Solar Return Chart For 2006/2007!

StarrySkies

Hi everyone!

On my birthday, I was curious about the upcoming year, so I drew up this Solar Return Chart. As I am still relatively new to astrology, I don't have sufficient knowledge to interpret Solar Return Charts very well. Last year, I had a fixed Grand Cross and had a rollar-coaster like year with both highs and lows, so I'm hoping this year will be different. The only thing that worries me in Uranus square Sun. Can anyone look at my chart and give some thoughts? It would be greatly appreciated! :D
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g288/heart_of_summer07/charts/solarreturn.gif

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
Career and Friends, to starry

Starry,

Since your Solar Return chart focuses on the 10th house (duty, also career) and the 11th house (friends), this Solar Return year might be about career and friends.

Guessing,

Tim

yelena234

Hello StarrySkies,

I do Solar for myself since 2000.

What is important: first of all Angles, all four.

If some planet conjuct your AC, you are going to change yourself. When there is Venus, you will fall in love for sure.

Planets around IC mean either relocation, change in the home, or (my example) if there is Mars in 4th, conjuct IC, you will meet some man, who wants some serious relationship with you.

If you have planets in your Natal Chart in 7th house, and the same planets are in Solar, then expect men in your life, but shouldn't end with relationship. There are only opportunities. If Venus is in 7th in conjuction with DC, it could be marriage. Moon in 7th, means either child, or deeper relationship, you already have.

When there is planet conjuct your MC, you could get the job. I have seen in my Solar Return (I have my MC in connection with Jupiter, Saturn, Moon). If down, where is MC, I see one of this three planets in good aspect with MC, than I will get the job, otherwise not. There can be anything in 10th house, it doesn't help. It happens to me in last five years. I had to leave very nice job, in tourism, because of terrible pains, and maybe, I am punished for that?
But, next year (if I will be here, where I am now, there is a job).

Of course, there are important aspects, you have in your Natal chart. But you have to read Solar without Natal Chart. Otherwise, there is only confusion.

All the best,
Yelena

Andonis

So you only use solar return on its own or in conjunction to natal I thought together....any comments from practicians?

Belgianmoonguy

A year with lots of spontane, impulsive emotional activityIndeed focus on 10th and 11th house... You'll be noticed, may be have some breakthrough in career matters (10th) and a friend could become more (venus in 11)

yelena234

Hello Andonis,

I use Solar Return alone, but I know exactly my Natal Chart, so I have in my head all aspects, cusps of the houses, and in my head, I do it together with Natal Chart.

So, I don't need Natal Chart on the table, to explain it. Or much worse is, when somebody gives inside circle of Natal, around circle of Solar. That makes only confusion.

That is my way. It has shown me, since 2000, that is so right. I don't know, the way of explanation from other people.

Regards,
Yelena