Dog is gravely ill.

Amy

For anyone who can read this chart, it is about my beloved dog Miss Winnie.

Winnie has a vet appointment this afternoon, we have been watching her since last week. she was fine then, but has taken a turn for the worse. we have looked online and she has many of the symptoms that her baby brother had when he passed.
i have included the chart here, as with horary, a yes/no answer
there is no room for grief in this house at the moment, never is, as we have a collection of pet urns all around us.
Our dogs are extremely important to us, Miss Winnie has been with us since January 30, 2000 when we adopted her from the Humane Society in Phoenix. nothing but joy and laughter and constant support from this gal. she is MY LIFE. She has her own facebok page as well, she is not doing well. could this also be Venus Retrograde as endings? with a pet, can it show that on a chart? please explain?
Please, can you read this. can you help with what this chart is showing.
this is too unbearable to describe.
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Attachments

• astro_2gw_10_will_my_dog_be_ok_hr_53248_4886.jpg
    astro_2gw_10_will_my_dog_be_ok_hr_53248_4886.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Hello Amy,

I am sorry to hear of the painful situation. I don't do medical horarys, as I tend to get them wrong and don't know the nuances. Winnie is the 6th house and the turned 6th is about her health/illness. She is Jupiter and her 6th is Venus. Venus is going to station and go direct before she perfects with Jupiter. I am thinking she will take a turn for the better, but it may not be permanent. Immediately looking to her 8th house is the lord of Cancer, the Moon. The Moon is in great shape exhault in Taurus and Venus receives her. There is much love and optimism in this horary. I wish you all the best. Hopefully those skilled with medical readings will join in soon.

TK

Amy

God Bless you - yes - there was someone else who said that she will be ok. i am praying and i see that she is getting up more now and following me around but still not eating. i hope i get some other views on this horary.

thank you so much for your kindness and compassion. we love our dogs very much.

:love:

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
I think Wintersprite pretty much covered all the bases with this. Jupiter in detriment represents your dog, this shows us she isn't doing well. Can you share with us some of her symptoms or diagnosis? Are they respiratory or having to do with the kidneys? Venus shows us illnesses that are afflicting Miss Winnie and they do not perfect before Venus turns stationary retrograde. My concern is Jupiter is applying towards the South Node, but this conjunction doesn't perfect until July 3rd.

The vet is shown by Mercury (7th from the 6th, the 7th house in medical matters relates to the physician) who receives Jupiter by domicile which is very good. My concern here is that Mercury is being received by the Moon who is the lord of the 8th, the Moon is applying her sextile to him. The treatment is also shown by Mercury, with the malefic Mars in that house. They may have to operate or do some other kind of invasive treatment (though, honestly Mars in Virgo sounds a lot like blood work to me). My other thought is the vet may try to convince you to let her go.

I'm sorry you're going through this. I've had my own share of pet trauma within this past month.

Amy

What coming events???? cast their shadow????

Winnie is 12 years old, adopted at 11 months from the Humane Society shelter in phoenix

she has no appetite for two days
drinks plent of water, excessive

no spunk
she is breathing heavily during sleep, rapid breathing
she is not standing right away - joints, arthritis

my daughter shows she might have dimentia

lots of diareahh

Dr. Capwell is not good, she did not advise me well in 2009 with Whitman - winnie might have a thyroid

how could this happen overnight?

she has an appointment in one hour, someone has to help me put her in the car and take her out

tonight, she will eat some ground turkey and boiled rice

she has insurance
i dont like this vet at all

no compassion
thank you so much, she is just old, but to take a turn for the worse like this overnight is bad, just like whitman

NO WINNIE is not going to go anywhere, unless they have extra euthanize for me!!!

Amy

i will bring her to the vet in a few minutes, she is walking around,but still, no food intake.

i have a doctors appointment on the 3rd of july as i feel also, that i am deathly ill (Ironic)

Dr. Farr, if you would participate in this I would very much also like to know your take on my dogs situation.

i appreciate everyone helping me. i am too attached to my dogs.

dr. farr

I am sorry but I cannot give a very optimistic outlook on this question, so I choose not to go into a delineation: best wishes for Winnie and you too!
Sincerely,
Richard L. Farr

Amy

winnie is fine!!! thank you. yes blood work was done as she has 104 fever!!!

she has her meds and antibiotic shot.

thank goodness!
thank you everyone!!!!:happy::happy::happy:

dr. farr

That is great news! Glad my rather pessimistic impression was wrong! Long live Winnie:joyful:!!

(Just a note: looking at the chart via the Magic 8 Ball, 6th house in whole sign = Sagittarius-with the Lucky Strike North Node in it!-which sign = Jupiter which = a yes answer (dog will be ok) to this question; another correct answer by the old 8 Ball!)

Last edited:

Amy

Winnie is a wonderful old gal and we need her very much!
thank you everyone, this has been a very difficult June 2012.
:smile:

appleberry

Nice to hear. I also saw that there were a lot of benefics in the chart which gave me a good impression. The moon (ruler of his death) would have had to change signs to perfect with Jupiter, so most would say that he would be okay unless circumstances changed, but I've also heard that if it perfects at 0* of the next sign, it's still possible, so I wasn't really sure.

Nice to hear the good news. My dog was also recently ill and came through it :) He's also turning 12.

Amy

thank you so much for the well wishes and I am also very very glad that your wonderful dog made it through the illness

winnie is going to be 13 in january.

her appetite is back, still, her back hind legs are swollen, arthritis but she wants to walk and has her puppy attitude again.

i cannot go through that again. this was so awful. i lost my beloved whitman, who was 8 when he passed on to the Rainbow Bridge, in november 2009. winnie was devestated and has been very lonely since.

thank you so much again.:wink: