Question about Contact Predictions

UnluckyGirl

Ok, you Mars-Uranus square has 7 degree orb (not considered strong enough). But since it is your composite then sudden or impulsive actions from BOTH of your parts can trigger imbalance. if Uranus is in your composite 9th house, this could mean sudden unplanned trips. There has to be at least one challenging aspect (except from Saturn) to Mars otherwise there would be no spark, it would be very platonic/easy relationship.

Mars square Saturn comes to play after couple has spent long time together and some habits have started to annoy the other to the point they become irritable. Aggression (out of the blue) from Saturn is the result.

You also have Grand Trines and Grand Kite in your composite :)

If I was some crazy numerologist I would also say he could be your twinflame :0

you: 2+7+11=11

him: 9+11+9=11

11+11=22

You would then feel this connection you have is something paranormal.

I see a lot of potential in your charts.

It is possible he will not contact you. It is possible he is waiting a contact from you. Or simply he has all he needs right now and this is just bad timing for you two. I think actually contacting him and ask how/what he is doing is not bad or?

Wooww!
Well I feel like that he could be a soul mate but I am not that romantic.. But I feel like I've known him all my life..
The weird thing is I've fell in love with 3 men in my till now life.. I felt like I knew all of them.. I still feel the same.. i am just not in love.. But I have that weird feeling.. Liek I recognise their soul or something.. And here comes the creepy (for me) part. Those 3 of them were born:

1st one: 17 November 1989
2nd one: 15 November 1989
3rd one: 18 November 1989

and it doesn't end there.. At some point I met a guy I really liked we were chatting for about 3 months when I just thought "heyyy I haven't asked him his birthinfos" so I asked him, and he tolf me he was born in 16 November 1989! I was just like "no way! Just no! This can not be happening"
And I stopped chatting with him because I was almost scared..

And here are the similarities..

I met all of them online
As soon as we start chatting I get a weird feeling.. Like we communicate with our minds or something..
Except from the first one.. I hadn't seen any pic of them.. So that feeling had to do nothing with their appearance..

They are patient at least with me..
They gave me much time..

They are the only ones that I am never ever bored with.. i find most people boring.. And after an hour or so of chatting I almost feel super bored.. But that is not the case with those ones mentioned above..
I do not get bored and we were chating like 1 year at least.. On a daily basis..

I feel like I am meeting the same so well known to me soul, in different bodies and almost same characters..

I also think he will not contact me..
I never do the first step, I am to proud..
I know this is not fair but I really feel like I can't
And that feeling is stronger when I am in love for some weird reason..
And I am also thinking "if he wanted he would had contacted me"
So he doesn't want it..

:D That is spooky

All of them Venuses conjuct your DC

now 11 November (until 24.Dec) North Node will conjuct your composite Mercury - if no communication will happen then I would be very disappointed (with him) :p

UnluckyGirl

now 11 November (until 24.Dec) North Node will conjuct your composite Mercury - if no communication will happen then I would be very disappointed (with him) :p

I really don't know what is going on with those people born , it must be a pattern not just an aspect itself.

To be honest I don't think he will contact me.. In fact I give it a 1% chances..
He was multi-dissapointed with me,
he told me that many times..
that he felt like I am playing with him
because I didn't want to meet him (face to face) and we were chatting a year and a half..that he loses his hopes and can not stand being like this (meaning just chatting online) There is no way he will contact me :(
Another strange thing about him is that all horaries I've done last year (asking if he will contact me) were positive.. but guess what.. He did not..

rahu

Banned
I've once read somewhere randomly that there is a way to predict any kind of contact with a specific person.. it had to do with progressions and something else.. Unfortunately I can't find that post since I accidentally closed the tab before I even finish reading it..
Let's say person A wants to know if person B will contact him/her.. I am assuming that we need to check if there are any applying aspects between person's A progressed chart and person's B progressed chart.. On the other hand I am thinking that thousands' of people(if not more) progressed planets do make aspect with some of my natal or progressed planets.. and I'll never ever see them or have contact with them.. So it has to be something more complicated..
Does anyone know how we coyld predict this?

A month ago a friend of mine went to a professional astrologer and among her other questions she asked if a a boy she liked would contact her again after so many months.. He asked his birth infos to answer her question..
So there should be a way to predict something like this..
but what is that way?? :unsure:[/QUOTE

a midpoint composite char can predict meetings, beginnings and ends of relationships quite often.
rahu

UnluckyGirl

I dont know if you'll see this..
But he did contact me!!
I could not believe it..
It was a bit awkward but we were sweet to each other..
I don't know if we'll talk again and when
But the fact that you predicted it.. I can not believe it!