Where is my Ear-Ring?

Sunny

I lost one of my Ear-Rings. I put it into a small plastic bag and this in my hand bag. But now, there is only one. Where could it be?

Asc in Cancer, so I am represented by the Moon which is conjuncting the ASC by the 12th. Perhaps I am blind?
The ruler of the quesited is Saturn sitting in the third with a trigone to Sun, who is the ruler of the second house. This second house stays for lost things, and the Sun symbolizes jewellery (gold, diamants).
The Part of Fortune (not showing in the chart) conjuncts Saturn meaning the event and the "goog fortune". But as Saturn opposes Jupiter together with Uranus in the 9th it could be that I lost it on a long journey.
Mercury in the 10th and ruler of the 3rd where Saturn is in, aspects Pluton by trine while Pluton is the second ruler of the 5th, the house of the children. Yes, I did a long journey to meet my children, perhaps I have to phone and asking them if they found this ring? Because the 10th could show that the item can be found?

What are you thinkings about this?

Thank you for comments.

Sunny

{moderator edit - moved to lost items board}

Last edited by a moderator:

Sunny

I forgot the chart .....

Attachments

• astro_w2at_138_where_is_my_earring_hp.30301 (rubbed).GIF
    astro_w2at_138_where_is_my_earring_hp.30301 (rubbed).GIF
    59.9 KB · Views: 29

fensi88

You will find it, do not worry!!
Ruler, Su, in succedent house means that object is not in its usual place, and will take longer to find. However, it is usually nearby, outside, or in an outbuilding such as a garage. Ruler in succedent house indicate that it is to the right of places that I would suggest you to search.Ruler in fixed signs indicate low places, near the earth, well hidden, or on level ground.
It can be in a basement, room with tile floors, a lower or middle level room, storage room, a quiet room that is dimly lit with low ceilings, a dark closet, trunks, a cash box or safe place where cash is kept, storage place for furniture, music room, near a piano, safe deposit box, chest of drawers, wallet, handbag, suit of clothes. Look for the item close to the ground or the floor. Also, be sure to look in the bag or box in which the item was purchased.
Look at places where you hopes or wishes to be. Look at any work area in the home. Look at guest room.

Direction: South by East
Near colour:red, yellow

POf is in Vi in 3 house. First look at places near watch. POF in mutable sign indicating the item is inside something: car, box, pocket , envelope, drawer, cupboard, bag, suitcase, container or under or between something. It can be in a clothes and food closet, pantry, bookcase, desk, study, exercise room, filing cabinet, servant's quarters, room where pets are kept, room used as an office in the home, rented room in the home, sick person's room, storeroom study room. It can be near some medicine or near some cleaning stuff.
Ruler in 3 house means to look also in the car or garage. A sibling may have it or know where it is. At home of the neighbors. Look in a desk or where letters or books are kept. Look at the TV or media room, or where you study, or in some cupboard near stairway. Also look among things for short journey.

Direction: Northeast.
Near colour:grey, brown, navy blue

Sunny

Hi, Goca!
What a work!!:surprised: Thank you very much for all these details! I'll go to seek at the corners you suggest and give you feedback!
Thank you once more - I hope so much you are right!

Cheers
Sunny