Metaphysical meaning of fibroid?

Neptune Rising

Hi

I am about to get a scan of my pelvis. A few years ago, through sensations of pain then an ultrasound scan, a large ovarian cyst (left side) was found. I changed my diet, relaxed more, took some alternative treatments and when I went for a follow up scan, the cyst was gone. Edit, had the scan and its a fibroid.

I don't know if this has anything to do with transits I'm now facing and a little worried. I had a dream a month ago, just heard the words "awaken the Kraken!" being shouted in a male Scottish accent (!). Myth - Kraken is a sea monster. To me, this symbolised something deep in my unconscious that is about to be stirred. I visited my mum, she had a stroke last year and still is suffering the effects. The pain has become worse since then and I feel my energy a bit drained. I have been grieving alot last year over the stroke, it is a loss even though I am lucky enough to still have my mum. My dad is not in my life.

I've read iis about creativity,the feminine and sacral chakra issues. The pain is on my left side of utureus. The feminine in the female line of my family has been surpressed over the generations. My mum's stroke was in her right brain, affecting her left side, half paralysing it. My moon is in Pisces, I very much feel my mum's issues - she is a Pisces Sun. Over the years, I've tried to heal alot of these issues, both mine and those inherited, but now I'm not sure what I am facing. Its all on my left side, as well, left hip was recently in pain, I teach exercise/yoga/pilates and left side is weaker, now left knee is sprained.

What looks like a major progression is progressed Sun conjunct to natal Moon - this conjunction is being transited by Neptune exact now. Towards the end of the year, the progressed Moon will also oppose this conjunction and transit Saturn will square this. Will this make things worse? Natal Node is also being squared by the transit of Neptune. And it will be triggered by lunations and eclipses. Also transit Orcus is now opposite the natal Moon/prog Sun, one description "a fight for survival". Sounds like a Kraken awakening!

Also by parallel, transit Pluto is parallel to natal Sun. Transit Pluto in normal is now opposite natal Saturn. I've heard Pluto brings crises, which could result in physical manifestation of long held emotional blockages. Natally I have Orcus opposite natal Sun.

All this Neptune seems very much like a 'Kraken', see type of monster, or rather, emotional stuff that has been long buried and not faced which emerges when the time is right in all its glory.

I would very much be thankful for any insight.

Transit and progressions:

Just transits:

Last edited: