Will I break up with my future husband before we marry?

waybread

Mars does not indicate your future husband. Obviously some women never marry, or marry multipe times.

Mars is one indicator of the type of man to whom you are attracted. Another is the sign on your 7th house cusp (Aries) and its planetary ruler. In this case, the ruler of Aries is Mars, as well.

Venus gives a woman's sense of femininity, as well as her feelings about other things that Venus rules, such as the fine arts, and luxuries such as jewelry. The sun gives your identity or sense of self. The ascendant indicates your body and outward personality. Libra rising makes you more Venusian than many people, but you are far more than just Venus in your chart.

With all those asteroids in your chart and its small size, I am having trouble reading it. But as best I can make out, there is no reason to worry about a break-up with a fiance, any more than these things happen to all kinds of people.

the_virgo

Mars does not indicate your future husband. Obviously some women never marry, or marry multipe times.

Mars is one indicator of the type of man to whom you are attracted. Another is the sign on your 7th house cusp (Aries) and its planetary ruler. In this case, the ruler of Aries is Mars, as well.

Venus gives a woman's sense of femininity, as well as her feelings about other things that Venus rules, such as the fine arts, and luxuries such as jewelry. The sun gives your identity or sense of self. The ascendant indicates your body and outward personality. Libra rising makes you more Venusian than many people, but you are far more than just Venus in your chart.

With all those asteroids in your chart and its small size, I am having trouble reading it. But as best I can make out, there is no reason to worry about a break-up with a fiance, any more than these things happen to all kinds of people.

Thank you so much for reading my chart and for your time i really appreciate it! :)

Vyri

Banned
Dear how old are you..may I ask?

If an aspect between two Lords (in the case here the Lord and The Lady or Queen..i.e., Venus & Mars) moves within the lifetime to a square there is reason to think the things and activities of the houses the ruler or ambassador's have prominence of will come into some friction or obstacle in handling, some difficulty sufficiently integrating into the personality. Venus moves away from Mars, so the energy will diminish, not too quickly but I believe by the time you are in your twenties the progressions they make ..(she will be moving away from the square from him) will give you the experience in life with some ability to handle the upsets the friction the two indicate. Take the signs/house's naturally they have rule of and the houses signs they are upon in your chart and you will find where the obstacle's originate from. Yes they will be personal (Venus 1st house and Mars third, thinking makes it so-so you must handle with care your direct intense responses to men and siblings in general.) Do you have brother's that colour the way you view how suitors should purport themselves whilst they might court you?

Venus gets a break here in Leo the romance sign..and the trait of loving sweet children,..Should you be too demanding (fixed expectations) unyielding and not willing to compromise in a 'give and take' fashion..playing-making the energetic advances (Venus square Mars-Mars ruling the 7th house..he should wish to lead..but not always..you will attract these types.) here is where the friction might arise. Having your way or the highway is the trait you must try to avoid.

Venus is above the horizon and I should think bc she is elevated you will not experience the square (natal energy) so full blown by the time you are in your 20's or after. Watch the transits (daily) especially by the heavier planets that additionally set the square energy off, the Parallel's with these two planets will affect your emotions additionally, they augmenting the aspects of the transits...they are emotionally volatile in a natel chart and make for double trouble.

Your Venus is in Leo (amour' personified..the love of the dance two birds make before the culmination of nesting) Love with all the trimmings the gent should shower the damsel with is something you wish to experience..and expect. (Mars in Scorpio is dignified here so to be able to receive all this angelic attention and knightly advance in a proper way you might find yourself at odds with your desires (oh your temper..whew) of haste to be able to make the bent knee by the prince to occur for you.) It is the square that has you flustered to want these things and the passion that could get in the way for the true expression's of Venus and Mars to demonstrate on a higher level, or for them to transpire along the proper right course.

Be patient with your developing love expressions and read read read old romance books..(a personal favorite pastime in my youth..hope you don't mind my meddling..am an old fogy. A book by Helene B. Andeline called Fascinating Girlhood and one called Fascinating Womanhood are also a couple of my favorites.)

All the best
Vyri

Your friend in Astrology

Take care

Last edited:

the_virgo

If an aspect between two Lords (in the case here the Lord and The Lady or Queen..i.e., Venus & Mars) moves within the lifetime to a square there is reason to think the things and activities of the houses the ruler or ambassador's have prominence of will come into some friction or obstacle in handling, some difficulty sufficiently integrating into the personality. Venus moves away from Mars, so the energy will diminish, not too quickly but I believe by the time you are in your twenties the progressions they make ..(she will be moving away from the square from him) will give you the experience in life with some ability to handle the upsets the friction the two indicate. Take the signs/house's naturally they have rule of and the houses signs they are upon in your chart and you will find where the obstacle's originate from. Yes they will be personal (Venus 1st house and Mars third, thinking makes it so-so you must handle with care your direct intense responses to men and siblings in general.) Do you have brother's that colour the way you view how suitors should purport themselves whilst they might court you?

Venus gets a break here in Leo the romance sign..and the trait of loving sweet children,..Should you be too demanding (fixed expectations) unyielding and not willing to compromise in a 'give and take' fashion..playing-making the energetic advances (Venus square Mars-Mars ruling the 7th house..he should wish to lead..but not always..you will attract these types.) here is where the friction might arise. Having your way or the highway is the trait you must try to avoid.

