Using astro.com to get Vedic degrees (chart)

Rajarshi

To attach Vedic Chart follow the steps below. Indicate male or female in the chart.

Go to www.astro.com

2. Click on “My Astro”
3. Click on “Create a horoscope immediately, as a Guest User”
4. Fill up birth data entry
5. Click “Continue” button
6. Click “ Extended Chart Selection”
7. Select “ Natal Chart wheel” in type of chart
8. Select “ Astrodienst Style” in Chart Drawing Style
9. Select ‘Whole Signs” in House System
10. Select “Hindu /Lahiri geocentric sidereal” in Zodiac
11. Click ‘always use True Node”
12. Click “Uranus-Pluto off”
13. Click ‘ Draw no aspect lines”
14. Then ‘Click here to show the chart”
15. Then click on the image of the chart to give the chart only
16. Then right click your mouse and select ‘ Save Image as” in your desktop.

Next attach this chart as follows in your thread:
1. Click “ Manage attachments” under the thread.
2. Click “Browse”
3. Select the chart saved on computer
4. Click ‘upload”

As, astro.com chart does not give Dasa & Constellation details, it is advisable to attach one more chart which gives all details.

1. Go to www.mykundali.com
2. Fill up all particulars. Latitude and longitude should be noted from chart generated from www.astro.com
3. Time Zone should be selected based on www.astro.com chart after deducting (time – Universal time), say, time is 6.23 am & universal time is 5.23 then time zone should be +1
4. Ayanamsa selected should be ‘ N.C. Lahiri”
5. Chart style suggested to use ‘ South Indian”
6. Click ‘Get Kundali”
7. Click ‘Print format 1- PDF” under “ calculations’ in left pane [ below Western system]: this will give a vedic chart with Dasa etc in one page PDF format.

Next attach this chart as follows in your thread:
1. Click “ Manage attachments” under the thread.
2. Click “Browse”
3. Select the chart saved on computer
4. Click ‘upload”

The degrees of planets under www.astro.com and under www.mykundali.com should be very close. If not, check the time zone input and try again.

Artnunymiss

I really want to learn Vedic astrology. I went to the first site, but am not sure how to put in my birth time, as it is asking for three fields although it is in a 24-hour format. It also gave me a different rising sign than my western chart. Did I enter it wrong or is it that different with Vedic?

dr. farr

Vedic astrology is primarily sidereal (although a tiny % using Vedic are "sanyana", ie, using the tropical zodiac-like me-rather than the sidereal zodiac)-sidereal meaning using the 12 moving starry zodiacal constellations (rather than the immutable SIGNS of the division of space, which is what is called "tropical" and which is the basis of Western astrology, ancient and Modernist) So, your your rising CONSTELLATION using Vedic (sidereal Vedic) astrology would quite likely be different than the Western (tropical) rising SIGN, for your chart.

Easiest way to erect a Vedic (sidereal Vedic) chart is to do so at astro.com, following the instructions for doing so given earlier in this thread.

Artnunymiss

Thanks, Dr. Farr. It really is quite different. Everything is different in this chart from my western chart, quite different! Why don't they use Pluto and Uranus?

Vedic astrology is primarily sidereal (although a tiny % using Vedic are "sanyana", ie, using the tropical zodiac-like me-rather than the sidereal zodiac)-sidereal meaning using the 12 moving starry zodiacal constellations (rather than the immutable SIGNS of the division of space, which is what is called "tropical" and which is the basis of Western astrology, ancient and Modernist) So, your your rising CONSTELLATION using Vedic (sidereal Vedic) astrology would quite likely be different than the Western (tropical) rising SIGN, for your chart.

Easiest way to erect a Vedic (sidereal Vedic) chart is to do so at astro.com, following the instructions for doing so given earlier in this thread.

dr. farr

While some using a "modernizing"-tending variation of Vedic (called KP astrology) do include Uranus, Neptune and Pluto, the vast majority of devotees and practitioners use only the traditional planets (and Nodes, and certain special "points" such as "Mandi" and "Gulika") that were elaborated in the ancient classics: no different, though, than the revived Western Traditionalist astrology (now quite popular), which also excludes the outer planets (and all other developments in astrology occuring after the year 1700) from consideration.

dr. farr

A good (and easily available) text introduction to mainstream (Parasara) Vedic astrology I would suggest is Charak's 2 volume "Elements of Vedic Astrology".

Dazzlingpink

Hi .
Please read my chart. I gave competitive exam thrice but haven't got high score . Why is that ? Is there something bad going in my birth-chart ?
It's been 5 years m married couldn't conceive. All medical tests are done , everything is normal .
13 may 1982
Time 21:40pm
Chandigarh
India

Would be really helpful if someone can explain what is happening in my kundli .. Have spent thousands of rupees in Pooja's Havans etc but all in vain .
Plz plz plz read by chart..
Was trying to upload the chart but it's not happening .
Please look at my birth details.
Thank you

Reshma2013

I have completed Masters degree in civil Engineering.... But currently I am unemployed.... My aim is to become an IAS officer and am preparing for this exam right now.... I would like to know whether I would be able to achieve my ambition....? I would also like to know when I will get into a job and get married....?

I am not able to upload my birth chart... So have given my birth details....
DOB = 27-07-1990
TIME = 2"10 PM
PLACE = Tanjore

Please reply me....

Reshma2013

I have completed Masters degree in civil Engineering.... But currently I am unemployed.... My aim is to become an IAS officer and am preparing for this exam right now.... I would like to know whether I would be able to achieve my ambition....? I would also like to know when I will get into a job and get married....?

I am not able to upload my birth chart... So have given my birth details....
DOB = 27-07-1990
TIME = 2"10 PM
PLACE = Tanjore

Please reply me....

viraajsk

Hi

do anyone know softwares or websites where astro charts based on vakya panchang (made in tamilnadu, India) ayanamsa is generated.

I think planetary positions based on it is right.

Thanx in advance, if anyone can help.

rosewater

hi, no one is answerring my post but i'm so desperate for an answer since i'm already 37 single, i'd really like to know if i'll ever get married and have children and when. Please help!

Attachments

• astro_245gw_01_nurgul_dogar_201511.51982.55610.jpg
    astro_245gw_01_nurgul_dogar_201511.51982.55610.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 65
  • vedicchart.jpg
    vedicchart.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 74
If someone here can help me.... It's a great value.

I made a Sideral birth chart, according this sticky post.

I opened a thread about my doubts, yesterday.

If someone here can help me, please, I'll be thankful for all.

Have a nice day

Last edited: