Pisces. He is usually very caring, a little naive, does love music, but is also a less awkward than I am. Remember I do have Scorpio Venus and Cap rising. Makes me cautious and reserved. With his tastes, he also does have good taste as well. Our venuses are trine so we kinda have a lot in common there. I also know someone with a Venus in taurus. Yes, they are natural with arts and music and is more famous within the social setting. I also know someone with a Venus Libra but he's a guy, and his venus makes him express and expose his feminity more than a usual guy does. He is appreciates a lot of things that are beautiful. It can be from having a beautiful face, to having a beautiful voice, to beautiful home decorations and whatnot. His gf is really attractive and diplomatic too hahaha. Yes, he has good taste and can sing very well. We're good singing buddies. As for house placements, I think uhhh, I have Jupiter in the 2nd house. That's all. XD

I think I've never met anyone yet with the same Venus as mine. Usually, I meet the ones who have strong and dignified venuses. My sis has a Venus Pisces. I think my dad does too as well. Altho, my mom has an Aries Venus, and she was known for her graceful style in dancing ballet, is always the interior designer in our family, heck she chooses my clothes and make up to make sure I look good. And she does it well.

I think I relate more to my vedic placements. I have Libra Sun and Venus in the 11th house. Despite my intense nature I do tend to be very diplomatic and is a people pleaser as well. (Yeah, a scorpio that will kiss-***). OKAY WOAH SORRY for the long post. Just wanted to clarify things that maybe a dignified Venus alone cant mean good taste and talent.

piercethevale

I have become a siderealist somewhat recently as I am now convinced that is the only proper means to assess where anything is at present.
The problem here is as to at what point in time these dignities and such were declared and how many degrees the precession had shifted the Signs at that time if said declaration wasn't declared when they were perfectly aligned?

While I personally believe that most of, if not all, the attributes of the Signs were formulated over the last few hundred years and are somewhat accurate for those Signs by placement via the Tropical Zodiac the fact that the precession is ever changing the alignment will render these beliefs more and more inaccurate as time goes by.

I am rather good at determining a persons' Sun Sign by birth by their physical appearance, given that they are caucasian, or mostly so, and all the better at it when they are of similar ancestry to that of my own. My brother is just as good at it and possibly even better.

As to exalted degrees I think that to be a lot of hogwash and partially for the same reason.

I have a great deal of faith in the readings given by the late, renowned 20th century American clairvoyant, Edgar Cayce and in July of 1936 Edgar declared that the Tropical 1st degree of Aries was then in Aquarius. As to whether He meant that it had just entered the 30th degree of Aquarius or was fully aligned with it I still haven't found the answer to.

I was born on May 6th, 1953 and at the time of my birth, by the Tropical Zodiac, Venus was in the 16th degree of Aries at 15° Aries 05' 53" and thus by Sidereal it was in the late 15th degree of Pisces.
By Tropical Zodiac my Asc. was at 17° Scorpio 07'. Thus by Sidereal I am an Aries with Libra rising with Venus in Pisces (Does that sound oddly familiar, Phoenix Venus?)

Personally, I think that I have very good taste.

Chrysalis

I've got venus in libra, also sextile neptune.

I'm very fussy about how i look but not too over the top, i don't wear all the false eyelashes and contouring, fake hair and stuff, i'm all natural but i do turn heads, and i have a nice unique dress style, i don't follow the crowd i wear what i wan't but i do have a flare for black dresses and lots and lots of shoes.

My home once again is very exquisitely and uniquely decorated/furnished but im a bargain hunter also,so none of these were brought expensively, i love antique things too not modern things.

I have a great eye for nice things, i prefer to look in charity shops or antique fares for things and i can always spot something, i'll picture it in my home and just know exactly how it will look, i can go into a charity store and spend £8 on clothes and when i wear them i'll look like im wearing designer as i just know how to piece things together....so i do have a huge clothes selection/accessories.

I love Art, im a painter, just recently started pencil drawing and seem to have picked it up quite easily. Love making things too, i save bottles and things and recycle them into something else, i hand painted all my garden furniture this summer with flowers.

Im very musical too, ive got a piano and a guitar but just not had time to really get down to learning to play them, even though id love to be able to play the piano. Btw my piano is an old German one i won from Ebay for 30 pound, but i absolutely adore it.

Cooking i love cooking but different things from different country's, don't like the normal average ladi dah. I like eating out but in nice restaurants, if i go to a coffee shop it has to be a nice setting one with respectable people inside.

I have become a siderealist somewhat recently as I am now convinced that is the only proper means to assess where anything is at present.
The problem here is as to at what point in time these dignities and such were declared and how many degrees the precession had shifted the Signs at that time if said declaration wasn't declared when they were perfectly aligned?

