Do I have a chance?

Erickaf

You guys think I have a chance at his competitive University? I haven't applied yet but I would like to study here.
I am Venus just entered Virgo...in fall, not good but it is in dignity of the school, ruler of the 9th is Mercury in Cancer in the 10th. Moon is in Mutual Reception with Mercury...hhmmm I am not sure. I would say yes I have possibility of studying her with the sextile of Moon and Mercury.
But Moon sextiles the Moon in Fall...:andy:

Attachments

• ci.jpg
    ci.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 38

IleneK

Premium Member
You guys think I have a chance at his competitive University? I haven't applied yet but I would like to study here.
I am Venus just entered Virgo...in fall, not good but it is in dignity of the school, ruler of the 9th is Mercury in Cancer in the 10th. Moon is in Mutual Reception with Mercury...hhmmm I am not sure. I would say yes I have possibility of studying her with the sextile of Moon and Mercury.
But Moon sextiles the Moon in Fall...:andy:

Hi, Erickaf.

Ruler of the Ascendant/you is Venus. I do believe, though, that cusp of the 9th is the last degree of Taurus, if you look closely. So school's ruler is also Venus. This makes Moon in Virgo in the 12th your primary significator and Venus in her fall is the school.

There is no aspect between Venus and Moon as they are now separating, and reception from Venus to you/Moon in Virgo is not the best :sad:. With Moon in the 12th, it makes me wonder if this school is presently really the best match for you. Like, perhaps some academic work at a more modest institution and then seeing about transferring there later?

Last edited:

Erickaf

Hi, Erickaf.

Ruler of the Ascendant/you is Venus. I do believe, though, that cusp of the 9th is the last degree of Taurus, if you look closely. So school's ruler is also Venus. This makes Moon in Virgo in the 12th your primary significator and Venus in her fall is the school.

There is no aspect between Venus and Moon as they are now separating, and reception from Venus to you/Moon in Virgo is not the best :sad:. With Moon in the 12th, it makes me wonder if this school is presently really the best match for you. Like, perhaps some academic work at a more modest institution and then seeing about transferring there later?

Yeah I saw that Moon in the 12th. :sad:. All my charts tend to look terrible to be honest so I don't feel hopeful about this one.:crying::innocent:
I am not transferring...I just like this program that they offer there. So once I am finished with my present degree I would like to go there, if my qualifications match what they are looking for.
I emailed the school today for more information, so I will find out what they say to me. Thanks for looking.

IleneK

Premium Member
I encourage you to to inquire as you plan. I just wonder what Moon in the 12th house of self-undoing might mean. Perhaps taking stock of how you feel or look at this matter might also be of some use, to help clear any self-undoing, and likely unconscious habits of thought you might have? And perhaps that help turn this around...? Wishing you the best and do let us know what you find out.

Erickaf

Hey guys, I just got an email from the University. I do meet a lot of their requirements. But that doesn't mean I can get in :tongue:. I went over their check list they sent me and I do check most...not all because I need a lot of writing samples. Anyway, I am thinking too early about this perhaps. I don't finish my actual program until 2017. Moon in the 12th still bugging me.
Thanks guys for looking.

IleneK

Premium Member
Hey guys, I just got an email from the University. I do meet a lot of their requirements. But that doesn't mean I can get in :tongue:. I went over their check list they sent me and I do check most...not all because I need a lot of writing samples. Anyway, I am thinking too early about this perhaps. I don't finish my actual program until 2017. Moon in the 12th still bugging me.
Thanks guys for looking.

From a modern astrological viewpoint, take it to point to underlying feelings you may have that motivate you to aspire for this school/curriculum. Moon in the 12th may point your needing to bring them to consciousness and understand them. They may be collective motivations, rather than personal, that really don't belong entirely to you? Something like that perhaps?

Best,