my Mars in pisces demoralizes me

manu0708

hello, I begin to tell you that I have the sun in taurus, the moon in leo, rising in aquarius, mercury in aries, venus in gemini, Mars in pisces in the first house, Jupiter in sagittarius , Saturn in leo, uranus in pisces, neptune in aquarius and pluto in sagittarius my birth chart I like however since my dream is to be a boxer, or to do the military and the thing that demoralizes me is my Mars in pisces because I heard that mars in pisces is the weakest of all and the least combative, I would have preferred to have a Mars in aries or taurus... so I ask you in your opinion my birth chart is suitable for doing the military or the boxer?

Attachments

• B6FDD25A-0DE5-4F9A-8EC1-31FC132CB6E2.png
    B6FDD25A-0DE5-4F9A-8EC1-31FC132CB6E2.png
    77.9 KB · Views: 39
  • 7C32AFA7-E101-4EE9-BFCD-3C9BED1EA146.png
    7C32AFA7-E101-4EE9-BFCD-3C9BED1EA146.png
    77.9 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Yes, your Mars is in Pisces, but is receives a lot of energy from a square from beneficial planet Jupiter, which is both strong in the sign of its dignity and also rules Mars. So Jupiter is very influential.
With Mars in Pisces, you can be a very principled, moral boxer or soldier. Clearly, your strong intention to be a boxer or military soldier is not being stopped by Mars in Pisces right now.

If you continue to feel like you want to be a boxer or soldier when you come of age, I don't think that Mars in Pisces will keep you from being good at it. It may make you be a different kind of boxer or soldier than you imagined, though.

manu0708

Yes, your Mars is in Pisces, but is receives a lot of energy from a square from beneficial planet Jupiter, which is both strong in the sign of its dignity and also rules Mars. So Jupiter is very influential.
With Mars in Pisces, you can be a very principled, moral boxer or soldier. Clearly, your strong intention to be a boxer or military soldier is not being stopped by Mars in Pisces right now.

If you continue to feel like you want to be a boxer or soldier when you come of age, I don't think that Mars in Pisces will keep you from being good at it. It may make you be a different kind of boxer or soldier than you imagined, though.
what you mean by It may make you be a different kind of boxer or soldier than you imagined, though.

IleneK

Premium Member
what you mean by It may make you be a different kind of boxer or soldier than you imagined, though.

I mean that depending upon how you imagine being a boxer or soldier right now, well, with Mars in Pisces, it may turn out to be different than you imagine.

If you don't mind my asking, how many years will it be before you will be able to fight as a boxer or soldier?

manu0708

I mean that depending upon how you imagine being a boxer or soldier right now, well, with Mars in Pisces, it may turn out to be different than you imagine.

If you don't mind my asking, how many years will it be before you will be able to fight as a boxer or soldier?
I don't really understand what you mean by "depending on how you imagine you are a boxer", what are the types of boxers you mean?

IleneK

Premium Member
I don't really understand what you mean by "depending on how you imagine you are a boxer", what are the types of boxers you mean?

I don't think I can say it any differently or more clearly than I have. Perhaps you don't yet imagine what kind of boxer you would like to be. If not, that is fine. But if and when you do imagine it, depending upon how you imagine it to be, your boxing may turn out to be different than you imagined it.
I can't explain any more than that.

If it doesn't make sense now, no worries. Just remember it when you begin boxing, if you actually do it.

conspiracy theorist

OP, what Ilene is saying is basically like those kids who want to be a doctor, and then change their mind when they first see the sight of blood. Expectation vs. reality.

IleneK

Premium Member
OP, what Ilene is saying is basically like those kids who want to be a doctor, and then change their mind when they first see the sight of blood. Expectation vs. reality.

Thank you, CT; that is close. It is a difference from what he expects.

But this isn't about changing his mind or changing anything really. It's about finding he actually is a different kind of boxer or soldier than he imagined he might be.

Zora

Account Closed
I like however since my dream is to be a boxer, or to do the military and the thing that demoralizes me is my Mars in pisces because I heard that mars in pisces is the weakest of all and the least combative, I would have preferred to have a Mars in aries or taurus... so I ask you in your opinion my birth chart is suitable for doing the military or the boxer?

