Self-Censoring Habits

namenaque

I choose this title because I had thought of so many more but I guessed they would be shutdown by others... this feeds into what I will write next.

Basically I have an extreme fear of my internet posts, like even the ones from this AW account, always thinking Past Me was stupid. I even have doubts about posting this right now as I'm thinking - Well, did everyone experience this at some point though?

Maybe I'm just being a moody teenager right now.

The only thing I'm really PROUD of is my knowledge on history, geography and my political opinions. The last one's bit of a trade-off because wherever I see someone with a different opinion I get this irrational sense of hatred and violence. That's bad. I'm trying to correct it and be more tolerant of course.

I think it fits me... based on my Sagittarius-9H complex and some of its negative manifestations. What I'm really curious about is these T-squares, I never really 'got' them and they're pretty important, especially with Sat and Plu in the mix.

I learned about 'real' astrology in April of this year and I quickly did my chart and ate up every bit of info available in the internet on my aspects and placements, of course learning about the meanings of the planets, signs... you get the idea. I also found it really interesting how Uranus and Pluto transiting over my angles coincided with my father's death in 2014!

Hoping for any responses!

Namenaque

Attachments

• astro2.jpg
    astro2.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 31
  • decl.jpg
    decl.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 20

sibylline

The answer is Saturn...it seems like you already had that figured out. With Saturn in Gemini in the 3rd opposing a Sag stellium in the 9th house, the communication axis and signs, these square Virgo Moon, censoring and anxiety about your ideas and thoughts sounds more than right.

Timmytwothumbs

I choose this title because I had thought of so many more but I guessed they would be shutdown by others... this feeds into what I will write next.

Basically I have an extreme fear of my internet posts, like even the ones from this AW account, always thinking Past Me was stupid. I even have doubts about posting this right now as I'm thinking - Well, did everyone experience this at some point though?

Maybe I'm just being a moody teenager right now.

The only thing I'm really PROUD of is my knowledge on history, geography and my political opinions. The last one's bit of a trade-off because wherever I see someone with a different opinion I get this irrational sense of hatred and violence. That's bad. I'm trying to correct it and be more tolerant of course.

I think it fits me... based on my Sagittarius-9H complex and some of its negative manifestations. What I'm really curious about is these T-squares, I never really 'got' them and they're pretty important, especially with Sat and Plu in the mix.

I learned about 'real' astrology in April of this year and I quickly did my chart and ate up every bit of info available in the internet on my aspects and placements, of course learning about the meanings of the planets, signs... you get the idea. I also found it really interesting how Uranus and Pluto transiting over my angles coincided with my father's death in 2014!

Hoping for any responses!

Namenaque
What you're describing could also be Chiron conj ketu. Chiron is about guilt, the fact that you have Merc conj that you might feel guilty relating to communication but the good thing is it's on ketu which means you've learned too much of that either in this life or past lives if you believe in that, so its possible that you need to learn to find balance with that side of you that feels like you shouldn't have done that. There's always a lesson to be learned on the nodal axis