Question about Contact Predictions

UnluckyGirl

I've once read somewhere randomly that there is a way to predict any kind of contact with a specific person.. it had to do with progressions and something else.. Unfortunately I can't find that post since I accidentally closed the tab before I even finish reading it..
Let's say person A wants to know if person B will contact him/her.. I am assuming that we need to check if there are any applying aspects between person's A progressed chart and person's B progressed chart.. On the other hand I am thinking that thousands' of people(if not more) progressed planets do make aspect with some of my natal or progressed planets.. and I'll never ever see them or have contact with them.. So it has to be something more complicated..
Does anyone know how we coyld predict this?

A month ago a friend of mine went to a professional astrologer and among her other questions she asked if a a boy she liked would contact her again after so many months.. He asked his birth infos to answer her question..
So there should be a way to predict something like this..
but what is that way?? :unsure:

JUPITERASC

I've once read somewhere randomly that there is a way to predict any kind of contact with a specific person..
it had to do with progressions and something else..
Unfortunately I can't find that post
since I accidentally closed the tab before I even finish reading it.

Let's say person A wants to know if person B will contact him/her..
I am assuming that we need to check if there are any applying aspects between person's A progressed chart and person's B progressed chart..
On the other hand I am thinking that thousands' of people(if not more) progressed planets do make aspect with some of my natal or progressed planets..
and I'll never ever see them or have contact with them.. So it has to be something more complicated..
Does anyone know how we coyld predict this?
LOOKING AT PROGRESSIONS http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26827 :smile:
A lot of people seem to have problems understanding progressions.
The progressed Planets are nothing more than very very slow moving transits.
Progressions are very internal in nature, meaning they're more likely to affect you mentally than physically.
That doesn't mean progressions don't affect you physically, they can,
for example a Planet progressing into the 6th House or the 6th House Ruler progressing into the 8th or 12th House
or into certain aspects with the rulers of the 6th, 8th or 12th Houses can signify an illness.

Progressions are something you do maybe once in your life
, and one of the best ways to do that is to write them down. You can use a spread sheet (like I use) or a word processor or write them on a legal pad, or you can use construction paper and crayons, it doesn't really matter. Other than that, all you need is a list of your Planets and the Ascendant and MC, and an ephemeris, which you should buy, but you can also find them online.

An ephemeris will look something like this:

Date............Sun....... Moon..... Mercury...Venus
May 26 1962 04°Ge28' 26°Aq47' 20°Ge23' 03°Cn43'
May 27 1962 05°Ge25' 10°Pi51' 20°Ge22' R 04°Cn55'
May 28 1962 06°Ge23' 25°Pi05' 20°Ge16' 06°Cn07'
May 29 1962 07°Ge21' 09°Ar25' 20°Ge05' 07°Cn19'

The symbolism is "day-for-a-year" so each day after your birthday is one year of your life.

Generally, you want to look at 120 days, which is 120 years of your life. Yes, I know you're not going to live 120 years, but none of you are special. When you die, the Solar System does not grind to a halt; it continues moving. Your chart lives on, even after you die.

There are somethings you might want to know about. Is your Will contested? Does your Estate end up in Probate Court? Does the government seize your Estate? Do your children fight over it? Does your spouse remarry? Maybe you want to comeback and haunt your spouse (or protect your spouse). Do your children marry, divorce, have more children, do your grandchildren marry etc.

Will you receive any awards or accolades, or publish a book? No kidding, a guy in Australia found his grandfather's diary of life in the trenches during World War I. He published it. Guess what? It showed up in the progressions of the grandfather's natal chart.

