Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 10-28-2012, 08:15 AM

Question Help with my sister's relationship?

Hi all,

I was hoping someone can help read my sister's chart and see what it holds for her relationship wise? She currently has a boyfriend and we aren't so sure how things will go for them. Will her future marriage be good? what would her husband be like? or anything you can find would be greatly appreciated, thanx!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_11_n_hr.25649.21079-N.jpg (74.5 KB, 6 views)

Unread 10-28-2012, 09:11 AM

Re: Help with my sister's relationship?

her husband would be rather effiminate, eccentric, emotional.

thats if one goes by "sameness" instead of "oppositeness"

amirite.

just keep on oppositing the whole chart

theres some other stuff too. background fire and saturn.

maybe older + spiritual as well another part of a possible combination for a relationship.

hes also likely to be detached with sun and 7th dipositer connected to uranus.

its also likely to happen suddenly and after a certain age 27 maybe.

Last edited by gen6k; 10-28-2012 at 09:18 AM.
Unread 10-28-2012, 02:18 PM

Re: Help with my sister's relationship?

Thanx for your insight gen6k. But not sure if I really understand much of what you said XD.
My sister and her current boyfriend wouldn't be considered very much the same I think. His not very effiminate, but can be eccentric and emotional.

Still uncertain about how her marriage would be like. When would it be likely for her to marry? All I know is her current boyfriends birthday is on 20 August 1981. Do you think that is enough info to figure out if he is the one? Or does her chart describes another guy?

Tags
relationship, sister