Chat Thread

It's so sad I loved someone for 8 years just for her to throw me under the bus with ZERO empathy for everything we went through. What a waste of 3 years. I should have left her within a month I returned home after she NEEDED my E-mail and social media accounts to feel "closer" to me. I should have left her after she started inquiring about all my FEMALE friends (and only them). I should have left her after she accused me, multiple times, of cheating on her. I should have left her when she told me I needed to drop school and come marry her. Then she accused me again. Then she accused women who just looked at me. Then she hit me. She was even upset I was too overwhelmed to share with her my therapy sessions for OCD. I should have left when the gas-lighting began.

Stupid...stupid me.

So many times I should have left before things got to the point they did. I loved her. I truly did. No man would have traveled the circumference of the Earth for her like I did. But, after the first beating, it wouldn't have been the last. Better late than never... She could have killed me, or if we had children, she could have hurt them. :(

Now look at me. I'm following my dreams, finally. Graduated one part and now on to the next. 6 figure job in the near future. Loads of amazing, awesome friends. OCD is tame again. I'm looking good. I'm happy and only getting happier. This summer I'll not only be doing engineering work but also joining the reserves. ******* eh! :D

Ha, they said I used her and needed her. Instead she only brought me down. HA!

Chrysalis

Not really. Prisons in the UK are a mess today.

Yes and the reason the prisons in the Uk are in such a mess today, is because the prison system in the Uk is far too lenient.....and f*cked up.

Inmates making money from selling drugs inside, inmates walking out of the prison gates more addicted to drugs than they were when they arrived, phones getting sent in ?? ....expect they don't get sent in do they, certain screws allow them in for a price, same as weapons that are sneaked through, i could tell you a few stories of what i know about the system over here, but its probably best i don't.

A couple of guys i know who have been inside for a little stretch, they don't care if they go back inside, they've told me stories of what goes on, and they do refer to it as being in a holiday camp.

Chrysalis

I've had to make multiple accounts over the years to avoid these people as much as possible. These people don't have lives at all.

Can you imagine? An engineering student who is studying 90% of the time is somehow much more interesting than anything else going on in their lives?

I've caught them. One woman is on some mission to defame and harass me on every social media site possible. She would fabricate what was happening between my ex and I and kicked me while I was down. My ex, also does the same. They do it without accounts now. Inactive accounts continue to get hundreds of views. I've caught them on other places doing the same thing. They, really, can't get a grip. Funny thing is, my ex would claim how I was "the love of her life" just to then take pleasure in my downing after the breakup and then ****** some ugly, overweight snowflake afterwards. LOL. True love, eh?

I'm happy now. Never needed them and never will. I'd like for them to move on now and get on with their lives. I left my ex in a better place. I did what I wanted. It ***** that she faked her love, but whatever, I loved her unconditionally. She's in a better place. Now, if they could be so kind and move on, that would be great.

In the mean time, I no longer want to be apart of this community anymore as they'll surely find out my new account as well and go from there. These people harassed me to suicide (that's what lovers do, right?), and I would just like them to leave me alone now.

My ex's boyfriend, Aitor (some guy in his early 30s that still can't afford his own place after who knows how long he has been graduated) or whatever his name is, now makes multiple Facebook accounts every time I block him.

It's annoying. ******* move on already. Get a life while you're at it. Don't let my hard work go in vane. :sideways:

I think i know what your on about here, the other day i noticed on my recent visitors, there was a vyvy...i clicked on their profile as the name seemed a little dodgy, when i clicked on i noticed you'd been on their page too...plus like you say the page had like over 500 views which i also thought was strange, especially when the person had never even made any posts.

Just ignore them, im sure they'll get bored if you don't fuel their fire.

AquarianRising

I think i know what your on about here, the other day i noticed on my recent visitors, there was a vyvy...i clicked on their profile as the name seemed a little dodgy, when i clicked on i noticed you'd been on their page too...plus like you say the page had like over 500 views which i also thought was strange, especially when the person had never even made any posts.

Just ignore them, im sure they'll get bored if you don't fuel their fire.

