Missing Person - need help

Marinka

In the Missing brother thread, Mossadari did attempt to locate the brother in the map in thread #50. In traditional astrology Signs and Houses also rules Direction from the location of the querent.

Scorpio:

Direction: All the water signs relate to the direction north - Scorpio relates to north-east.http://www.skyscript.co.uk/scorpio.html#tr

Saturn is the 4th house of the querent which is also the North.

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h4.html

Then Saturn is at the degree of 20 degrees 32 in Scorpio and 10 degrees approaching to IC. So we could guess and may use the Wheel as the actual compass. For the Northern side of the physical map of the querent in the degree of such as per the Horary.

I'm a bit confused, did you could identify a location direction? Also, can you derive a distance?

The only reason that I am pushing a bit here is that I have been researching the charts of "missing children" with the intent of getting "directions" to where they were at the time of the horary. For my research, I need to be able to achieve consistent and reproducible results.

poyi

Premium Member
I'm a bit confused, did you could identify a location direction? Also, can you derive a distance?

The only reason that I am pushing a bit here is that I have been researching the charts of "missing children" with the intent of getting "directions" to where they were at the time of the horary. For my research, I need to be able to achieve consistent and reproducible results.

I considered for a while. I removed my explaination. If you want to get consistent result then you do your own research from reading books or doing charts. I don't need to answer your questions. This a wealthy family anyone would use this information for financial gain. Although I am here for pure learning purposes I do consider someone would use this to gain profit.

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
Horary astrology

All,

Please remember that this thread is about "Horary Astrology" and not "basic forensics". While there are many ways to discover the location of someone missing (including forensics) any thread in this part of the forum is expected to be answered using Horary principles only. If you want to debate the usefulness of Horary astrology vs. forensics, please go to the "Natal Astrology" forum. I have deleted and will continue to delete off-topic, non-horary postings on the Horary forum.

Back to horary,

Tim

Last edited:

waybread

Re: Horary astrology

Tim, you might be interested in learning that some astrologers claim to do "forensic astrology" using the methods of horary combined with basic forensic principles. These are not separate topics, any more than a knowledge of the body and illnesses can be separated from medical astrology analyses.

Marinka, I agree. The OP was a "where" question, and we still do not have an answer.

dr. farr

According to the horary, subject (now deceased, so-subject's body) is located at the directions (from his place of residence) indicated by Capricorn + the 6th house; and is in Capricornian surroundings (a Capricorn place or setting): for these directions (Capricorn+6th house) and descriptions (Capricorn places, settings), see details in the reference literature...

(PS: regarding the original chart indications that the subject could well be "in the underworld" {ie, dead} at the time of the question, note the partile conjunction of significator Sun with Pluto: I noticed this indication immediately and this is the principal reason I chose not to post on this thread, until updates to the thread showed from police investigations, that the subject was in fact deceased)

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Re: Horary Astrology is a separate branch from Forensic Astrology

Tim, you might be interested in learning that some astrologers claim to do "forensic astrology" using the methods of horary combined with basic forensic principles.
I note you state
claim
to do "forensic astrology"

which implies doubtfulness on your part
regarding that particular branch of astrology :smile:
which is of course very new
in comparison with
more than one thousand years of traditional Horary astrological techniques we have at our disposal currently

The basic difference is:

FORENSIC Astrology is always SPECIFICALLY crime related

HORARY Astrology is rarely crime related... although of course it may be
These are not separate topics, any more than a knowledge of the body and illnesses can be separated from medical astrology analyses.
These are separate topics
i.e.
these are two separate branches of astrology
separately named as

Forensic Astrology

and

Horary Astrology

Marinka, I agree. The OP was a "where" question, and we still do not have an answer.
dr. farr advises that according to the horary
the answer to the
"where" question
is indicated by Capricorn + the 6th house

According to the horary,
subject
(now deceased, so-subject's body)
is located at the directions
(from his place of residence)
indicated by Capricorn + the 6th house;
and is in Capricornian surroundings
(a Capricorn place or setting):
for these directions
(Capricorn+6th house)
and descriptions
(Capricorn places, settings),
see details in the reference literature...