While I personally believe that most of, if not all, the attributes of the Signs were formulated over the last few hundred years and are somewhat accurate for those Signs by placement via the Tropical Zodiac the fact that the precession is ever changing the alignment will render these beliefs more and more inaccurate as time goes by.

I am rather good at determining a persons' Sun Sign by birth by their physical appearance, given that they are caucasian, or mostly so, and all the better at it when they are of similar ancestry to that of my own. My brother is just as good at it and possibly even better.

As to exalted degrees I think that to be a lot of hogwash and partially for the same reason.

I have a great deal of faith in the readings given by the late, renowned 20th century American clairvoyant, Edgar Cayce and in July of 1936 Edgar declared that the Tropical 1st degree of Aries was then in Aquarius. As to whether He meant that it had just entered the 30th degree of Aquarius or was fully aligned with it I still haven't found the answer to.

I was born on May 6th, 1953 and at the time of my birth, by the Tropical Zodiac, Venus was in the 16th degree of Aries at 15° Aries 05' 53" and thus by Sidereal it was in the late 15th degree of Pisces.
By Tropical Zodiac my Asc. was at 17° Scorpio 07'. Thus by Sidereal I am an Aries with Libra rising with Venus in Pisces (Does that sound oddly familiar, Phoenix Venus?)

Personally, I think that I have very good taste.

I'm in no way opposing personally and excuse me if I'm a bit harsh, but since we're talking about this tropical/sidereal debate I really want to butt in. It's really interesting that you switch to sidereal, I remember a thread where you were getting quite defensive about the tropical zodiac and how it was the only true solution, mainly basing your arguments on Sabian symbols. Well, I guess nothing is constant. :whistling: Don't get me wrong though, I'm not judging you, but it's very interesting, to say the least.

I think you may find this link of interest: http://www.sevenstarsastrology.com/?p=1180 There are some problems with the sidereal zodiac and its idea and I've personally been very dissatisfied with its practical application, while extremelly satisfied with the tropical zodiac, but you know, it's just my experience. The tropical zodiac has been used since ancient times, it's nothing new. For example, such ancient thing as antiscia is obviously based on tropical, not sidereal zodiac...

While I personally believe that most of, if not all, the attributes of the Signs were formulated over the last few hundred years...

Wot is dis. Explain yourself, sir. Why do you think so?

I am rather good at determining a persons' Sun Sign by birth by their physical appearance...

Really? I find it strange. I could believe that you're good at guessing people's ascendant signs, but Sun signs??? So anyway, have you had more success with guessing people's sidereal or tropical Sun signs?

...at the time of my birth, by the Tropical Zodiac, Venus was in the 16th degree of Aries at 15° Aries 05' 53" and thus by Sidereal it was in the late 15th degree of Pisces.

Well, the difference between the sidereal/tropical zodiacs is not 30 degrees, to my knowledge, it's about 24-26 degrees. So your Venus should be at approximately 21 Pisces.

But anyway, if you think that sidereal works better, I'm not going to insist that you should change your mind, lol. Choose whatever seems to work better. Maybe it's a good idea to combine both zodiacs, though it'd get extremely complicated in implementation.

splindsay

OK, this is kind of a silly question. :lol: But I'm genuinely interested what you think about this. If you have your Venus in Taurus, Libra or Pisces, do you think you have a good taste? Do other people with strong Venus give you this impression? What exactly in your opinion makes a good taste? Good style of clothing? Good music preferences? Good cooking abilities?

By the way, if your Venus is in Aries, Scorpio or Virgo, your input is veeery appreciated. Do you have... a bad taste??? :surprised:

I've met a few Venus's which I believe have great aesthetic - however they all seem to have venus's around my moon Gemini. My brother is an amazing cook & musician - his Venus is in cancer in the 12th (and he's Leo rising)

I also think I have a fabulous taste and style 😅 My Venus is 1* Aries! In the first house. Conjunct mercury(in Pisces) and Juno. I'm aqua rising. Also work as a visual merchandiser.

piercethevale

I'm in no way opposing personally and excuse me if I'm a bit harsh, but since we're talking about this tropical/sidereal debate I really want to butt in. It's really interesting that you switch to sidereal, I remember a thread where you were getting quite defensive about the tropical zodiac and how it was the only true solution, mainly basing your arguments on Sabian symbols. Well, I guess nothing is constant. :whistling: Don't get me wrong though, I'm not judging you, but it's very interesting, to say the least.

I think you may find this link of interest: http://www.sevenstarsastrology.com/?p=1180 There are some problems with the sidereal zodiac and its idea and I've personally been very dissatisfied with its practical application, while extremelly satisfied with the tropical zodiac, but you know, it's just my experience. The tropical zodiac has been used since ancient times, it's nothing new. For example, such ancient thing as antiscia is obviously based on tropical, not sidereal zodiac...

Wot is dis. Explain yourself, sir. Why do you think so?