Here's a snippet from my progressions (sorry the formatting is less than desirable):

Natal .. Position.. Action.. Age.. Date .. ..........Location .. Contact
Venus.. 04°Cn39' Sign .....19 ....Jun 13 1962... 25°Cn14'.. 9th House
Saturn .11°Aq22' Square ..19 ... Jun 13 1962 ...11°Ta17'.. Mars
Neptune 11°Sc29' Opp .....19.... Jun 13 1962 ... 11°Ta17' Mars
Mars 28°Ar29' ...Square ...22 ....Jun 16 1962 .... 28°Cn47' Venus
Uranus 28°Le37' Qu .........22 ....Jun 16 1962..... 28°Cn47' Venus
Venus 04°Cn39' Sign .......23 .....Jun 17 1962..... 29°Cn58' Leo
Mercury 20°Ge22' D ........26...... Jun 20 1962 .....11°Ge52' D Mercury
Mars 28°Ar29' Sextile ......26 ......Jun 20 1962 .....28°Ge23' Sun
Uranus 28°Le37' Sextile ....26 ..... Jun 20 1962 .... 28°Ge23' Sun
Venus 04°Cn39' SSx........ 27 ......Jun 21 1962...... 04°Le41' Venus
Sun 05°Ge13' Con........... 28 ...... Jun 22 1962 .... 05°Le52' Venus
Sun 05°Ge13' Sign ..........28 ....... Jun 22 1962..... 00°Cn18' Sign
Jupiter 10°Pi38' SSx ........28....... Jun 22 1962...... 10°Aq38' Saturn
Moon 07°Pi41' Qu ..........29....... Jun 23 1962 ...... 07°Le03' Venus
Pluto 07°Vi32' Con ........29 ...... Jun 23 1962....... 07°Le03' Venus
MC 01°Vi31' Sextile...... 29 ........Jun 23 1962....... 01°Cn15' Sun

All I've done is write out the year in which there is some contact with progressed Planets.

At age 19, my natal Venus progressed to conjunct the 9th House Cusp at 25° Cancer.

How do you interpret that?

The 9th House Cusp is Cancer ruled by my Moon in my natal 4th House. What is the 9th House? Among things, it's long journeys. 4th House is the home.

I left the United States and didn't return for about 10 years.

See? It ain't so hard.

At age 23 my Venus progressed into the Sign of Leo. I got married. Because Venus progressed into Leo? Not entirely. My natal Mercury was Stationary in the natal 7th House, then it went Retrograde and then it went direct at age 26. In reality, I was actually 25 1/2 years old when Mercury went Direct in my 7th House of Relationships.

That is one of the advantages of writing out your progressions. When you see something like that, natal Venus progressed into the 9th House then into the Sign of Leo while Mercury goes Direct, you want to actually do a chart for that time period and then also look at the transits so you can get a sense of the timing (in this case transiting Moon conjunct Ascendant).

When I was 28, natal Sun changed Signs and entered Cancer. Did I become a Cancer? No, but I did take on some of the traits of Cancer. I became more sensitive, very emotional and extremely traditional, plus I took on a few of the negative characteristics, like brooding and being way too cautious, but then I was suffering from PTSD and the effects were starting to manifest themselves in a serious way.

When my Ascendant progressed into Sagittarius, I did not become a Sagittarius, but I did take on a few traits, like being really straightforward, to the point of being very blunt, and also broadminded and quite the procrastinator.

Natal .... Position .. Action ....Age... Date ............ Location .. Contact
Asc...... 20°Sc43' ..Sextile ....90 .... Aug 23 1962 ...20°Vi41' ... Mercury
Sun..... 05°Ge13' .. Sign .......91 .... Aug 24 1962... 00°Vi33' ....Virgo
MC ......01°Vi31' ....Sextile.... 91 .... Aug 24 1962 .. 01°Cn06'... Mars
Sun.... 05°Ge13'.... House .... 92..... Aug 25 1962 .. 01°Vi31' ...10th House
MC ......01°Vi31'..... Con .......92 .... Aug 25 1962... 01°Vi31' ... Sun

There's where I exit stage left. Not because of those particular progressions, mind you, but because of that and other things going on with transits and the Anareta wants to Tango.