(PS: regarding the original chart indications that the subject could well be "in the underworld" {ie, dead} at the time of the question, note the partile conjunction of significator Sun with Pluto: I noticed this indication immediately and this is the principal reason I chose not to post on this thread, until updates to the thread showed from police investigations, that the subject was in fact deceased)
Thankyou dr. farr for your guidance on this unfortunate matter

Last edited:
Update: The man whom the murder warrant was issued for was arrested yesterday on the Texas/Mexico border. Refusing to comply with the police, getting an attorney THE NEXT DAY, his cousins car was "scrapped" and within 4 days he had a new vehicle, and the accomplice being a felon who already served 20 years for kidnapping....... things are not looking good. Kbell, I wrote you a private message, but I also live here and this issue is VERY close to home. I was a friend of the missing man and we are devastated to say the least. There are many more details buried beneath the surface, and the man certainly had motive to kill albeit a hurried one. Alex's mother and girlfriend both confided in me that they felt his presence leave them the day after his disappearance, which coincides with the "dead degree" of the sun and neptune in the 8th implicating violence. He was a wonderful person and certainly beloved by all who knew him. Frankly, I think he put his trust in the wrong person and was taken advantage of and killed for doing so. This is absolutely tragic, hopefully we will have answers soon.

waybread

Thanks for the update-- please do keep us posted!

The following was my initial read of the horary chart (p. 1):

Is there the slightest indication that this may have been drug-related? I note Neptune-Chiron in the 7th, which is often the house used for missing persons who have no known relationship with the querent.

Also, I believe that both Aquarius and the 7th house indicate movement in a westerly direction.

This is a long shot, but I hote that the article indicated that he worked as a chef at the university. The modern ruler of the 7th house is located in the 9th house of higher education, and the moon applies to a sextile with it. (A local university seems like a more plausible indicator than foreign travel.) Also, if we turn the houses, the third house of short-distance travel from the 7th would be the 9th.

Saturn, the traditional ruler of the 7th, is also located in the missing man's turned 10th house (10th from the 7th, or the 4th) perhaps also suggesting a link with his career. I. e., he may be found in the place of his profession.

Mars disposits both rulers of the 7th (as the traditional ruler of Scorpio) and is also located in the turned chart's 9th house of higher education.

With Harold's suggestion of a basement (Saturn in the 4th house, Harold??) that might be one place to consider on the university campus.

I don't suppose the directions pan out or that there might be a lead there?

It seems I goofed on a few things, but travel in a westerly direction was indicated although south-west would seen more accurate, depending upon the location in Texas.

It is not clear that the deceased's remains made it all the way to the Texas-Mexico border at this point, but the 9th house does indicate long-distance travel. I assumed a closer location was more plausible than a remote location, especially given that the deceased worked for a university. This inference was wrong but the 9th house seems robust if we switch it to long-distance travel.

Perhaps someone here knows how to determine not only direction, but distance from a horary chart.

Using some basic investigation principles, I also suggested that Mr. Johnson left without a struggle, which could still be consistent with kidnapping by gunpoint, or that he had some connection with his kidnappers and left voluntarily.

Last edited:

kbell

I want you to know that I am so sorry for your loss. I also hope that this thread did not cause you or his loved ones any pain.

This case just really struck a cord with me. I didn't know him, but he seemed from what I read and could see to be a really wonderful person. It breaks my heart. I will send you a private message. Know that you and his family and friends are in my thoughts and prayers.

waybread

JA, you might enjoy reading up on "forensic astrology." I couldn't find any books on it, but I did find several websites by astrologers claiming to do it. Horary seemed to be the method of choice, but I couldn't always tell. One of these individuals formerly worked for the FBI.

This thread is specifically about a missing person who became a murder victim. Consequently, any-and-all horary astrology is not relevant to the OP, but forensic astrology is. Namely the focus on missing persons.

Marinka

JA, you might enjoy reading up on "forensic astrology." I couldn't find any books on it, but I did find several websites by astrologers claiming to do it. Horary seemed to be the method of choice, but I couldn't always tell. One of these individuals formerly worked for the FBI.

