Remote Viewing

badwolf

So, any thoughts about it? I haven't really looked into it yet, just seen some things about it on the history channel about the CIA and KGB attempting to use it during the cold war. Looks like intelligence agencies may still hire people to use it... The first article I just read about it talked about a company set up that hired remote viewers. Just found that interesting... ha, and that it mentions an article written on nov 11, my dob.... 11's seem to be following me around lately a lot more than usual...

Spectrum

Yes, i have encountered this, the whole thing seemed to be dismantled with the CIA. Joseph McMoneagle was an expert RV'er and wrote a book on it. I have the tapes on how to go into theta brainwave levels. It is nothing all that extraordinary. I have met one woman who was an expert RV'er in my life. But it is more widely available to some sections of the general public but not to everyone. Anyway you can get boxed sets that take you through the training. But it is hard to do, to have accuracy without interference from your own mind as an overlay. Joseph McMoneagle had a NDE which opened psychic portals for him, it is a shame he wound up with the CIA it must have been an awful being hand picked to do something after such an experience. There was another RV'er who wrote a book after trying to leave the CIA especially after what they did to him such as coerced incarceration to keep him in the facility. Anyway see how you go with it. Don't abuse your training with it, as things in theta are not so good for your personal interest. It must be used for the common good.