Translation of Light.

Draco

This is what Astrology Weekly says about translation of light:

The conveyance of influence which occurs when a transiting planet, while separating from an aspect to one planet is found to be applying to an aspect to another, in which event some of the influence of the first aspected planet is imparted to the second aspected planet by a translation of light. For example, assume an Horary Figure in which Jupiter or Saturn, the Significators of the parties to the negotiation of an agreement, are in no aspect to each other; but Venus while separating from Jupiter is applying to an aspect of Saturn. There results a translation of light from Jupiter to Saturn

So would this mean if there was an existing aspect between Saturn and Jupiter, translation of light cannot occur? Is it essential that the two planets between translation must not have any existing aspect and must only be conected by the transitting planet?

Draco :wink:

Summery Joy

I dont know the answer to that question, but I have another one to fine-tune it:

How significant is the translation of light? If an aspect already exists, would the existence of the translation of light matter?

Draco

Hi Nora,

Perhaps if an aspect already exists then yes, I suppose you're right, the translation of light probably wouldn't matter, which I suppose answers my question.

Thanks for helping me clarify.

Draco :wink:

pwadm

Staff member
Draco said:
So would this mean if there was an existing aspect between Saturn and Jupiter, translation of light cannot occur? Is it essential that the two planets between translation must not have any existing aspect and must only be conected by the transitting planet?
No, there might be even an applying (or separating) aspect between the two planets.
The translation of light simply indicates a third party involved in the relationship, that helps mediate the situation.

Don't forget to check out the reception between the two planets and the third one, translating the light. That indicates if the 3rd planet is really able to perform it.

starlink

Hi there! About the translation of light it is also important to mention that the planet which is making the translation, should NOT make an aspect with any other (third) planet whilst going from planet A to planet B!, because should that happen, than a fourth person or situation represented by that planet could complicate matters again, leading to a negative outcome.
Apart from signifying another (third party) person, the planet that makes the translation could also mean an indication of something happy or lucky coming to you. Cheers, Starlink.