finding an astrologer

rennfahrer993

Any thoughts or suggestions on how I can find someone good that doesn't break the bank? I had somebody that used to do it for me that was fantastic. She had some kind of software and would use my birthday, birth time and birth place to put together something really personalized that she would go over with me on the phone for about an hour. She would also overlay the info of any significant other i might have in my life at the time. I can't reach her anymore though but I would like another one. I'm not sure where to find someone that can do that and I'm reluctant to just throw money at any random person I don't know. Plus just googling so called "professionals" with big web sites charge ridiculous amounts ($ hundreds). She used to charge $60 or $70 something like that.

Thanks.

erinj

Hi

where are you located? I know someone but I dont know if you prefer someone close or if you are willing to do a phone consult but you would have to prepay first. The person charges is your price range you may mail a money order to her and I'm sure she wont have a problem with it.

rennfahrer993

I am in europe but its fine to do by phone. does this person have a website? references? How about paypal - money order would be difficult and would take forever.

tikana

i know one .. His name is Adam.. He is in the US.. i see him on line almost every week .. he is fantasic guy and very kind .. or you can try contacting Kepler astrology school, they might give you a list fo good astrologers in your area..

T

rennfahrer993

tikana said:
i know one .. His name is Adam.. He is in the US.. i see him on line almost every week .. he is fantasic guy and very kind .. or you can try contacting Kepler astrology school, they might give you a list fo good astrologers in your area..

T

Hi Tikana,

Can you tell me how I can reach him?

tikana

the only person i can think of is Dorothy Kovach

she hates me but she is a cool person!

you will love pick her brain

TIk