Hi manu,

as gender is cut off in your chart - but important to know for interpretation - are you male or female?

My younger brother had mars in pisces in 7th house and he could get physically very dangerous and like a human weapon - if he was angry and felt attacked - he was very tall and muscular.

Pisces as a sign and symbol have the two - one looking foreward in the direction of aries and the other one into pisces. Pisces is a mutuable sign - able to react quickly and fluently and able to suddenly "disappear" and to kinda get a kind of "invisible" in the right moment.

And pisces with neptune as one of the traditional higher energies of 4th quarter -is as energy often underestimated. If one gets to know neptune as ruler of pisces in it's transit on a natal planet - one understand more about it's energy - as neptune is able to work on 3 different levels at same time.

But your pisces mars in 1st house rules your mental mind house 3rd - also the house of mental strategies. A fire fighting warrior energy showing a mental mind able to react rapidly -able to mentally take leadership with straight strategies.

And your mars in first house- house of personal enforcement and to attack someone and to defend yourself - is not alone in your 1st house.

Your natal uranus is also there- uranus known as the sudden unexpected surprise energy - ruling your 1st house - with mars/uranus correspondence energy. And neptune is there as well - as your defending energy of own physical body and own territory - ruling your 2nd house - with mars/neptune correspondence energy. As first house is the traditional male mars house.

Mercury in aries in 2nd house rules your 5th house - own creative power - own will and own ego - and is intensified with mercury/ pluto trine energy power - mercury also rules arms, hands legs and bodymovement.

But you are still so young- only 15 years old- and what dreams one has at that age - can change quickly. Especially if one falls in love.

Last edited:

manu0708

Hi manu,

as gender is cut off in your chart - but important to know for interpretation - are you male or female?

My younger brother had mars in pisces in 7th house and he could get physically very dangerous and like a human weapon - if he was angry and felt attacked - he was very tall and muscular.

Pisces as a sign and symbol have the two - one looking foreward in the direction of aries and the other one into pisces. Pisces is a mutuable sign - able to react quickly and fluently and able to suddenly "disappear" and to kinda get a kind of "invisible" in the right moment.

And pisces with neptune as one of the traditional higher energies of 4th quarter -is as energy often underestimated. If one gets to know neptune as ruler of pisces in it's transit on a natal planet - one understand more about it's energy - as neptune is able to work on 3 different levels at same time.

But your pisces mars in 1st house rules your mental mind house 3rd - also the house of mental strategies. A fire fighting warrior energy showing a mental mind able to react rapidly -able to mentally take leadership with straight strategies.

And your mars in first house- house of personal enforcement and to attack someone and to defend yourself - is not alone in your 1st house.

Your natal uranus is also there- uranus known as the sudden unexpected surprise energy - ruling your 1st house - with mars/uranus correspondence energy. And neptune is there as well - as your defending energy of own physical body and own territory - ruling your 2nd house - with mars/neptune correspondence energy. As first house is the traditional male mars house.

Mercury in aries in 2nd house rules your 5th house - own creative power - own will and own ego - and is intensified with mercury/ pluto trine energy power - mercury also rules arms, hands legs and bodymovement.

But you are still so young- only 15 years old- and what dreams one has at that age - can change quickly. Especially if one falls in love.
I'm male and I'm 16 years old, my dream is to be aprofessional boxer or a soldier, and I'm afraid I'm not suitable to do it😢

Last edited:

creativei

Mars in Pisces means fearless spiritual warrior many enemy property loss. Since its 2nd house you are mouth boxer your speevh itself kicks others.

Sign Gemini is real fighting sign its symbol itself giant stick n sword planets like mars sun even rahu makes excellent fight 3rd is for physical arm powers 3rd lord in angle trine makes one valorous brave n he shows his strength in battle field 3rd lord in 2nd is weak not only deprived of courage but also weak physical strength n arms. But venus in gemini good fighter for love n romance you are daring n dynamic when its comes love your lovers n wife too goofd at love romantic fighters they hv strong physical build than you you may become businessman entertainer singer financial advisor but not boxer or sportsman
10th lord in 2nd somone uses their face voice money skill to earn money. U hv one prof change sure your workplace will be very near to home.