There are a few books on forensic astrology - check amazon and search for "forensic astrology".

It's what I have been reading lately - not too impressed so far but, just my opinion ...

waybread

Thanks, Marinka-- for some reason these didn't come up on a google search.

I wasn't too impressed by the websites, either. But I suppose astrologers in business doing this sort of work didn't want to reveal too many trade secrets.

dr. farr

Directions relating to the missing (and now known dead) person, based on the OP's original horary question chart:

Direction: South to Southwest from the victim's residence (Capricorn = south; 6th house = west, so south/southwest directions indicated due to placement of victim's significator, Sun, in Capricorn in the 6th whole sign house)

Places (places/surroundings where the subject's body might be found) = some Capricornian locations/surroundings which seem relevant to this matter:
-abandoned places, vacant property, farm land/farm which has been abandoned or neglected, possibly the basement of such a place
-barren, stoney or fallow field
-coal mine (especially if abandoned), stone quarry, gravel pit, excavated place, deep pit
-cave, cavern
-dark, thick woods or where wood is cut
-underground place, vault, underground passage
Based on these Capricornian affinities, I think the body may be buried or otherwise covered over, in one of the places mentioned.

Inline

Places (places/surroundings where the subject's body might be found) = some Capricornian locations/surroundings which seem relevant to this matter:
-abandoned places, vacant property, farm land/farm which has been abandoned or neglected, possibly the basement of such a place
-barren, stoney or fallow field
-coal mine (especially if abandoned), stone quarry, gravel pit, excavated place, deep pit
-cave, cavern
-dark, thick woods or where wood is cut
-underground place, vault, underground passage
Based on these Capricornian affinities, I think the body may be buried or otherwise covered over, in one of the places mentioned.

And i am going to stick to my interpretation using Luley's book "Forensic Astrology" to locate the body using the event chart...and here the vicitm went officially missing just after the phone call with his girlfriend on Dec.20th 2013 at 8.40pm....

The bones of the victim (Saturn) is located in the 4th house in Scorpio, a water house and a water sign - and the 12th house (important in body location charts) is also a water sign Pisces and and water house....so i am going with the body will be located in a cold (Saturn in 4th) watery grave perhaps near his home?

Indoors Scorpio rules dark and dirty, cellar, vaults, places that are locked up or hidden; sewers, plumbing, places where water is leaking or floods, toxic chemicals are kept or decaying garbage or mold is present.

Outdoors, Scorpio is fixed water so it rules all areas where water collects and stagnates, boggy areas, stagnant ponds or marshy, swampy areas - anywhere that smells badly, cesspools, sludge or sewer run-off, and area that are filled with grief and mourning like graveyards or cemetaries.

Thank you all so much for all your kind words and efforts in finding Alex. I am absolutely astonished at how accurate these interpretations are. Thank you again for your time and effort, I showed this thread to his girlfriend and she cried tears of joy from knowing that people do care and there is still hope in finding his body..

Very 'ironic' you all have mentioned Saturn/Scorpio and water, something cold dark and dreary. The police have been searching the River for weeks, especially in a few spots that are southwest of Lexington. His body did not leave the area (so we assume), only the main suspect was found just a few blocks from the Mexico border.

As far as the University Campus goes... *sigh* I am already exhausted from thinking of all the potential places. I don't know if any of you have visited the UK campus but its HUGE. SO many buildings, occupies a good majority of download, several miles wide and long. There are many industrial buildings, very old classroom buildings, old homes they have converted, all the frat & sorority houses... Sooooo many places to look. And even though he was indeed an employ at UK, it is very unlikely they will be of any assistance whatsoever. Not to mention the temperature hasn't exceeded freezing in a couple weeks and there are several inches of ice and snow on the ground. This is a very bitter, introspective time for this town and it's peoples.

With all details in consideration, and the background of the relationship these two had, it definitely seems premeditated. Very little clues were left at the victim's home, as he knew the man and there was no force used. However, once outside we believe he may have been forced into the vehicle and driven somewhere, harmed, and possibly dumped. So sad...