Really? I find it strange. I could believe that you're good at guessing people's ascendant signs, but Sun signs??? So anyway, have you had more success with guessing people's sidereal or tropical Sun signs?

Well, the difference between the sidereal/tropical zodiacs is not 30 degrees, to my knowledge, it's about 24-26 degrees. So your Venus should be at approximately 21 Pisces.

But anyway, if you think that sidereal works better, I'm not going to insist that you should change your mind, lol. Choose whatever seems to work better. Maybe it's a good idea to combine both zodiacs, though it'd get extremely complicated in implementation.

It's because at the time I was convinced that the Sabians are permanently affixed to the Tropical Zodiac that I defended the Tropical system. I have never been much into the attributes of the Signs, as per my interests, since day one when I became convinced of the validity of astrology (when I was 31 years old in 1984...prior to that I was just another Joe No Nothing reading the Sunday horoscope for amusement and playing along with the pop belief in profile type by Sun Sign crowd.) It was the validity of the Sabian Symbols that convinced me that there was something of truth in astrology and that it would be a worthwhile study after all.

I've since read one of Rudhyar's explanations on the 360 symbols of transformation that the Sabian Symbols actually are. He explained that the symbol for Aries 01° must always coincide with the first day of Spring as these precepts that are the Symbols aren't necessarily limited to Astrology but rather are to be found in any cycle. You can take the phase of the 28 day cycle of the Moon and divide it into 360 phases and each will correspond to the 360 Sabian Symbols , in the same order, one by one.
You can apply them to any cycle.

Also since I wrote that I inherited my parents small library of Edgar Cayce material and found a number of pieces of literature written on Edgar and what his readings revealed about astrology that I was previously unaware of.
Thus I was won over to the Siderealists but utilize the Tropical for Sabian Symbology interpretation.
Whenever I have "guessed" a persons Sun Sign I have done so by first hand familiarity with facial features. I studied art for about 8 years and my father, whom was a master portraitist, taught me a lot. I have an acute ability to remember topographical features whether it be the land or a face from memory. I had to take some sort of psychological evaluation during a workers injury lawsuit..an I.Q. test is what it was...and there was a part of the test in which the psychologist would show me a outline of a shape or just random angles and such and after a four or five second exposure he would cover the image and I had to draw it by memory. I got every one but the very last and that I missed by one minute turn of direction of the line. He about fell out of his chair.

I can easily spot the Pisces/Virgo types, the Taurus/Scorpio types, and the Cancer/Capricorn types. Aries//Libra and Gemini/Sag not so easily. Leo/Aquarius not so well either. But I sometimes...more often than not...get lucky with those after I've eliminated the six types I know so well. So I bat about 1.000 fifty percent of the time and the other 50% I bat about .333...that's a pretty good overall batting average, wouldn't you say? ...Especially considering that there are more Virgos (as by totalling Sun and Ascendant Virgos as one) in the Norther Hemisphere than any other Sign...so I actually get confronted with a familiar Sign somewhat more than 50% of the time.

Your opinion of the ayanamsha is just like a belly button. Everybody has one of their own.
I implicitly trust Edgar Cayce on any information He gave outside of predicting the future (no one can accurately do that...He even stated that disclaimer periodically) If He said we had entered the Age of Aquarius in July 1936, then July 1936 it was as far as I'm concerned.

The figures I gave for my natal astrology by Sidereal are correct according to that statement He made.:smile:

Last edited:

piercethevale

I've grown and expanded my knowledge of astrology by participating here at the forum. That's the number one reason any member should have for joining, that and to share what they have proven to be valid knowledge and techniques.

I joined to share my discoveries but was somewhat forced to grow...to learn from the other members as well, otherwise the message doesn't get across. That message being the validity of the Sabian Symbols and how they are the ultimate tool of rectification... tha...and that book I wrote, but this is not the appropriate forum for plugging that.

One only proves them self to be inept at evaluating knowledge and techniques if they can't, or refuse to, recognize the validity of those they are previously ignorant of.

That I hope and expect to further grow in knowledge and be that as it may probably will require more change of opinions... and sometimes just refinement of others or even abandonment... and that is what evolution is all about. Increased knowledge is a part of that process of evolution:smile:

piercethevale

I have a revelation to make concerning the precession of the equinoxes that I've been sitting on for about the last year and a half. I have consulted with my trusted clairvoyant friend, Clarisse Conner, on the matter and she confirmed my deductions as being accurate.

It is of very controversial potential...
... let me rephrase that?

It will be most assuredly controversial of the A number 1 type.
I'm just getting all the facts together still...

..no... I might as well just be honest here...

It's so controversial that I'm still getting my courage up to reveal it.

Maybe soon.
ptv

david starling

I have a revelation to make concerning the precession of the equinoxes that I've been sitting on for about the last year and a half. I have consulted with my trusted clairvoyant friend, Clarisse Conner, on the matter and she confirmed my deductions as being accurate.

