Dr. Farr, I'm still working this one out if you can help :)

Munch

You are already aware of this individual. I asked again since the first chart was not valid. I don't know if it would be now because Saturn is now retrograde and no longer exactly on the pitted degree that blocked the chart before.

It's the same question about meeting the individual. It looks rather interesting. The hour ruler matches the rising planet (which is exactly conjunct my natal ascendant - though I don't know if that matters, and no this was not intentional).

He would of course still be Mars and I would be Venus in this chart. The two planets are currently not in aspect to one another, but shall have prefected a square without changing signs and without interference on Thursday, February 23rd. At least that is how it looks to me.

Is this chart one that I can read and get an answer from? It looks like this is a yes and that it might be soon, though I was thinking March just based upon how my major transits to my natal chart are unfolding. What say you sir?

I'm kind of happy that I noticed this weird cosmic confluence because I've finally been inspired to delve into a new arena of astrology. :) Thanks again.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_86_real_question_hw_24072_16049.jpg
    astro_2gw_86_real_question_hw_24072_16049.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 26

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary interpretation and uses whole sign house format)

Does not look promising (again!) Quesited significator (whole sign 7th) Mars is in your 12th house and-retrograde; your significator, Venus, is in the 7th (+) but in its detriment (-); and the square will be involving an rx Mars, 12th house and a detrimented Venus: not too auspicious! Still there is a movement (by retro) of Mars toward Venus, and Venus does flow (albeit at long distance) toward Mars-Saturn in the first is now a neutral influence (dignified by sign exaltation, neutralized by retro status) and it is still in its pit (blocked) degree (still in the 29th degree of Libra)
I think you WILL meet this person, but not anytime soon, I think delayed meeting is what this (and the previous related) horary indicates.

Munch

Ha! That'll be interesting and I'll definitely keep you updated.

There is so much to learn about horary. I'm actually excited about astrology again. For a while there, I was getting bored. Thanks again!

And, I promise I'll not cast this chart again. hehe.