Should I stay at my job

felkin

I appreciate your lengthy and thoughtful response, but am a little confused by the placements you are working with.

It sounds like you are referring to transiting planets, but I got thrown off my the Gemini MC and Saturn at natal 29 degrees Libra as I have a Cancer MC and Saturn is at 9 degrees in my natal chart.

Are you using a mix of transits, progressions and maybe solar arc?

I will say that communication with my boss (though not direct supervisor who is actually really awesome) is terrible and hopefully that will improve after Mercury leaves Pisces. Truth is he and I had another meeting yesterday that was totally counter-productive. I left it kinda wanting to punch him in the teeth. Not that I would, I abhor violence, but that doesn't mean that I don't have those feelings from time to time, lol.

I was using the chart originally posted with the title of "Should I stay at my job". Was there another chart? This shows an Aq Sun with a Virgo Asc. Let me know if if I was looking at the wrong one! :) I wouldn't put it past me...LOL

Munch

Doh! This is so classic of me. Very typical, and I kind of like that it happened on the forum as I believe that this the manifestation of my very 'spacey' 3rd house, though spacey isn't maybe the right word. Close though.

I often get things mixed up and in this instance it is the fact that even though I KNOW I asked a horary question, my brain was working with my natal chart and thus was getting very confused. I swear, I know what I'm talking about (usually) when I can keep straight what I'm talking about. Chew on that for a minute. lol. :andy: :tongue::whistling:

felkin

Dear, I am a Gemini Moon in the 6th House. I get it!!! :whistling: You should hear me doing readings. HAHAHA... People seem to be delighted in my wit that is often needed to cover my tracks of saying or thinking the wrong things from time to time. It's almost like I can't keep up with my own brain!

Do you have another you will post?

I guess the larger question is what chart were others reading?!!! Did I miss something?

Blessings...

Munch

You were using the correct chart that I posted with the initial question.

I was the one drawing on my knowledge of natal chart while reading your post instead of using the horary chart. Make sense?

Munch

The Moon is your second significator. It is in the 4th house, domicile of Jupiter and terms of Venus. That is a good position. The Moon is 4 degrees from a square aspect with retrograde Mars. This must be something unfavorable related to the job for the next four months. Possibly you will be sacked, but after that time things should improve. If you possible can, hold on to the job for another four months and see how things work out.

Well, a lot has happened and in the interest of not bringing work drama details out in the open I'll just say this, I have been unceremoniously dumped into the position of 'on call.'

A good deal of my Pluto/IC transit has kicked in like you would not believe. Over the last two days everything has completely fallen apart. I am so dismayed that once AGAIN, I am back at square one in my life and my family is totally ******* AGAIN!

I should have left. Oh well, it was very confusing and it's not all 'bad' per se but at the same time it is. The details are all completely centered around my IC axis as well as my 7th house. I will say 'open enemies' would be a great term for my relationship with one of my superiors now.

I'm exhausted.

Anyway, thank you Culpepper. You were very right about the first bit, so hopefully you are spot on with things getting better soonish.:wink:

Munch

If you do decide to suppliment your income and take on another job, then look to the north of where you are or south-by-east but, keep your current job in the meantime.

best wishes

I put in my two week notice today. Things have gone from bad to worse and the abuse just keeps coming.

I have since found another position which is (wait for it) south-by-east from where I currently am. lol. I absolutely forgot that you had said this until just now when I came back to update the thread.

Originally, I had planned to stay and work both jobs, but the job I've been with is making this very difficult.

Anyway, I am still looking for a second job as I like the idea of having two sources of income until I start school in the summer or maybe fall. It depends on how much I have saved.

Like I said, I really wanted to stay and keep both positions, but I came in this morning and was instantly seething. Nothing had happened to me today, I just have that reaction to being here now.

I realized this morning that if I stay here much longer I shall do more than burn bridges. (No, no violence, but a real good piece of my mind with no words minced.) I'm too angry and being somewhere that makes my stomach instantly knot, and that turns my smile into a grimace and scowl of loathing is just not a good thing for me. So, I am taking a chance and leaving the job. Fingers crossed for a better year after this.

Last edited:

bittermoon

i have nothing astrologically to add, but i do want to wish you good fortune! you have courage and guts, and from what i've seen here, you'll be more than alright. congratulations!

Anachiel

Totally understandable. Thanks for the update. I second Bittermoon in knowing you are and will be more than fine. :)

P.S. What a nice picture of you.