It is of very controversial potential...
... let me rephrase that?

It will be most assuredly controversial of the A number 1 type.
I'm just getting all the facts together still...

..no... I might as well just be honest here...

It's so controversial that I'm still getting my courage up to reveal it.

Maybe soon.
ptv

If you pm me about it, I'll keep it a secret. Anything that adds to my knowledge of the Earth's Ages is most welcome. And, I've read many controversial articles about Precession already, so I might not even be surprised. Thanks, if you decide to let me know.

Last edited:

piercethevale

If you pm me about it, I'll keep it a secret. Anything that adds to my knowledge of the Earth's Ages is most welcome. And, I've read many controversial articles about Precession already, so I might not even be surprised. Thanks, if you decide to let me know.

All in due time. It will go out to everyone or no one person at all.
I believe it to be of that great of importance.
I hope you will all understand and I do expect a great deal of skepticism and the type that is more as like vitriolic cynicism... that which stirs up a lot of animosity from a certain segment of astrologers... in fact I've already taken some shots for just being on the approach to this discovery... I'll leave you with that and let your own powers of deduction ...or flights of imagination... take you from there

david starling

I hope you will all understand and I do expect a great deal of skepticism and the type that is more as like vitriolic cynicism... that which stirs up a lot of animosity from a certain segment of astrologers... in fact I've already taken some shots for just being on the approach to this discovery... I'll leave you with that and let your own powers of deduction ...or flights of imagination... take you from there

Doesn't really fit this Thread, but as far as I'm concerned, when it comes to how most of us live our, daily, mundane lives, and what we're capable of both as single individuals and as individuals acting in concert on the material plane, the Sidereal Ages are without importance no matter how you determine them. They're important only in the spiritual sense, and for those, like yourself, who are on a spiritual quest. The mundane, Tropical Ages, using the Tropical-zodiac, are the ones that affect all of our lives directly, and correspond to the development of civilization as we now know it, and the amazing technology now available for use. I have SERIOUSLY studied the Sidereal Ages, with the various Ayanamsas (including some quite similar to yours, which are extremely popular among "new agers" who believe the Aquarian Age is already manifesting its true effects). The Sidereal Ages are EXTREMELY lacking in explaining history, and our current situation.
As far as I can tell,you're unique in actually USING the Sidereal settings for Charts that you're using for the Ages, unlike the new agers I'm talking about, and kudos to you for that!

Last edited:

david starling

Hmm....I think I'll wait for your revelation about Precession before drawing conclusions about your Sidereal Ages, as you see them, because Precession plus Ayanamsa work together. Btw, are you using an equal-Sign zodiac? Not all Siderealists do.

david starling

VERY Taurian! A Sun Aries would just tell it and take the heat. :lol:

david starling

The most controversial one I've seen is that Earth's "wobble", which causes Precession, is due to the influence of a second Sun, paired with good old Sol as a binary companion. :w00t:

piercethevale

Doesn't really fit this Thread, but as far as I'm concerned, when it comes to how most of us live our, daily, mundane lives, and what we're capable of both as single individuals and as individuals acting in concert on the material plane, the Sidereal Ages are without importance no matter how you determine them. They're important only in the spiritual sense, and for those, like yourself, who are on a spiritual quest. The mundane, Tropical Ages, using the Tropical-zodiac, are the ones that affect all of our lives directly, and correspond to the development of civilization as we now know it, and the amazing technology now available for use. I have SERIOUSLY studied the Sidereal Ages, with the various Ayanamsas (including some quite similar to yours, which are extremely popular among "new agers" who believe the Aquarian Age is already manifesting its true effects). The Sidereal Ages are EXTREMELY lacking in explaining history, and our current situation.
As far as I can tell,you're unique in actually USING the Sidereal settings for Charts that you're using for the Ages, unlike the new agers I'm talking about, and kudos to you for that!

I got to hand it to you as you almost got me to cast caution to the wind and spill the beans here and now...in fact I spent an hour writing the whole thing out and was about to double post it here and in a newly initiated thread in the mundane forum...and then I remembered Mercury is retrograde presently and caught myself in time.
Nice try.:annoyed:

I'll say this. I only reltively recently started doing mundane astrology and I've yet to use the Tropical Zodiac for anything other that Sabian Symbol application when dealing with US history and US history is all that I've done other than the "Biblical stuff" I'm involved in. As to US history you may note that I've pretty much just stuck to analyzing US history via the astrological Parts I derived from the chart I attest is the only true natal chart to use for the USA, that being the "Zero Hour' chart; r.e. 12:00:01 A.M. July4, 1776 Philadelphia

I'll initiate a thread on the matter the day Mercury goes direct... or soon after...I'm going to "consult the stars" for this one.:wink: