Will I fail at my job?

Erickaf

I got a temporary job that starts in May. I am insecure and a bit scared of starting. It is a prestigious lab and it does pay but it was set up via my school. Will I do well?
I just feel I am not good enough.

Last edited:

tikana

Erikaf

it doesnt look good

both significators are below the horizon
moon squares sun
plus moon conj saturn

Venus has no str.

grrr naw

sowwy
T

Erickaf

I know Tikana. Why do all my charts look so awful lol lol!
Sometimes I just wish not to even bother doing this job.

tikana

after amanda knox's trial and failure of italian court system, i wouldnt even touch anything to do with criminal behavior.. i :devil: have the dough to bail you out, woman!

rafaella

I got a temporary job that starts in May. I am insecure and a bit scared of starting. It is a prestigious lab and it does pay but it was set up via my school. Will I do well?
I just feel I am not good enough.
http://postimg.org/image/lpali6yvz/

Venus has dignity, not the strongest but its pretty good, and trine ASC. Not sure what Moon/Saturn is, or Sun but it could be people at work... I think your own job is fine, but other people might be difficult. Sun exalts Venus, Venus in detriment of Sun. The reception between these is one sided.

Please update!

Erickaf

Thank You very much! I also noticed the good divinity of Venus, my signifactor. Apparently the director of the lab I hear is helpful but rigid! I am just so nervous and insecure!
I have worked with the director before, so she knows how I work. But I have a difficult project to do and I am just a bit anxious. Maybe the Moon/Saturn could indicate my emotions? Just insecure! I will defitenly update.

rafaella

Thank You very much! I also noticed the good divinity of Venus, my signifactor. Apparently the director of the lab I hear is helpful but rigid! I am just so nervous and insecure!
I have worked with the director before, so she knows how I work. But I have a difficult project to do and I am just a bit anxious. Maybe the Moon/Saturn could indicate my emotions? Just insecure! I will defitenly update.

Yes perhaps its the emotions. Moon square Sun, some challenge, but i think also you're worrying too much, relax, whats the worst that can happen? As you are new, you can ask questions and ask for help, Im sure. Just not sure what Moon in 3rd is, do you need to write up a report? Is this higher education college that set this up, right?

Erickaf

Hi there! I have some news on this job. So I found out that the director of the lab chose me out of the students. I am very flattered but now it makes me even more nervous because I feel I have to prove myself since I believe she expects a lot from me!
The Moon in the 3rd I am not sure of either. But yes it's a job set up by my university.
Thank You. The job is approaching and I am nervous lol!!!

Erickaf

I know this is old but I thought I would update as I forgot to do so last year lol :smile:. The job went very well. My boss was extremely difficult to work with, she was nervous type lol. But she gave me a good recommendation and though the work was tough I did pretty well. Thanks.

rafaella

I know this is old but I thought I would update as I forgot to do so last year lol :smile:. The job went very well. My boss was extremely difficult to work with, she was nervous type lol. But she gave me a good recommendation and though the work was tough I did pretty well. Thanks.

Thank you for updating! Good to know and learn from the chart. Can you tell us when this job ended? I'm thinking Saturn might be showing this.

Erickaf

Thank you for updating! Good to know and learn from the chart. Can you tell us when this job ended? I'm thinking Saturn might be showing this.

Yes. Last week of July. I think the 29th!
I think the chart showed I was nervous and deeply insecure. She was cool lady to work with but a little nutty :happy: lol.
Thanks all.

rafaella

Yes. Last week of July. I think the 29th!
I think the chart showed I was nervous and deeply insecure. She was cool lady to work with but a little nutty :happy: lol.
Thanks all.

Yes I think that's Moon and Sun square showing your stress and dealing with her. Moon/Saturn does have about 5,5 units, so about 5 months from time of question :)