Though Complicated what is my D9 ASC?

muchacho

The Navamsa shows all parts of your life for your entire life as does the Rasi chart.

I suggest you work with the D-3 chart first and find your correct Lagna there before you move on to the D-9 Lagna. The D-3 chart is equivalent to the decanates in western astrology. It's pretty easy to pin down your correct Lagna there.

muchacho

No, I meant that the placement of planets in the D-3 chart is equal to the decanate placements in western astrology. Just read a bit about decanates and you'll understand. It's not complicated.

muchacho

The goal here is to find your correct ascendant. Of course the degrees of the planets are going to stay the same. They will only change if you use a different ayanamsa.

Only care about your ascendant for now. If you use the 4:07 birth time, then in the D-3 your ASC is in Aries and if you use the 4:15 birth time in Leo.

Which means with the 4:07 birth time you are an Aries-Aries rising and with the 4:15 time you are an Aries-Leo. The Aries-Aries would be the textbook Aries, the Aries-Leo would be a more stable and more dignified Aries, i.e. not the typical Aries. Just read a little about it and then decide for yourself which on is a better match. You can start here (it's western astrology though, but you'll get the idea):

http://darkstarastrology.com/aries-decan-1/
http://darkstarastrology.com/aries-decan-2/

Notice also that your ASC in the D-3 changes not before 4:14!

If you want to work with the D-9 chart then you have to work with the Nakshatras. Your 4:07 Lagna falls into the 3rd Pada of Aswini and your 4:15 Lagna into the 4th Pada of Aswini. So read a little about that. You can start here:

http://www.astrologykrs.com/ashwani-nakshatra.html

What you should also consider is that birth time in astrology means the moment of first breath and not when the child leaves the womb. There can be a significant time difference between those two events. So based on that it's more likely that the later time is correct.

muchacho

In a female chart Jupiter is the significator for husband as is the 7th lord. So you can just turn the chart, using Jupiter and/or 7th lord as ASC.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Lagna asc or navamsa asc,

the reading effort is as per aries lagna for 4.07am.

how come there is more than 1.00 hour difference now? from earlier 8m.
which ascendant are you ready to personally believe aries/acq.

you could have posted after finishing the rectification exercise,
not promoting rework on the forum.

do none of the statements in the reading match the ground realities?
is everything in the reading proving totally wrong by now?

glad you got back with your statement belatedly.

kshantaram

Open Jiminy sutras and choose the Navamsa that suits you best. This will be your Navamsa, which should be at you at birth. And decide what is the birth of having studied all the religions of the world. Then you will become an astrologer and you will not ask others who are mistaken to help you make even more mistakes. The mind always assumes and means to put forward a hypothesis (deception, reality), and God disposes and shows you only the truth, if you are pure and ripe to receive knowledge of the truth from him.

Jiminy sutras and the meaning of Navamsa:

1.2.2. Aries Navamsa brings a problem from rats, cats, etc.

1.2.3. Taurus Navamsa indicates problems (or luck) from four-legged animals (such as cows, bulls, etc.).

1.2.4. Twins Navamsa indicates problems like itching, skin diseases and obesity.

1.2.5. Cancer of the Navamsa indicates a problem from water (?) Diseases, rabies and leprosy.

1.2.6. Leo Navamsa indicates a danger from dogs, tigers and other such large canines.

1.2.7. Virva Navamsa indicates a problem from abscesses, obesity, contagious skin diseases, etc.

1.2.8. Libra Navamsha point out the problem of trade and business.

1.2.9. Scorpio Navamsa indicates a problem from water diseases, reptiles and snakes, in addition to indicating the lack of mother's milk ..
1.2.10. Sagittarius Navamsa indicates the danger from accidents and falls from a height.
1.2.11. Capricorn Navamsa indicates a danger from aquatic animals, birds and spirits in addition to skin diseases or mental disorders.

1.2.12. Aquamel Navamsa indicates the construction of wells, ponds, gardens, roads, villages, etc.

1.2.13. Pisces Navamsa indicates compliance with the law, a religious and just man.

With different charts, two yogis are formed:

Sun-Moon-Mercury-Venus. -- An eloquent orator, stately, has low stature, enjoys the patronage of the ruler, has visual defects.

Sun-Moon-Mars-Mercury-Venus. -- Working for others, deprived of friends and relatives, lying, friendly to the eunuchs (surrounded by another sexual orientation).

There must be Taurus D-9, if late marriage will be.

Thank you kshantaram for your reply :happy:

But an Indian Astrologer recitified my birth time due to certain events in my life to 2:50 am and this will make my ASC Aquarius and Iam sure that all your reply will be different.