The other benefit to writing out your progressions is that if you don't know the houses, signs, elements and natures (and that would be about 80% of you), then you will when you're done. The elements trine, the natures oppose and square, sextiles are always Fire/Air or Earth/Water etc.

I recommend using some of the minor aspects, like the quincunx, semi-sextile and semi-square.

Often in your life you might notice periods where your relationship with your children, spouse, parents, friends, co-workers or supervisors is a little testy and irritating. I guarantee you'll always find a semi-sextile or semi-square there. And the advantage of knowing that in advance is that you can take a "time-out," give yourself a "yellow card," take a different approach or do other things to make your life and everyone else's more pleasant.

Aspect orbs for progressions are 30' to 1° maximum. In addition to aspects, Planets changing Signs, Houses or going Direct or Retrograde are very important to note. For Planets that go Direct or Retrograde, flip ahead in the ephemeris and look to see if any transiting Planets are conjunct that point, because it will be emphasized. The same is true if a progressed Planet goes Direct or Retrograde at the pre-natal eclipses or the last Moon before birth (which will either be a Full Moon or a New Moon).

What if a progressed Planet goes Direct or Retrograde at the same point where there is a transiting Eclipse or New/Full Moon for that month? I don't know, but note it and look at it in detail later. You can ignore Lunar Eclipses after 3 months, but for Solar Eclipses it'll depend on the nature of the Sign (ie 3 months for Cardinal, 6 months for Mutable and 12 months for Fixed).

After you make your list or table, look at past events and see if you can make sense of them. As I said, not everything will manifest itself in a way that you can physically see. Once you get a feel for past events, you can start looking at future events.

JUPITERASC

A month ago a friend of mine went to a professional astrologer
and among her other questions she asked if a a boy she liked would contact her again after so many months..
He asked his birth infos to answer her question.
So there should be a way to predict something like this..
but what is that way
?? :unsure:

Alternatively, sk the original astrologer who was consulted what their methodology was :smile:

or
Consider asking an horary question
on the Horary questions on Relational Issues subforum
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43

remember to consult the HORARY RULES http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php?faq=horary#faq_horary_astrology_boards

UnluckyGirl

JUPITERASC I don't know why but horaries about this person I am intrested in always fail.. I've done 5-6 horaries this last year and all people that helped me with the.reading agreed that the person was still interested in me and he would contact me.. but that never happened..
I do not know what's wrong.. Any other horary I've done was always right.. whatever horary I've done about him always has failed :(

JUPITERASC

JUPITERASC I don't know why but horaries about this person I am intrested in always fail..
I've done 5-6 horaries this last year and all people that helped me with the.
reading agreed that the person was still interested in me and he would contact me..
but that never happened..
I do not know what's wrong..

Any other horary I've done was always right..
whatever horary I've done about him always has failed :(
Keep in mind UnluckyGirl that your question is being responded by amateur astrologers :smile:
who are practicing their skills
on an online forum
and who may not have been studying astrology for long
although some do have experience

and so
consider that even professionals are often wrong

therefore
a good idea would be to master the art of astrology
and learn to read charts for yourself

however
I realise that is not easy
and I myself am no expert
and all I can do is encourage you to read, study and practice

UnluckyGirl

JUPITERASC I know
but the anser was a huge yes to every horary.. I mean even someone who isnt an expert could see it..That is why I was dissapointed :(

JUPITERASC

JUPITERASC I know
but the anser was a huge yes to every horary..
I mean even someone who isnt an expert could see it..
That is why I was dissapointed
:(
If an expert can misread a chart :smile:
then clearly
"Someone who isn't an expert"
could easily misread a chart

consider that your disappointment
could be a consequence of putting faith in amateur readings
offered with good intentions
by those who did not have the necessary experience to read the chart

UnluckyGirl

I am dissapointed because I've done so many horaries last 6 years and.all were accurate.. And those horarues about that specific guy have failed.. all were horaries that screamed a huge Yes answer .. That's why I am dissapointed.. If they were so and so horaries or complicated ones I would think everyone was wrong.. But they weren't those kind of horaries.

