Relationship Purely Sexual And Empty?

natrive

I try and "connect" with women, but it seems like sex only gets in the way. I feel SO lonely. And the girl I truly loved and who I felt understood me (Pisces), I scared away with my true feelings. Is my chart to blame:

Attachments

• om.gif
    om.gif
    49.8 KB · Views: 43

gen6k

its possible to find love at 9th places with the venus placement. traveling, higher education, cultural centers.

the 8th is ruled by Sun with a scorpio stellium. making your approach too intense for some people, but not all people.

mars ruling the 4th (aries) with the moon there can make your feelings feminine and perhaps overly emotional even if it doesnt show on the outside and does good in public 11th house.

the problem here that you would eventually get the hang of is
Venus square Neptune and Uranus.

this makes romances extremely erratic or non-commital with uranus. it also give the negative rose-colored glasses effect with neptune.

this with your scorpio stellium just explodes, so it is very important here to learn proportion and learn how to ride a wave.

maybe try thinking about it and reformulating your thoughts. things that can help is remaking your image. reading romance novels and art. reading psychology or other types of mediums to find meaning and perspective about what that is.

the DC ruler is in the 12th so communications might be altered unable to make a connection, but this squares jupiter in the 8th which could mean over-expansion of communicative sexuality. its important to find viable points for this connection.

Last edited:

Moog

Your Venus isn't terribly good. Though not in the toilet, like mine.

You're currently running Venus/Saturn

So maybe I'd expect to see some experience of separation from beloved ones.