Significators conjunct and Cazimi

vcms

The thought sprang to mind, Is my ex fiance thinking about me all the time? Thinking about me as in: our love, whether there’s a change of heart, getting together. That’s what it means to me.

j7twS8d.png

Notes:
Ruler of the Day is Mars, of the hour Jupiter
Venus reaches Mars before Mercury reaches Venus (not that Mercury is even aspecting him) though they perfect in Virgo
Mars is in its own Term.
Mars, Sun, Venus are in the face of Mars
Moon is in Term ruled by Mercury
3rd House Moon is applying its first aspect to Mercury, ruler of the 8/11th and turned 2/5th.
It’s been said that Mars does not get combust by the sun because of its own composition, mars is the only planet that gains strength or has no debilitation in the presence of the sun so this is not a Conjunctional or Bodily prohibition.
The sun rules the 10th house, where I sit, and Venus is in “the heart” of it, Cazimi.
He and I are from different countries and I’m now back ‘home’, whereas he’s ‘abroad, in a foreign country’.

I guess worth mention is in our own natal charts, I have Mars-Rising, and he has Venus-Rising.

His term is Jupiter and connection to the 9th house and in separating trine from his derived 8th, the chart hour, even Cazimi speak to me about a spiritual undertone. He texted my best friend the other day to “catch up” and tell her about how he’s fasting (a discipline of mine) and that he misses her? his only memories of my friend were spent during our time as a couple, and he and I don’t speak since we split a year ago.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Re: Is my ex fiancé thinking of me all the time?

Im going to have to disagree with you.

Moon (which is even his L3) next opposes mercury (the thinking planet), without playing chess all over the chart, that's a straight out No.

And putting the chart to one side, this is someone who's not been in contact with you for a year "and he and I don’t speak since we split a year ago."
.If he was thinking about you "all the time", he'd be reaching out to you.

Sorry to be so blunt, but thats what i see.

Last edited:

vcms

Don’t worry about being blunt - it helps reveals an underlying personal judgement on your end, which helps me better gauge the level I will take your answers from now on :). Thanks for your input, I appreciate it!

“If he was thinking about you all the time, he’d be reaching out to you” only accentuates this judgement within your interpretation - as you have little idea (except for generalizing) of what would cause us to split or not be speaking.

You’ve completely disregarded what is happening between the signifactors for favor of the moon’s opposition. And considering this is a chart between a couple who were once very serious, engaged to be married, I don’t see why you would do that?

I’m picking up there is an hidden element of envy in your answer - which you really shouldn’t be: because I’m terribly split from my loved one, not at all proud about the potential of being on someone’s mind constantly...

There is no reason for him to reach out to my only best friend except explicitly for it to get back to me. Thanks again.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

What are you on about "an element of envy" in my answer ? :unsure:

What would i be envious about, may i ask ?

Ive taken a look at your chart, and given my answer, its quite clear.

Ive been through break-ups myself. Currently gone through how many break ups with my recent BF, and i know from personal experience that if an ex is not reaching out to you (especially for a year) he's obviously not thinking about you in the way you'd like him to be.

You say he has no reason to contact your friend, but he has. Does he still have ways to contact you ? If so why hasn't he is the question.

vcms

I used the word envy because you’ve patronized your answer with the assumption: “If he was thinking about you "all the time", he'd be reaching out to you”. You said it yourself, your own romantic expectations. You call this blunt, but it’s actually dismissive.

If you want to know our history / why I would even ask whether he’s obsessing about me in spite of no contact—you can reach out to me directly.

Last edited:

RisingSag

The thought sprang to mind, Is my ex fiance thinking about me all the time? Thinking about me as in our love. It seems so
j7twS8d.png

Notes:
Ruler of the Day is Mars, of the hour Jupiter
Venus reaches Mars before Mercury reaches Venus (not that Mercury is even aspecting him) though they perfect in Virgo
Mars is in its own Term.
Mars, Sun, Venus are in the face of Mars
Moon is in Term ruled by Mercury
3rd House Moon is applying its first aspect to Mercury, ruler of the 8/11th and turned 2/5th.
It’s been said that Mars does not get combust by the sun because of its own composition, mars is the only planet that gains strength or has no debilitation in the presence of the sun so this is not a Conjunctional or Bodily prohibition.
The sun rules the 10th house, where I sit, and Venus is in “the heart” of it, Cazimi.
He and I are from different countries and I’m now back ‘home’, whereas he’s ‘abroad, in a foreign country’.

I guess worth mention is in our own natal charts, I have Mars-Rising, and he has Venus-Rising.

His term is Jupiter and connection to the 9th house and in separating trine from his derived 8th, the chart hour, even Cazimi speak to me about a spiritual undertone. He texted my best friend the other day to “catch up” and tell her about how he’s fasting and that he misses her lol. Mind you, fasting is my forte, his memories of “her” are from our time as a couple, and he and I don’t speak since we split a year ago.

Our relationship synastry and Composite is concentrated with Jupiter-Juno-ASC conjunctions. Double-checking the Horary Chart on Astro.com, Juno is located at 25 degrees Leo.

Wonder if something is coming to light (MC), Mr. Fiancé...

Hi,
It sure looks like the quesited is making a cazimi. I'd say your ex is thinking about you all the time. I wonder what your combusted quesitor means though?

vcms

Hi passiflora, I also wondered whether my signifactor is combust.

Saturn in my third house. Embargo is a perfect description of the current circumstances of our communication. I’m really not sure how to interpret these radix houses, or how to look for the *what* he thinks about, aside from coming towards me Cazimi.

On another astrology forum, a commenter wrote: “seems that he considers you as a family ,he cares for you a lot and he feels safe and comfort with you.He ll contact soon i think.”

To which I replied: “I’m not sure how to interpret the applying 0 degree moon, as a second testimony to what’s coming. Usually in horary charts I have previous aspects to go by. It’s only minor separation from Jupiter. The applying opposition to Mercury shows awareness to communication (or currently, lack-there-of), in his 3rd, ruler of his 5th.

If it wasn’t for his L7 applying conjunct towards me I wouldn’t have posted the chart.

Last edited:

vcms

him reaching out to my best friend the other day was a suprise to say the least... I don’t know why he did, she told me what they chatted briefly about, but my best friend says his energy felt as if “he was trying to reach out to me through her”

Last edited:

vcms

the moon’s last major aspect will be to me. First Mercury, (Communication), his Sig(s), and then mine.

Last edited:

vcms

I guess evasion only occurs if there is a frustration by a third planet - which in the case of this chart not.

Last edited: