abortion and other pregnancy problems to deliver a healthy child

scarlett

Hi there,
I am writing because I would like to know more on how to see or predict abortions and syndromes and illnesses in the future baby. My case is the following: I got pregnant (something quite predictable from my solar return chart). But what I did not suspect at all is the following: during the 12-week ultrasound, doctors found out a big nuchal translucency. All tests began at that point (doctors feared for downs or turner syndrome) but it turned out that my baby was diagnosed (via chorionic testing) pallister-killian syndrome. Before we could even make some research of the disease, the baby did not survive and died at week 15. I had to undergo the terrible procedure of 'delivering'.

I have been trying to get further info concerning this specific rare chromosomical disorder, and how this can be ‘seen’ in astrology. Needless to say that we have been devastated, so sad.

Now, after almost six months I am trying to conceive again… I do not have the same fear but still would like to know if my chart (+ solar return) can give a clue…

Attachments

• astro.jpg
    astro.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 35

aquarius7000

Hi,

Your 5th house is in a fruitful sign, Taurus. However, its ruler, Venus, is in its detriment and besieged between the likes of Mars and Uranus (although Mars is in another sign, also the sign of its detriment). Due to a fruitful sign, getting pregnant again should not be a problem, but much extra caution could be needed.

Best
:)AQ7

Last edited:

scarlett

Thanks for your reply, Aquarius.
the way i see it, in accordance with my still applying solar return 2012 until sept'13, is that i still may have chances of conception these upcoming months, but i will have to be careful with saturn conjuncting again my natal venus. surprisingly i got pregnant when it crossed my venus!
having a look at my next solar return 2013

scarlett

sorry... i was saying: having a look at my next solar return in 2013 i see mars and moon connected. and also mars in my 1st SR house conjuncting my natal vertex!!! i m frightened! caesarean delivery? accident? also, SR ascendant conjunct exactly natal jupiter and SR north node conj natal venus.
the way i see it: i might get pregnant again but everything will be difficult and full of problems again.. thought the baby might be healthy this time... hopefully...

aquarius7000

Hi,

Saturn on Mars is something we could do without. Mars in the first house is not always a bad thing. It could simply show that you forego your fears and take another chance of getting pregnant again. It could, however, also show a bit of a health risk - may be like high blood pressure, or sometimes perhaps even incision (so, yes, a caesarian delivery).

Have you ever though of adoption? Your 5th house (children) ruler, Ven, is conj Mars, which is your 11th house (fostering children from outside) ruler. Moon in Pisces is a sign of acceptance (beyond man-made boundaries) and also loves fostering others.

You may want to look at your progressed Moon

:)AQ7

scarlett

Hi again! ;-)
Thank for your reply. Well, I think mars is not on my 11th H. It is natally located on my MC!!! At the momento I don't see adoption as an option. I might adopt in the long term but I would rather have first a natural baby...
I post here anyway a SR chart for the upcoming solar year...

Attachments

• astro_sr13.jpg
    astro_sr13.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 15