JUPITERASC

Thank you Natureschild for this useful feedback

validating that the numerous helpful comments of contributors to this Missing Persons Horary thread

are 'astonishingly accurate'
and have clearly brought considerable comfort to the Missing Person's i.e. Alex's, girlfriend :smile:

Thank you all so much for all your kind words and efforts in finding Alex.

I am absolutely astonished at how accurate these interpretations are.

Thank you again for your time and effort,
I showed this thread to his girlfriend and she cried tears of joy
from knowing that people do care and there is still hope in finding his body..

Very 'ironic' you all have mentioned Saturn/Scorpio and water, something cold dark and dreary. The police have been searching the River for weeks, especially in a few spots that are southwest of Lexington. His body did not leave the area (so we assume), only the main suspect was found just a few blocks from the Mexico border.

As far as the University Campus goes... *sigh* I am already exhausted from thinking of all the potential places. I don't know if any of you have visited the UK campus but its HUGE. SO many buildings, occupies a good majority of download, several miles wide and long. There are many industrial buildings, very old classroom buildings, old homes they have converted, all the frat & sorority houses... Sooooo many places to look. And even though he was indeed an employ at UK, it is very unlikely they will be of any assistance whatsoever. Not to mention the temperature hasn't exceeded freezing in a couple weeks and there are several inches of ice and snow on the ground. This is a very bitter, introspective time for this town and it's peoples.

With all details in consideration, and the background of the relationship these two had, it definitely seems premeditated. Very little clues were left at the victim's home, as he knew the man and there was no force used. However, once outside we believe he may have been forced into the vehicle and driven somewhere, harmed, and possibly dumped. So sad...

poyi

Premium Member
Thank you so much for these encouraging feedback. This is the first time ever for me to look at event chart for such unfortunate case and it did increase my curiosity in horary and perhaps more about forensic astrology. I was so afraid of hurting the victim family and giving out false hope or unnecessary fear due to lack of skills. At one point also worried people would abuse the information. For their own profit from this public thread. And at time I also got confused with the severity of the chart. I am glad that this thread overall offered more postive than negative even the outcome turned out to be extremely misfortunate. From the bottom of my heart truly believed that through astrology we can surely do amazing thing in good intention with great hands.

I wish you and his family may somehow find postive outlet of this traumatic event. May his lost be someone else gain.

UPDATE: His body was just found in the Kentucky River near the restaurant, Riptides. The killer had worked their previously and knew that area of the river well. Thank you so much everyone for your kind words and prayers. At least now his family can lay him to rest and have closure.

JUPITERASC

Today, at 09:47 AM Inline posted the following Forensic Astrology delineation
using Luley's book "Forensic Astrology"
stating that the body is likely to be located in a watery grave, perhaps near the victim's home

And i am going to stick to my interpretation using Luley's book "Forensic Astrology"
to locate the body using the event chart...
and here the vicitm went officially missing just after the phone call with his girlfriend on Dec.20th 2013 at 8.40pm

The bones of the victim (Saturn) is located in the 4th house in Scorpio, a water house and a water sign - and the 12th house (important in body location charts) is also a water sign Pisces and and water house....

so i am going with the body will be located in a cold (Saturn in 4th) watery grave perhaps near his home
?

Indoors Scorpio rules dark and dirty, cellar, vaults, places that are locked up or hidden; sewers, plumbing, places where water is leaking or floods, toxic chemicals are kept or decaying garbage or mold is present.

Outdoors, Scorpio is fixed water so it rules all areas where water collects and stagnates, boggy areas, stagnant ponds or marshy, swampy areas - anywhere that smells badly, cesspools, sludge or sewer run-off, and area that are filled with grief and mourning like graveyards or cemetaries.
Eleven hours later we have the following update from Natureschild
UPDATE:
His body was just found in the Kentucky River near the restaurant, Riptides.

The killer had worked their previously and knew that area of the river well.

Thank you so much everyone for your kind words and prayers. At least now his family can lay him to rest and have closure.