jupiter in libra......anybody anticipating the effects?

librarising

It could just be me, but im going to turn 18, start a new college, forget about my past regrets, and actually experience jupiter in 1st to the fullest all in a twisted and very fortunate coincidence ☺ i will put it on my chart but anyone thinking how great its going to be when we are luck to find a relationship nd if we have one, share some unforgettable memories with libra in town? And if there are any senior members caring to share their life experiences during the transit in 04 and 93 i think

JUPITERASC

It could just be me, but im going to turn 18, start a new college, forget about my past regrets,
and actually experience jupiter in 1st to the fullest all in a twisted and very fortunate coincidence ☺
i will put it on my chart but anyone thinking how great its going to be when we are luck to find a relationship nd if we have one, share some unforgettable memories with libra in town?
And if there are any senior members caring to share their life experiences during the transit in 04 and 93 i think
As you probably already noticed, transits vary for the individual :smile:
that's because
so far as this example of Jupiter in Libra is concerned:

Venus is ruler of Libra
and Venus may be in any of twelve different signs in a natal chart
and that's just one variable

also Saturn is exalted ruler of Libra
and
individual natal Saturns may be in any of twelve different signs in a natal chart

so generalisation is unreliable