In India there are no astrologers, like the saints, this notion is relative there. Hinduism, this is the primary Indo-human race, the very first stage of the transition from the higher astral of mystics to the supramental. If there were saints there, they would not leave the body, but leave in it. There is only the highest astral and sidhi, from which the Hindus are not yet ready to give up and therefore sharpen in the astral and blood from their ears, nose and eyes. The nervous system and spirit are still weak for the person. There would be a strong Spirit of man. Indians would not be conquered by the Arabs - the Semites. who stand in the position below the Hindus in willpower. Similarly, the Argonauts - the Greeks, conquered Colchis (Georgia), which the Semites and in those days took away their will and goodness. After all, the Golden Fleece, this enlightenment and transition, in those days Colchis was like India in spiritual development and had "lost its innocence" before. You must first understand allegories, be able to distinguish between good and evil, only then astrology can be useful to you, as knowing it. While the Hindus are religious - spiritual development and raise another faith. The mind has appropriated everything to itself and even that which is not given to it. the Hindus have already invented Indian astrology, but the Moguls (Greats) have given it to them to preserve it. Those who assimilated that kind did not give sacred knowledge in astrology, but only public knowledge, to recreate them for future prophets and saints who will come when the world falls to the very bottom, as now, and the truth to those will come from God and all astrology again comes to life. So there was never Indian astrology, there was one primary, it is the Vedic, and even then it is not the Hindus. In this case, if the Moguls were, they would never be a current uprising, like the Chinese-cannibals, whom they also assimilated, and now China calls the wall, the cannibals against them, "the Chinese wall". The mind never assumed the organ and knowledge, only hypotheses, which only speculation, and not exact knowledge, mind and think can not, like the animal, he only stole the truth and appropriated to himself. And why on the bas-reliefs the Egyptians depicted their demigods with the head of an animal, or a bird and with the body of a man who held a staff and Ankh, the attributes of holiness and enlightenment. Even the prophets and saints still have an animal form, because in this world they also think occasionally. And you did not have enlightenment, and you do not need to love the truth, and deception is closer to you, just as the Gypsies are nicer to you. He though and not a caste appearance, but the, your by the nature, though the cannibal.

you do not know what you are talking about.. the supreme court of india, just last years, ruled astrology was a scientific theory.

rahu

"Do not judge and you will not be judged"!

Comment on this allegory: Today you are a judge, and tomorrow you get the fate of a mass murderer and then others judge you, whom you judged in the previous incarnation.
And do not confuse matter with the spiritual science of reading destinies. What right the material court has the right to govern spiritual science, to judge then to what these demons have not yet grown. And science, too, is the lowest material manifestation in matter. Because the prophets say: 'You want to be a fool.' get a higher degree '. Education as a term does not fit the matter. To create an image is to be educated. I came to the philosophy forum of the Moscow State University named after Lomonosov half a year ago. There they write Academicians, professors, doctors of science, and the whole Moscow mental hierarchy. I call her sincere, because religion is a spiritual level of development, and there are also mind carriers who can only deceive, deceive, deceive, plan, steal, and accumulate, and the complete absence of thinking as a person.
Commentary on the black monkey Hanuman: If you read the word Monkey in syllables and maintain that the primary word in the world. we will get:
IMAGE - WITHOUT - YAN - energy. This Yin - the feminine principle, or matter, matriarchy. So enlightened, prophets and saints called women and other demons, in whom the mind works, just as a material body of error must work. The demon can be calculated without seeing it by appearance either. The very fashion is the indicator of the world from where the generation came from whom you communicate. I do not have a complete secondary material level of education. Jan finished secondary education. but proved to academicians and religious figures deceiving everyone that they are the lowest form of development. At the same time, I argued and chewed on everything, so that even a simple person could understand without an education. So the students of that university laughed their teachers and the church hierarchy of Moscow and two months later the forum was closed forever, so as not to disgrace the students from whom they charge for fraud. And you take for deception in the forecasts. You do not even know what birth is and when it happens, that point of Soul's entrance into matter, when fate begins to work for its reading.

you do not know what you are talking about .. the supreme court of India, just last years, ruled astrology was a scientific theory.

Have you noticed how you speak and write? After all, the scientific hypothesis on the language of enlightenment is translated as a scientific assumption (deception), which is synonymous with matter, deception, theory. assumptions.
After all, the enlightened therefore speaks the truth, because he has already been given (to distinguish) and you only suppose. So only one is the conclusion, you need to drive the neck from astrology. You, as a demonic individual who does not know the truth and the lies, have come to the science of the Spirit, when they themselves are Rakshasa. or worse cannibal is not caste, or another kind of inferior demon. After all, scientists get degrees and rush off long because they are fools. The fate of the one who can think can be seen right away, after reading what he writes. You do not even understand the notion of words, and you dishonor yourself before those who can be convicted of lying. All that is written in the books lies. Looking for a grain of truth in a heap of chaff is not under the power of the mind. so my dear Hanuman. come to me.

rahu

Banned
"Do not judge and you will not be judged"!