That's... exceedingly creepy. WTH? What, is the chick going through PMs or something? Incredibly bizarre...

Chrysalis

That's... exceedingly creepy. WTH? What, is the chick going through PMs or something? Incredibly bizarre...

Yes it is kinda strange, is it possible for someone to go through pms on here, if they know how to ?

Infact lol...did you even mean actual PM's or did you mean PMS Pre menstrual tension 😂

AquarianRising

Yes and the reason the prisons in the Uk are in such a mess today, is because the prison system in the Uk is far too lenient.....and f*cked up.

Inmates making money from selling drugs inside, inmates walking out of the prison gates more addicted to drugs than they were when they arrived, phones getting sent in ?? ....expect they don't get sent in do they, certain screws allow them in for a price, same as weapons that are sneaked through, i could tell you a few stories of what i know about the system over here, but its probably best i don't.

A couple of guys i know who have been inside for a little stretch, they don't care if they go back inside, they've told me stories of what goes on, and they do refer to it as being in a holiday camp.

The family member I mentioned was offered an opportunity to sell drugs brought in by an officer. Turned it down, but the fact is that the inmates aren't the only people selling drugs in there. And it's not a matter of "leniency" but rather of corruption. Anytime a corporate entity becomes too big to fail, they immediately begin bending all the rules in their own favor. I have never heard of weapons being sneaked in; those are usually mass-produced inside the prisons themselves. Phones are a major issue, though. There was a news story a few years back about a huge pile of confiscated cell phones that the prison just randomly decided to confiscate, probably to distract from some case they were facing severe repercussions from. Their guards leaving an inmate in a holding cage unattended for a week and the inmate dying or some such.

Something that's important for you to remember is that abuse breeds abuse. Criminals need to be shown a better way of life, and more to the point, they need to be shown that some people actually do care about them. Their criminality wasn't a choice, it was a perceptual evolution, and it can be evolved further in a more positive direction in many of them just the same. Until you understand what another person has gone through, deciding they should be severely punished or even killed for their misdeeds only serves to reinforce the same social views that promoted their descent into criminality in the first place, creating less and less empathy and more and more criminals. You have to know there's a line of humanity that needs to be respected. When people fail to respect that line, they diverge from basic humanity and breed resentment and criminality. And that repercussion is both the fault of the accuser and the accused.

AquarianRising

Yes it is kinda strange, is it possible for someone to go through pms on here, if they know how to ?

Infact lol...did you even mean actual PM's or did you mean PMS Pre menstrual tension ��

Private messages. Although I can see where the misunderstanding might arise. :andy:

Oh, and yes, I imagine if the perp were trying to fly under the radar, she would use PMs. Unless I'm mistaken, there's a members list visible to members. But then she would still have to make a post to have her account activated, correct? Maybe she had her initial posts erased, or...? I dunno. But PMs would enable her to send messages covertly, thus avoiding detection. Mostly. 500 views of her profile certainly suggests she's put some time into attracting notice, though.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

You know when i said that UK prisons are like holiday camps....

Well here's proof, i randomly came across these vids on youtube today. And when i said "holiday camps" i didn't realize how extreme this was until now.

These are vids being posted on youtube from actual inmates inside the UK prisons, and what the screws are doing whilst these videos are being made, i don't know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNWCRfLlj2c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2Dcg5ug-Mk&t=141s

Chrysalis

Britain is inferior to the United States.

Have you watched the vids their disgusting, and the screws are nowhere to be seen. Infact in the first vid...someone films a male/female scr3w getting it on in a car outside the prison.

The screws are scared of them...they've all got phones/xbox's/drugs/supplies of food that they're trading with, and they have their phones on the wing too not just secretly in their cells. An innocent person wrongfully getting locked up in there will come out messed up to the max. Prisons are no help at all.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

OMG check out @10mins.50 on the 2nd vid this guy has boxes of weed on his shelf ...wtf is going with this world.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

I detest Samantha Harvey. She admitted her fan club is mostly guys who who find her attractive and she has everything paid for by her dad. Except a £500 mic she got from Argos,

She got no soul.