Mah Buds is heaving a keed!

These two crazies are going to have a kid! The whole capricorn and pisces BS is finally coming to an end and they're moving in Dec 1st! The highschool sweet hearts are back at it; and now with a little Taurus coming soon!

OMG, they're going to get married too. ****; time to travel cross-country again to see those peeps. Oh man, they always came back to me trying to figure the other one out and I helped coach them back together to start talking. It's great news! I'm super excited for them.

B)

Looks like we're going to have a little shitter joining us for OK DDAY 2022. B) ****, we're going to have a whole fam too by then.

Oh man. I'm not even having the kid and I'm already ******. Your best bud is having a kid. ajwoeifjaosdjfapwoijfeas... :|

My other best bud, on the other hand, his brother is having a kid and my bud is jealous as ****. LOL

Sagcap88

Hopefully the parents of the “Keed” don’t turn to you to teach it about spelling and grammar. :p

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
Hopefully the parents of the “Keed” don’t turn to you think teach it about spelling and grammar. :p

Ironic._My_stupid_attempt_at_a_new_meme._I_tried_4bafa6_3552920.jpg

StillOne

Ducking really isn't a bad way to be imo. I like to duck everything, personally. When things really get heated, it's best to avoid conflict and duck out asap. I'm a Libra Sun fyi.