Lost ID. Help please.

Munch

I seriously have no clue where this thing is! Not a clue. I'm hoping this will help.

What else is needed from me?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_112_lost_id_hw.58590.6856.jpg
    astro_2gw_112_lost_id_hw.58590.6856.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 27

Munch

Hmm, thank you for your prompt reply. I am wondering if my boyfriend has it on him for some reason. Maybe it fell out of my pocket in his vehicle. Thanks again!

Anachiel

I re-did the chart with Regiomontanus houses. I haven't seen whole signs used, yet, to find anything lost or missing or stolen.

The Moon leaving a trine to Jupiter shows that it was lost be moving and reorganizing things. Because Jupiter is in the 10th, I would think that it was reorganizing and moving things about in the main room of your house, a workroom or office. In Airs signs would indicate a place where people were/are and that it may be reorganization of things high up, on a shelf or in a pocket or hanging, like in a pocket of something in a pocket on a hanger.

Venus seems to support this as she too is in an air sign.

Air signs are west so, it may be west in direction.

I believe it is indoors because the main significator, Venus is angular and the ruler of the 4th is also angular. Also, the Moon is in the 2nd house so, it is still somewhat, in your possession.

The Moon applies first to Mars before it can get to Venus. So, as the Moon can also signify a "wondering" item it would seem to describe it in a place that may have sharp items or something hot, medical items or first-aid, a fireplace or items related to war or blood.

Mars is also the dispositor of Fortuna, so Mars is playing a roler here, telling us where the ID may be. Mars is a difficult one because not much in many people's houses relates to Mars except things hot or sharp, like knives, scissors, knitting needles, pins, etc. and that usually narrows it down to the kitchen or bathroom but, I do not think thhat is the case here.

In short, look on shelves or things that hang, upper rooms, a main room, possibly with games and where people frequent and indoors, west and near something sharp or hot.

Good luck and best wishes.

Munch

Thank you both!

I wanted to check in and let you know that I have found it.

I lost it at the grocery store and they were holding it in the office safe. I imagine that it fell out of the pocket inside my tote which is where it typically is.

Of note, is that in that pocket, I also keep lip balm and tweezers as well as my fem. products.

Certainly the grocery store is out and about!

Anachiel

LOL, that's amazing....I would not have thought (obviously) a grocery store, at all.

Curious, what direction was it (the store)...was it west?

Bah...yet another... :( The ASC ruler being Combust is, traditionally, a "stricture" against judgement.

Last edited:

Anachiel

Ah. Yep. Good example chart, for me anyway. Last time I ignore strictures in charts.

See, even looking at this chart there is nothing that would indicate north. If you take Mars and the Moon by house you might get northeast, but that is the only thing remotely north in this chart.

Munch

:biggrin: Thanks again! You didn't miss all of the points, and really, who would think to look at the grocery store?

The only reason that I did was pure intuition.