Repeated Love Pain

byjove

Account Closed
Hi!

Time to consult with my astrologer friends!

The last 2 years have been a great time for me to move forward on all fronts of my life and I was excited to do that with relationships.

But, sadly, I have to say I've had my heart broken quite a bit. Now, I think if we keep going through the same mistakes, we, ourselves are probably part of the problem.

This started when I first started dating. Looking back ten years ago, I thought, I was probably too idealistic and too romantic and sensitive for the real world. But now, ten years later, what's the reason? I genuinely believe some of these guys (male-male relationships) are real A*holes. I really am not the type to play with people's hearts. I don't lie, I don't cheat. I treat people with dignity and respect. And especially, having learned the hard lesson of how short life is last year, I've really been shaken up. I have no time for people with bad character. Honesty, good intentions and being upfront rule how I work with others.

Looking back at how things have unfolded, I don't think it's about me, and my sensitivity/idealism/romantic inclinations. I think it's simply not in everyone's character to know themselves and so be sure of what they want or to be truthful. And I think plenty of people are happy to just have their fun and scr*w everyone else.

Is it natal? Is it transits/progressions? What's going on here?

Attachments

• astro_245ata_21_byjove_20151115.62055.51883.gif
    astro_245ata_21_byjove_20151115.62055.51883.gif
    77.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
Hello -

What you speak of is the sorrowful and promising truth of Venus in Pisces. Venus in Pisces stands alone always, as any exalted planet does in a chart..

It reaches the highest expression of unconditional loving that any human soul can offer.

It has its setbacks, though.

It's almost as if real love cannot be felt, unless it hurts or smarts - which can be followed by self-pitying denial of going into something knowingly but claiming that it was unknowingly. The Venus in Pisces has a keen insight on what is wrong but they like to bank their hopes on being inspired by their love's pure heart. Even the most troubled human beings have someone with venus in pisces who will love them unconditionally -
at least until they realized they have been used or taken advantage of.

Debra Kempton Smith? wrote a good piece of truth about Venus in Pisces in her Stargazers... book -

It is my belief that Venus in Pisces does best with another Venus in Pisces, because they will hurt for each other, but will never hurt each other. It is probably the most perfect expression of two people together - in whatever status or situation, who will never betray the other person, in spite of all their foibles and mis-cues.

It's either that - or it is an example of the purest form of forgiveness.

byjove

Account Closed
Kitchy,

Thanks for your time.

I don't know if another Venus in Pisces is the only answer. But it does work - I've seen it, so I agree.

My sister has Venus in Pisces. For 10 years, she was with a man. He never remembered aniversaries, or birthdays. Even if he did, he didn't care. She was shaken and hurt every time. They married, and now they're divorcing. Divorce takes many years in my country. It's normal to move on to a new partner before the law (which moves at the speed of a turtle) catches up. A new man. He writes love letters. He gives more flowers than you could find in a florest. He has Venus in Pisces.

Absolutely correct on it being a stellar match. I've seen it. I just hope it's not the only match. But, if this is the biggest of my challenges, then I will find this Venus in Pisces man of my dreams.

As for the rest, I think these are wise words of your's. I know what you mean. Certainly, looking back at my start in the dating world, I definitely took pity on "the broken types" and loved them anyway. I sometimes thought I could "fix them". No wonder I got hurt. But I thought - that I had left that far behind. That I've been looking for equal, selfless love, just like what I offer.

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
Hello again - because of the mutual kindness and understanding and empathy that transcends the material - the venus pisces partners can live at any station of life, income or way or way of life, and they will still never hurt the other whom they love or honor in ways that no one else might understand.

The best expression of Venus in Pisces is the exalted image of balance and two fish swimming in opposite directions. This is the balance point of an exalted Venus.

Venus is traditionally ruled by both Taurus & Libra. Taurus possesses what they value and Libra loves the beauty of getting along.

Venus in Pisces couples have a curse and blessing of selfless love of other. So, in the truest expression of Venus in Pisces - love pain occurs regardless - but it's all how your saturn and sun handle it - moon tells you how you react.

I have a venus jupiter saturn aspect - and I am lucky of this - moderation tempered with extremes - but never less than that.

The front end of a Venus in Pisces is knowing where the deception will occur - you will immediately love and not question the person without a thought or warning. So this is where a Sun-Moon and Saturn are very important in a Venus in Pisces' life.

byjove

Account Closed
From a theoretical point of view, I can see the wonderful harmony of a V in P couple.

But, from a practical and general point of view, I really hope there are other possibilities. It becomes quite a tricky task to filter people based on their Venus placement. And what to do after falling in love with someone, only to find another Venus native? Rejection?

As for Moon/Saturn, both are directly involved for me. Chart ruler Moon in the 3rd of Virgo opposing Venus in the 9th of Pisces. Both square, applying, to 7th ruler Saturn in the 5th/6th of Sag.

Kitchy

Banned
Hello again -

Jupiter has recently conjoined your Moon in 3rd and opposes your Venus in 9th. Jupiter has likely opened up some emotional concerns for you about 'how you think' of this matter.

Think back 6 years ago when Jupiter was in conjunction to Venus in 9th - did you travel and find love or attract a foreign lover?

Although it is never popular in readings - saying 'wait until....' - it seems to me that you will likely find your venus in pisces mate at next conjunction of transiting jupiter to natal venus.

It would be of interest to match T Jupiter's relation to T saturn - it appears they may conjoin sometime in next 6 years. If that is the case - they may conjoin in close conjunction to Venus in 9th

Girl_from_Jupiter

When I read the topic of this thread I was almost certain that I'd find a hard Moon/Saturn aspect in your chart. And voilà, there it is...Moon square Saturn. So I'm just throwing in my 2 cents here if I may... I speak from personal experience when I tell you that this aspect is a real party pooper. It makes you very sensitive to other people's opinion about you and the world in general. You feel like the world is always conspiring to ***** you over. You feel like you don't get the good things in life that everybody else seems to be getting effortlessly and if you do get them you have to work twice if not 3 times as hard for them. But - and this has taken me years to fully comprehend - it's not that the world is against you, it's your expectation that it is. You attract people that break your heart because you expect to. So change your expectation and your luck will change. I know that with Moon square Saturn that's easier said than done. But for starters, tell yourself something like "I want a relationship based on mutual respect, kindness, [insert whatever else you would like to have] and I know I am getting it because I'm an awesome person and everyone would be lucky to have me as their partner." :)