JUPITERASC

I am dissapointed because I've done so many horaries last 6 years and.all were accurate..
And those horarues about that specific guy have failed..

all were horaries that screamed a huge Yes answer ..
That's why I am dissapointed..
If they were so and so horaries or complicated ones I would think everyone was wrong..
But they weren't those kind of horaries.
Expecting a 100% success rate leads to disappointment :smile:
astrologers are not infallible

david starling

You need Tarot for this. You'll have to choose a Significator for yourself, usually (not always) by adding the digits of your birth date (month, day, and year) to get the card number in the minor arcana; and the element of your Natal Sun-sign for the suit. If it's a successful reading, you can gain insight into what's blocking (crossing) you in this specific matter. Good luck!

UnluckyGirl

You need Tarot for this. You'll have to choose a Significator for yourself, usually (not always) by adding the digits of your birth date (month, day, and year) to get the card number in the minor arcana; and the element of your Natal Sun-sign for the suit. If it's a successful reading, you can gain insight into what's blocking (crossing) you in this specific matter. Good luck!

David thank you
but I don't believe in Tarot
and I bet there is a way.to answer these kind of questions through asttology (not horary)

Hi Unlucky :)

Have you checked for transits to your composite chart? See if some outer planet is currently affecting your composite Mercury or when the next transit will occur. Keep the orb tight for outer planets (0-1). If Saturn conjucts, squares or opposites any of your composite inner planets then this prohibits any positive reaction to one another thus communication may be difficult or impossible.
For example if transiting Sun conjuct, trine or sextile your composite Mercury, then phone calls and any contacts are highly possible, but it does not show if he or you will make that contact.

UnluckyGirl

Hi Unlucky :)

Have you checked for transits to your composite chart? See if some outer planet is currently affecting your composite Mercury or when the next transit will occur. Keep the orb tight for outer planets (0-1). If Saturn conjucts, squares or opposites any of your composite inner planets then this prohibits any positive reaction to one another thus communication may be difficult or impossible.
For example if transiting Sun conjuct, trine or sextile your composite Mercury, then phone calls and any contacts are highly possible, but it does not show if he or you will make that contact.

Hello :)
No I haven't checked it, because we weren't in a relashionship and I thought that the composite works only if you've been in a relationship with someone. What do you think about this?

I just had a look in our progressions and the contacts between them, but just for the first time I chatted with him..

No, composite will show what exactly and when can something happen to your relationship - only between you two. Of course if you don't talk or see each other then it won't happen.

I checked your chart you have posted before to see whats going on :)

Now Jupiter will conjuct your composite Sun in middle of October - this can mean a great chance, opportunity...if you know what to do. You can check transits to his natal chart and what he expects/wants/needs right now. Only thing bad in your composite is Pluto opposite Moon, which means one or both of you feels trapped in emotions/jealousy/fears/possession.

So the difference here is that you would want to talk to him and he feeds all that emotional/intellectual needs of yours. That is not the case for him, he wants something more from you and would like to share that physical closeness (not so much emotional as there are some blockages from his part)

Hope it helps

UnluckyGirl

No, composite will show what exactly and when can something happen to your relationship - only between you two. Of course if you don't talk or see each other then it won't happen.

I checked your chart you have posted before to see whats going on :)

Now Jupiter will conjuct your composite Sun in middle of October - this can mean a great chance, opportunity...if you know what to do. You can check transits to his natal chart and what he expects/wants/needs right now. Only thing bad in your composite is Pluto opposite Moon, which means one or both of you feels trapped in emotions/jealousy/fears/possession.

