First Letter Of Husband Name

Hey there,
Does anyone here know how to find the husband's name using vedic chart ?
I read about the Nadi Method, but I need help. My chart goes below:

Attachments

• BasicPrintout (1).jpg
    BasicPrintout (1).jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 23
  • ShodasaVargasPrintout.jpg
    ShodasaVargasPrintout.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 24

duenderoja

This only works if your culture is Hindi, and if the parents named you according to your moon naksatra, and your prospective husband's parents did the same.

People used to be named according their naksatra.

If all of this sounds right to you, proceed.

himanshul

but the thing is that nobody name their son name based on the birth nakshatras...these days..so this seems to be the difficulty..

second thing is that generally nadi text claims to decode spouse name based on indian mythology also ..so one can find it extremely difficult to relate their calculations to mythology..

you might have read about saptrishi articles...you'll might have realized it

Crystalpages

but the thing is that nobody name their son name based on the birth nakshatras...these days..so this seems to be the difficulty..

second thing is that generally nadi text claims to decode spouse name based on indian mythology also ..so one can find it extremely difficult to relate their calculations to mythology..

you might have read about saptrishi articles...you'll might have realized it

Well, if that is the glitch, and it is there is another way to look at this matter.

The name-sound is generally connected to the quarter (pada, charan, navamsha) of the natal moon.

So if the *method* has any validity/merit then it should be able to predict the natal asterism and specifically the quarter of the would-be!

Does it...?