Comment on this allegory: Today you are a judge, and tomorrow you get the fate of a mass murderer and then others judge you, whom you judged in the previous incarnation.
And do not confuse matter with the spiritual science of reading destinies. What right the material court has the right to govern spiritual science, to judge then to what these demons have not yet grown. And science, too, is the lowest material manifestation in matter. Because the prophets say: 'You want to be a fool.' get a higher degree '. Education as a term does not fit the matter. To create an image is to be educated. I came to the philosophy forum of the Moscow State University named after Lomonosov half a year ago. There they write Academicians, professors, doctors of science, and the whole Moscow mental hierarchy. I call her sincere, because religion is a spiritual level of development, and there are also mind carriers who can only deceive, deceive, deceive, plan, steal, and accumulate, and the complete absence of thinking as a person.
Commentary on the black monkey Hanuman: If you read the word Monkey in syllables and maintain that the primary word in the world. we will get:
IMAGE - WITHOUT - YAN - energy. This Yin - the feminine principle, or matter, matriarchy. So enlightened, prophets and saints called women and other demons, in whom the mind works, just as a material body of error must work. The demon can be calculated without seeing it by appearance either. The very fashion is the indicator of the world from where the generation came from whom you communicate. I do not have a complete secondary material level of education. Jan finished secondary education. but proved to academicians and religious figures deceiving everyone that they are the lowest form of development. At the same time, I argued and chewed on everything, so that even a simple person could understand without an education. So the students of that university laughed their teachers and the church hierarchy of Moscow and two months later the forum was closed forever, so as not to disgrace the students from whom they charge for fraud. And you take for deception in the forecasts. You do not even know what birth is and when it happens, that point of Soul's entrance into matter, when fate begins to work for its reading.

you do not know what you are talking about .. the supreme court of India, just last years, ruled astrology was a scientific theory.

Have you noticed how you speak and write? After all, the scientific hypothesis on the language of enlightenment is translated as a scientific assumption (deception), which is synonymous with matter, deception, theory. assumptions.
After all, the enlightened therefore speaks the truth, because he has already been given (to distinguish) and you only suppose. So only one is the conclusion, you need to drive the neck from astrology. You, as a demonic individual who does not know the truth and the lies, have come to the science of the Spirit, when they themselves are Rakshasa. or worse cannibal is not caste, or another kind of inferior demon. After all, scientists get degrees and rush off long because they are fools. The fate of the one who can think can be seen right away, after reading what he writes. You do not even understand the notion of words, and you dishonor yourself before those who can be convicted of lying. All that is written in the books lies. Looking for a grain of truth in a heap of chaff is not under the power of the mind. so my dear Hanuman. come to me.
]

total psycho/spiritual babble to cover up your own ignorance

rahu

]

total psycho/spiritual babble to cover up your own ignorance

rahu

Argument your accusations. I can also insult you, but you will be ashamed of the nation, assimilated by the 21st generation (1000 years old), to bring out a good servant from the wild demon monkey Hanuman. Lost those times when they were betrayed to me? Now I have Moguls in my homeland, where, after the capture of India by the Semitic Arabs in 1614, the Roma came. They already began to give them a pension, although they did not work a single day. They just do not know how. Still paying for an endangered species, everyone is completely sick with tuberculosis and infect their healthy children in order to receive a healthy extinction allowance. India is a country, like China, is full of hungry spirits from the stagnant marshes of causal waters. Some images are soulless, but the real ones do not. For real, you need territory, so you can throw your Soul, somewhere in matter.

You can send your data, but you need to look for a true birth. Rectification does not help. It just does not exist, just like relocation. I'll tell you who you are, although without verification, the verdict is one - the lowest demon, or a hungry black spirit. Formerly, Rama kept them in Ceylon as insects, now they are dying out.
You Indians are ignorant, because you were held slaves. So you have no Spirit of the human. So serve or listen and learn, if you are given the true knowledge for free demon and thank the Gods, that I appeared on your way before your eternal oblivion of the dying species of hungry spirits. Spiritual teachers need to be respected. Was not the bearer of the Brahmin curse yet? But I'm above the Brahman and the demons die like flies, God instead of me punishes you for the lower astral sorcerers of petty verbal magic. Do it on the cards. you will not understand astrology 100 years from now. it's at least for you a period of ignorance.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Thank you kshantaram for your reply :happy:

But an Indian Astrologer recitified my birth time due to certain events in my life to 2:50 am and this will make my ASC Aquarius

And Iam sure that all your reply will be different.

it seems you take the effort for chart reading for granted,
and expecting to re-read all over again?