Venus is above the horizon and I should think bc she is elevated you will not experience the square (natal energy) so full blown by the time you are in your 20's or after. Watch the transits (daily) especially by the heavier planets that additionally set the square energy off, the Parallel's with these two planets will affect your emotions additionally, they augmenting the aspects of the transits...they are emotionally volatile in a natel chart and make for double trouble.

Your Venus is in Leo (amour' personified..the love of the dance two birds make before the culmination of nesting) Love with all the trimmings the gent should shower the damsel with is something you wish to experience..and expect. (Mars in Scorpio is dignified here so to be able to receive all this angelic attention and knightly advance in a proper way you might find yourself at odds with your desires (oh your temper..whew) of haste to be able to make the bent knee by the prince to occur for you.) It is the square that has you flustered to want these things and the passion that could get in the way for the true expression's of Venus and Mars to demonstrate on a higher level, or for them to transpire along the proper right course.

Be patient with your developing love expressions and read read read old romance books..(a personal favorite pastime in my youth..hope you don't mind my meddling..am an old foggy. A book by Helene B. Andeline called Fascinating Girlhood and one called Fascinating Womanhood are also a couple of my favorites.)

All the best
Vyri

Your friend in Astrology

Take care

Thanks you so so much for reading my chart!

Yes there is obstacle in case of my love and I think square don't bring things easily, I don't think I will meet my future husband easily or even I met him there will be obstacle,anger, negatives before we marry if he come to me easily then there will obstacle after marriage bcz of Mars Venus square (the rules of me and my future husband) but I would prefer for that obstacle,anger, negatives before marriage!

Im 34 year old!:sad:

Do you have brother's that colour the way you view how suitors should purport themselves whilst they might court you?
I don't think so!

Parallel's with these two planets will affect your emotions additionally, they augmenting the aspects of the transits...they are emotionally volatile in a natel chart and make for double trouble.

yes im very emotional person, in love matter my emotions become double!

waybread

Virgo, every planet, sign, and house has multiple meanings. As we analyse the chart as a whole, we try to determine which meanings are most likely to be important for the person, and which meanings are less likely.

Frankly, Venus square Mars often simply indicates a sexy person (or someone for whom sex is very important,) because these two love planets are in a close relationship with each other. Since neither Venus or Mars makes another hard aspect, and Venus makes several favourable aspects, I don't see their square as such a hardship. Also Venus is usually a beneficial planet who tends to soften the effects of a hard aspect.

Actually, as I look at your chart, I think the hardest things for you to deal with are a tendency to be extremely idealistic (moon conjunct Neptune,) and difficulties in keeping a positive self-image (sun square moon and Uranus) because your feelings are probably subject to frequent change. If you can be realistic about the next man who interests you and recognize that he would be lucky to have you (!) I don't see why a good relationship couldn't work out for you.

Vyri-- I really like those sayings in your signature.

rahu

Banned
hi the_virgo

your chart shows the transitting north node was conjunct your natal sun on January 26th, so you likely first seriously intertained this idea recently.
your sun is square to urnaus which shows sudden unexpected or raical changes in your life. this square also gives very strong astral/psychic connections, so I might speculate ,you have be dreaming about this subject.
the transiting node will square your natal Uranus on april 28th.
so I think you will break it off, probably around the midpoint of the sun/Uranus square on april 10th

rahu

waybread

Uranus is the planet of sudden change and disruption. But obviously, long-term marrieds undergo stressful Uranus transits on an ongoing basis. I've been married (2x) for a total of 40 years, while hard Uranus transits have come and gone. In its happy face, Uranus deals with liberation. The best idea is to expect the unexpected.

A dictum of modern astrology is that "The stars impel but they do not compel."

Therese

hi Virgo,

I think that we can only talk about you, not about your future husband, because he will have his own free will when it comes to relating to you.

First thing is, all your major planets (I don't use asteroids etc) are contained within the trine from Venus to Neptune. For me, this classifies the shape of your chart as a bundle. With this chart shape, there can be a tendency to be very focused on the issues signified by these planets, even to the point of being obsessed.

Like every chart shape, this has its constructive and less constructive side. I have a bundle chart myself (Jupiter trine Neptune), so I can relate.

Each chart shape functions differently. Those with oppositions in their chart discover themselves and the world in a different way than those who do not have any.

What I want to say is that no aspect has only one meaning, nor are they "flat" or "rigid". The same with planets. You must let them (yourself) unfold, you must let them (yourself) change.

The bundle chart is not a fishing net, it's a garden.

That trine contains all your major planets. If you try and use it as a fishing net, always chasing something, trying to get what you need from the outside, you will go hungry.

But if you use it as a garden, and tend to your own fruits and vegetables, and leave the gate open, what and who you need will come to you when it's time.

the_virgo

Thank you all for your time to read my chart I really appreciate it! So I got it and understood!

Frankly, Venus square Mars often simply indicates a sexy person (or someone for whom sex is very important,) because these two love planets are in a close relationship with each other.

Yes that true about me lol!