Does he find me attractive?

Erickaf

I have a small crush on this man. I think he finds me attractive, but I could be reading him completely wrong.
I want to know if he finds me attractive, I'll see him soon, so maybe I can get a better take on him lol.
The chart has me as Cancer rising, Taurus, I am exalted.
He is Saturn, fits because he is probably in his forties and though social he is very reserved. We have an upcoming opposition (makes me think opposites attract)...which makes me think yes he is especially he is in the fifth house.
But man part is Sun in Scorpio, detriment of my Moon, maybe not then...
Appreciate your take.
[img=http://s4.postimg.org/k8z212gah/image.jpg]

Last edited:

oleanna

I have a small crush on this man. I think he finds me attractive, but I could be reading him completely wrong.
I want to know if he finds me attractive, I'll see him soon, so maybe I can get a better take on him lol.
The chart has me as Cancer rising, Taurus, I am exalted.
He is Saturn, fits because he is probably in his forties and though social he is very reserved. We have an upcoming opposition (makes me think opposites attract)...which makes me think yes he is especially he is in the fifth house.
But man part is Sun in Scorpio, detriment of my Moon, maybe not then...
Appreciate your take.
[img=http://s4.postimg.org/k8z212gah/image.jpg]

Hi Erickaf, - what jumped in my eye immediately is Moon in his 5th, Saturn in your 5th house.
- I am though always a bit unsure how to read this exactly, - does it mean he in your 5th house: he wants you - or you want him because of this position?
There are smart people in this forum who can read this much better than me, i'm sure.
From my own experiences through the last two years with horary, - myself's and those of friends - i'd say Moon/Saturn is not an easy pair, usually it tells difficulties from beginning, simply two very different "natures".... - I still wish you luck of course!

Erickaf

Hi Erickaf, - what jumped in my eye immediately is Moon in his 5th, Saturn in your 5th house.
- I am though always a bit unsure how to read this exactly, - does it mean he in your 5th house: he wants you - or you want him because of this position?
There are smart people in this forum who can read this much better than me, i'm sure.
From my own experiences through the last two years with horary, - myself's and those of friends - i'd say Moon/Saturn is not an easy pair, usually it tells difficulties from beginning, simply two very different "natures".... - I still wish you luck of course!
Yes we are in each other's fifth! I found that interesting! I know nothing of his personal life so I don't have "feelings" for this man...I just find him very interesting and that's it!
Just wondering if he finds me attractive!
Thanks for looking!

Erickaf

I think you guys probably think I am in love and want him to be my future partner! Lol! I just think he's super interesting, he's written a book I am currently reading about history. And I am a history buff! :).<br />
I feel lucky to known him even for a bit. So I take it by the chart he doesn't find me attractive. ? That's ok though. No hard feelings!!! Tomorrow I see him so as always a good chat with him is good enough!!!
I sincerely appreciate you guys looking at this chart!

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
OH I know lol I am not asking if he'll be my future boyfriend...I don't see him that way...he's just makes me smile!

I do not see much promise in the chart's answer to your specific question. This is based by unremarkable reception from him/Saturn to you/Moon: it is minor, only by term and face.

Last edited:

oleanna

I do not see much promise in the chart's answer to your specific question. This is based by unremarkable reception from him/Saturn to you/Moon: it is minor, only by term and face.

May I ask, IleneK, if the house placements would still be seen as they both see each other as attractive so far - just with not enough fondness to actually start something?
I do know this kind of attraction (probb most of us do) where you find the other one attractive, but still not "worth" to go for it....
So, could 5th house without reception be seen as this?

IleneK

Premium Member
There are many on the forum with more experience and knowledge than I. But I tend to see the house placement of the significators as very low in the detail of the delineation content. Yes, we would look to see that the house placement is in accord with the nature of the question. If it is romance, love, relationship, then significator placement in the 5th or 7th is in accord, as in the chart. And that for me is the umbrella or the container in which the detail arises.

The more specific content flows from the condition of and relation between the significators as defined by their traditional attributes, sect, essential and accidental dignities, the extensive nature of reception, aspects and, yes, lastly, domicile. I suppose when I read the question initially, I took the term "finding you attractive" to be something greater or more intense than you describe in OP's last posts. So I would say, yes, there may be some small attraction in a very light sense that he experiences.

Last edited:

oleanna

There are many on the forum with more experience and knowledge than I. But I tend to see the house placement of the significators as very low in the detail of the delineation content. Yes, we would look to see that the house placement is in accord with the nature of the question. If it is romance, love, relationship, then significator placement in the 5th or 7th is in accord, as in your chart. And that for me is the umbrella or the container in which the detail arises.

The more specific content flows from the condition of and relation between the significators as defined by their traditional attributes, sect, essential and accidental dignities, the extensive nature of reception, aspects and, yes, lastly, domicile. I suppose when I read your question initially, I took the term "finding you attractive" to be something greater or more intense than you describe in your last post. So I would say, yes, there may be some small attraction in a very light sense that he experiences.

Thank you very much, IleneK, - it hasn't been my question, but still I'm happy to understand how you see these details. Thanks again for sharing! Oleanna