So the difference here is that you would want to talk to him and he feeds all that emotional/intellectual needs of yours. That is not the case for him, he wants something more from you and would like to share that physical closeness (not so much emotional as there are some blockages from his part)

Hope it helps

You searched my posts to check our composite?!?!
How nice of you! Thank you :)

If anything happens between him and me in October, or even if I find out something helpful when I'II chech all our progressions etc.. I'll let you know.. :)

It's very true that he feeds my emotional and intellectual needs.It was also very accurate that although I feel that I get what I want just from chatting and texting with him, he always said he couldn't stand this "internet" kind of relationship and he wanted us to meet..

Perhaps the one feeling trapped jealous etc is me..but I am always like that when I like someone, so it's nothing new to me.. Someone here told me that the worst aspect in the Composite is Uranus square Mars, because it shows that there can not be a stable relationship from his side because he will want to be "free" of me in some way. What do you think about this?

What do you mean he wants something more from me, do you mean sex? Could it be that he is only interested in getting sex from me?

Also could you explain the emotional blockage? Does it seems like he won't be able to grow feelings for me?
What is it causing this in this Composite?

Ok enough asked! I will shut it up right now! I would be glad if you had time to answer all those questions I had :)

Thank u again!
I hope I didn't make you regret it that you checked our composite, by all these question of mines :(

Last edited:
for me male psychology is very interesting thus your case seemed good one to look into :)

No it's not about emotional detachment it's more like defensiveness from both of your parts. It would not be easy to feel that emotional connection especially when your natal Moons are injunction. This could mean not sharing/hiding some thoughts/feelings. But these are workable problems. You have to get to know his moon, especially progressed one, what aspects it has to other planets.

No I didn't see Uranus square Mars. There was somewhere Neptune square Mars which means one is confused about the other's actions or the other simply cannot give signals of what kind of behavior is wanted from the other.

Is his birth time correct? If your Venus/Mars conjuct his DC- this would be a very powerful feeling for him to ignore.

UnluckyGirl

for me male psychology is very interesting thus your case seemed good one to look into :)

No it's not about emotional detachment it's more like defensiveness from both of your parts. It would not be easy to feel that emotional connection especially when your natal Moons are injunction. This could mean not sharing/hiding some thoughts/feelings. But these are workable problems. You have to get to know his moon, especially progressed one, what aspects it has to other planets.

No I didn't see Uranus square Mars. There was somewhere Neptune square Mars which means one is confused about the other's actions or the other simply cannot give signals of what kind of behavior is wanted from the other.

Is his birth time correct? If your Venus/Mars conjuct his DC- this would be a very powerful feeling for him to ignore.

Thanks for the Moon explanation :)
Someone (who saw the synastry) told me once that If she were me, she would run away from this guy because of
Moon inconjuction Moon
Moon opposite Saturn
Mars square Saturn
And his ASC in my 8th

I checked again the Composite and there indeed is a Mars-Uranus applying square 7orbs and a Mercury-Uranus applying square 9 orbs apart..

Here is the link to the post with the synastry and Composite

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=627940#post627940

As for his birthtime there may be a 10 minute difference :/

Ok, you Mars-Uranus square has 7 degree orb (not considered strong enough). But since it is your composite then sudden or impulsive actions from BOTH of your parts can trigger imbalance. if Uranus is in your composite 9th house, this could mean sudden unplanned trips. There has to be at least one challenging aspect (except from Saturn) to Mars otherwise there would be no spark, it would be very platonic/easy relationship.

Mars square Saturn comes to play after couple has spent long time together and some habits have started to annoy the other to the point they become irritable. Aggression (out of the blue) from Saturn is the result.

You also have Grand Trines and Grand Kite in your composite :)

If I was some crazy numerologist I would also say he could be your twinflame :0

you: 2+7+11=11

him: 9+11+9=11

11+11=22

You would then feel this connection you have is something paranormal.

I see a lot of potential in your charts.

It is possible he will not contact you. It is possible he is waiting a contact from you. Or simply he has all he needs right now and this is just bad timing for you two. I think actually contacting him and ask how/what he is doing is not bad or?