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
Any exemplifying true specific pointwise feedbacks Aries asc reading here,
to care to share.

reyrpm

mars-venus lords 1/7 over aries-taurus, 2/12 from each other,
relationship by mere attractions;

sun-venus taurus 2nd,hotel management, banking, artistic aptitudes;
sun-venus romantic attitude, but not considered good for marriage-children;
need zinc supplements;
wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart;

currently jup now transit jup-sat virgo 6th, trine moon,
good for employment prospects these months;
jup trine sun-venus taurus 2nd good for family-relationship-finances;

sat retro scorpio now towards elevated libra 7th for marriage,
also good for managerial-supervisory role;

acq-sat inimical for aries asc, stress-delay in income-gains-friendships,
currently ketu transit inimical acq 11th, detachment from income-gains-friendships to care,
and prone to pain-injury-surgery;

natal moon-ketu cap 10th pain-injury-surgery knees-heart-lungs etc
and prone to change of careers-jobs;
moon-ketu cap ambitious, hardworking, event management, reaching peak;

ketu next moves to natal moon-ketu cap 10th;

special prayers to Christ sat evenings, offer red flowers/roses etc;

later inimical sat transit sag 9th, 12th from moon, for 2.5yrs,
luck-distant travels under stress-delay, seeking change; gradual growth;
observe fast sat evenings, may take milk-fruits;

jup lord 9th over 6th virgo with sat, extra efforts needed for luck;
jup-sat virgo aptitude for research in economics etc;
investigative-audit-qc aptitudes; intestinal-liver issues;

jup virgo debilated aspect over moon-ketu cap 10th;
10th lord sat over virgo 6th greater efforts needed for career;
jup aspect own pisces 12th for foreign-distant lands;

special prayers to saint of your faith, offer yellow flowers thurs evenings;
jup significator for luck-edu-spirituality-finances-marriage-father-husband;

hope jup transit jup-sat natal virgo 6th coming months trine moon
trine sun-venus taurus 2nd helps both employment-family-relationship;
while sat is retro towards elevated libra 7th for marriage-vocation;
while care for ketu transit inimical acq 11th prone to detachment,
heading towards moon-ketu cap 10th for career-job change;
remedies have been suggested.

hope information enables take stock and helps,
do share feedbacks;

wishing well,

kshantaram

kshantaram

Premium Member
Appreciate sharing some of the feedbacks on the Aries Asc reading,
belated though.

You find the Aries Asc outcomes ok, then why the Acq Ascendant?

Are you basically action oriented and impulsive,
or mystic, airy, uncertain, reformist, scientific, etc.
Which means the reading has to be recast???

What is the birth time as per the hospital records,
there could be some minutes clerical variance.
not several hours?

Then the quarrel over navamsa ascendant,
whether taurus or gemini,
for a lady it has to be taurus navamsa, not gemini,
cannot be aries too, odd sign for males;
as per one vedic tenet beleived by some classical astrologers,
as objective proof of the correctness of the navamsa,
used for chart rectification purposes, fixing the chart.

If Acq Asc, then navamsa asc may again change?

hope these observations help take stock for yourself.
You may however like to rely on the expert professional astrologers
you have contacted, you may trust.

wishing well, kshantaram

kshantaram

Premium Member
reyrpm : reworked/and updated now

do care discuss how does this reading make specific difference with newer insights-useful information etc,
appreciate your quest for and determination to arrive at the right chart with trial and error,

rahu NNode cancer asc, seeking/learning to be sensitive, dazzling personality;
virgo d-9 asc, critical thinking, contradicting the d-1 asc, disonance in personality;

moon-separative SNode ketu cap 7th, indifferent towards relationships, hyper-ambitious;
pain-injury-surgery abdominals, knees, etc; ketu aries navamsa, hyper-impulsive;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers sat evenings at alter at home
;

jup-sat virgo 3rd, critical thinking, audit-quality control roles,
economic/economics-research, advisory-trainer roles, etc

jup aspect own pisces 9th supportive of luck-edu-father-travels;
jup own pisces navamsa good.
sat 3rd good for initiative and progress;

prayers to saint of your faith, offer yellow flowers wed evenings;
may wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;

mars own aries 10th, growth-riches through own merit, action oriented,
aptitude for operations management, military, police, technical-mech, etc;
mars lord 5th for luck-edu-position over 10th for career;