Random Thoughts, strictly Text

SunConjunctUranus

I’ll clarify a couple of things for you later on but I’m not going down the rabbit hole of debating with you because it’s draining and a waste of time.

Which church baptisted you? Anglican most likely.

For most of the time, parent are responsible of their children's stance on life. Just saying and leave 'em alone.

david starling

Last edited:

david starling

Would you also put Robert Zoller's essay in that category?

Yes, except he changed my attitude about tropical relative to sidereal. I was so focused on the mundane, which he labeled as tropical, I wasn't viewing the spiritual nature of the Ages, which he labeled as sidereal. He also moved the beginning of the Aquarian Age to several centuries in the future, so he did realize that what we're seeing now is NOT the Age of Aquarius. But, he did it without using a sidereal zodiac, but rather the unequal-length constellations.

Last edited:

david starling

Also, Zoller is a Tradtionalist, and it's very unusual for a Trad to take the Ages seriously.
Here was a stroke of genius on his part: The concept of using the Age to set up a separate House system. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds promising.

david starling

Tropical astrologers have no business deciding when the sidereal Aquarian Age begins.

I should explain this.
The sidereal Ages depend on the chosen ayanamsa, the differential between sidereal Aries and tropical Aries, as the basis for the astrological-Sign positions of the Angles in a sidereal chart. A tropicalist is using different Angle-locations relative to the Signs.
So, when a tropical astrologer attempts to set the sidereal Sign-boundaries just to get an intuitive, sidereal Age-start, it mucks up all of the other sidereal Sign-placements for Sun, Moon, Planets, etc.

Last edited:

david starling

Hmm, if your AA weltanschauung is at the scope that I think it is, might it provide the specs for the creation of such a house system?

With Whole-sign, I think so. The Age-indicator would locate the 1st House of Earth itself, based on Precession rather than rotation. Wouldn't replace the Ascendant as a separate House-locator, but might augment it.

Ukpoohbear

How do you explain logically people who get possessed and suddenly use several languages that is NOT their lingua franca? Yet speak without any hesitation with these languages.

Speaking in tongues is not a reason to believe in God, it’s another example of what humans can do to turn God unto something egotistical. I’m not saying all tongues is fake but most of it is.

You don’t need to use tongues as an example to believe in God, you don’t need any outside evidence.

You don’t need the bible, the Quran etc

The answers are all within.

It’s also hilarious how the most famous atheist in the world is now saying he isn’t sure there isn’t a God but it comes down to not having concrete evidence but also not needing any.

I haven’t completely surrendered yet, but depression and having a hard time in life helps us to feel hopeless, taking away our ego, and then God just IS and we are all God because we come from him.

No need for religious words, evidence, debates. It just is.

Ukpoohbear

Btw, sorry if I was rude to anyone last night, I couldn’t sleep and I’m feeling incredibly stressed with work stuff at the moment. It’s no excuse but it’s just one of those moments where I get so angry and upset inside it ends up me being rude.

Hkk

Account Closed
Btw, sorry if I was rude to anyone last night, I couldn’t sleep and I’m feeling incredibly stressed with work stuff at the moment. It’s no excuse but it’s just one of those moments where I get so angry and upset inside it ends up me being rude.

I understand the work stress thing ukpoohbear. It takes over everything and only once your out of it you can look and see the **** it out you in!

Hkk

Account Closed
Has anyone had any crazy dreams lately?

Well this is disgusting but every so often I get a dream of toilers lots of them. Cubicles and each cubicle is full of blood and **** and water is over flowing and I have no where to pee. And the other dream I get is of dogs which apparently is not good 🤷🏻*♀️