PROMISES of fertility and conception IN THIS CHART?

scarlett

Happy new year to all!
I've been lately worried and increasingly interested in knowing about the conception potential/promise in my Chart.
I've been searching some astrological information and as far as I can see some astrologers use Ceres as the main (hidden) indicator of fertility and children promise. Orthers look for the 5tyh house+ its ruler + location of the 5th H. ruler, etc. I actually get quite confused about it and dont know how to interpretate my own chart.

My natal ceres is in my ascendant (capricorn, bad sign I know).

I here post my chart so that somebody can give a hand. Needless to say I will be very grateful.

scarlett.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_59729_10787.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_59729_10787.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 55

fushiafairy

I am not an expert, but what I see is your 5th house cusp is taurus, a fertile enough sign. The ruler is in scorpio, a fertile water sign.
venus sextiles saturn, your chart ruler(health).
venus sextile mercury, your sixth house(illness) ruler.

You do not have Ceres shown on your chart, so I don't know the degree to look at aspects. I don't think Capicorn is a bad sign at all, it is not the best and not the worst. don't want to speculate on aspects without the degree.
I know Ceres was heavily aspected at the conception of two of my 3 kids. I do believe it has some influence in the chart.
I believe transits are important in conception. Solar returns too.

scarlett

Thanks, Fushafairy, for your inputs.
I actually also have Venus conjunct Uranus. Don't know if this can bring unexpected pregnancy/miscarriages (not clear to me).
As for Natal Ceres, it is located at 10 degrees of Capricornio, trining saturn in virgo and Mercury, sextile Venus (and trining natal chiron... don't know if this last thing counts actually...). Progressed Ceres is at 14º Capricorn (squaring natal pluto!).
As far as I know ceres is mainly activated through conjunctions (Jupiter and Sun as best conjunctions?).

As for solar returns,I guess SR sun in the 5th helps, but what about SR Venus (my 5th ruler) in the SR 5th? never considered that.
I guess that even if not good apparently a conjunction of transiting Saturn (my ASC ruler) to my natal 5th house ruler vennus can also help...

Bufff.... really too many things to be taken into account...

fushiafairy

Your ceres is positively supported then. There is a lot to consider. Jupiter was conjunct my natal ceres when I naturally conceived twins on only one attempt!
Are you worried for a reason?

scarlett

well, not really. Or not yet. But as for transiting jupiter contacting my Ceres, I'll have to wait quite a lot of years for Jupiter to conjunct my ceres in capricorn (now it is in aries...)... I wonder if transiting Pluto can help (transformations, etc...)...

anny

You have in your chart potential for two children. Indicated by 5th ruler Venus making two major applying aspects. Although you may have many opportunities - Venus applying aspect to Moon, because your Moon is in Pisces, which i would consider to be soft and fertile placement. The first child may be very unexpected and the other one very much attention needing.

Don`t worry be happy!! Your Sun, Mercury cnj Saturn is in Virgo so for sure you worry a lot. Tendency to over-think. :biggrin:

Last edited: