Rahu mahadasha remedies: VIRGO Ascendent with Saturn, Rahu+Venus in 10th

jame

Rahu mahadasha remedies: Ascendent with Saturn, Rahu+Venus

Rahu mahadasha remedies: Ascendent with Saturn, Rahu+Venus i 10th

Last edited:

himanshul

the most acute reason why your relationships are not working is because of your saturn aspecting your 10th house where Venus is present with rahu..
had saturn not aspecting your venus and rahu then I would have said that your relationship would have been passionate...but slow and steady saturn aspected your passionate rahu..and its a fact in vedic astrology..that when rahu is with some planet it enhances the tamsic effect of that planet but when with saturn it behaves as a servant to him hence...it means a double saturn is aspecting your venus..

Are you over perfectionist..unable to take decisions...??

jame

the most acute reason why your relationships are not working is because of your saturn aspecting your 10th house where Venus is present with rahu..
had saturn not aspecting your venus and rahu then I would have said that your relationship would have been passionate...but slow and steady saturn aspected your passionate rahu..and its a fact in vedic astrology..that when rahu is with some planet it enhances the tamsic effect of that planet but when with saturn it behaves as a servant to him hence...it means a double saturn is aspecting your venus..

Are you over perfectionist..unable to take decisions...??

Dear Himanshuji..

I agree with your insight. Thanks! Does Rahu being in Gemini and kendra makes it even stronger? Does Saturn being my moon sign lord makes it stronger?

Yes I tend to find perfections!
Can u suggest me some remedies?

mathur_dinesh

The Moon is placed in a trine from Saturn. The longitude of the Moon is less than that of Saturn. Therefore as the age advances the Moon would be approaching Saturn notionally.
The combination of Moon and Saturn is not good for career since Saturn is not happy with the Moon.
This combination can cause problems in career. It may bring about unwelcome changes both in career and place. It may disturb relations with the mother. It may keep the mind in a state of unhappiness.
The aspect of Saturn on the tenth house is not good since it is creating obstacles and delays in the progress of your career.
Jupiter is in a trine from Venus and Rahu. The longitude of Jupiter is less than those of Rahu and Venus. Such placement of Jupiter and Venus is generally good for prosperity but as age advances Jupiter progresses and first meets Rahu which is an inimical planet to Jupiter. As Rahu is a retrograde planet this situation arises early in life but it would be over by the age of 45 years when Jupiter would notionally cross Rahu and prosperity would improve unimpeded.
Venus is also a planet representative of relationships. The Rahu and Venus association is causing trouble in this aspect of life but you should get over this problem in the next ten years or so as Venus is ahead of Rahu and the latter is moving backwards and going away from Venus.
You may pray to Lord Shiva and offer water to the Ling daily. Prayer to Mother Durga would also be helpful. Recitation of any Shani mantra on Saturdays is also recommended.

jame

Thanks Dinesh Mathur ji! I get that next 10 years (age 45) is going to remain troublesome! Is there any flip side as well? Any planets which are going to support me during these years? Any gems which may make these years peaceful?

mathur_dinesh

I have already given details of both positive and negative in the years to come. I have also given the possible remedies that you may use. I have nothing more to add.