2 directions

marsScorp

So there is a job offer that came up at the place I use to work at last year before I was retrenched. A rival company took over and I applied for a job. The issue is I am very confused as to whether I should take that job with venus being retrograde and quit my current job. I'm tired of the travelling and cost of travelling plus my current employer underpays me. I must mention that my last application at this company was declined due to incomplete schooling cert so this is a re application basically does venus retrograde still hamper it? I'm not one to take blind leap of faith I feel so conflicted however I'm really unhappy at work.

Should I quit my current employer and accept the new job at the rival company?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_work_confliction_hr.35824.445878.jpg
    astro_2gw_work_confliction_hr.35824.445878.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 32

Chrysalis

So the rival company would be mars, when moon was trying to get to mars by square, which mars does receive, venus your job at present being in detriment, blocked moon performing the aspect to mars.

But..but...but..antiscia may save the day, mars antiscia is @ 19,19 scorpio, which moon reaches after leaving behind slow *** venus, so 3 degrees away moon reaches mars shadow point.

Then you've got sun on MC and moon going to benefic jupiter straight after, id say your making the right decision.

marsScorp

So the rival company would be mars, when moon was trying to get to mars by square, which mars does receive, venus your job at present being in detriment, blocked moon performing the aspect to mars.

But..but...but..antiscia may save the day, mars antiscia is @ 19,19 scorpio, which moon reaches after leaving behind slow *** venus, so 3 degrees away moon reaches mars shadow point.

Then you've got sun on MC and moon going to benefic jupiter straight after, id say your making the right decision.

The right decision by accepting the job offer?

marsScorp

Well you've applied haven't you, to me it looks like the right thing you've done yes. Have they got back to you yet ?

They will by next week but they will definitely call me have heard that from a reliable source. I'm just concerned the salary wont be satisfactory.