Is he my future spouse?

hey guys, I told you about the earlier guy I met, We really like each other and maybe will meet in january while travelling and have some mutual plans too about him change the country and live where i am. So here is a quastion, is he my future spouse? thanks in advance <3

Attachments

• astro_2gw_is_he_my_future_spouse_hp.52102.407003.jpg
    astro_2gw_is_he_my_future_spouse_hp.52102.407003.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 41

waybread

He might well be. You are symbolized by Mercury and he, by Jupiter. Mercury applies to a conjunction with Jupiter, which gives a "yes." Mercury is the faster-moving planet, so you are the one pursuing him.

But I would suggest you get to know him pretty well; because this chart gives some indicators of the marriage being troubled. Jupiter is very strong in its own sign of Sagittarius, whereas Mercury is in detriment. Then both planets are in this man's turned 12th house, suggesting secrecy and perhaps dishonesty in the relationship.

Then the moon (your emotional stake in the matter) makes its next aspect to Mars, suggesting a contentious emotional state. If we add in Neptune, I am wondering if you really see this man in a realistic way.

Especially if he is from a very different culture than yours, I would suggest you proceed slowly and with your eyes wide open.

thanks for reply <3 <3 <3 well, we are not from different countries, but it happenes, that at th moment i live in different country and study here... the main problem is that i think that he may have another girl in our country