January 26 2009 Solar Eclipse

silviam

January 26 2009 Solar Eclipse already at work

I've posted my chart already but just to recap, the eclipse is on my natal Moon in opposition to natal Jupiter. Jupiter rules my natal 4th house.
Tomorrow, the day of the eclipse, I will have major structural works carries out in my home, which is on the verge of collapse due to subsidence (a gift from transiting Pluto in my 4th house! :eek: ).
I’ve been locked in a distressing dispute with my neighbours and the local Council for years now, both have been obstructing this essential works for financial reasons and/or short-sightedness but they have now accepted the need to carry out building works which will finally begin tomorrow. Result!!

P.S. I had not saying in the choice of starting dates

Neptune Rising

So odd, I had a crazy, tumultous weekend travelling the length of my of my emotions. Then today I woke up with a strange sense of peace and settlement. Its almost like I had a sense of who I was meant to be with romantically and this side of my life has been so up in the air for such a long time. The eclipse hit the mid-point of my natal Sun/Venus/Mercury. Merc rules 7th, Venus rules 5th and they are conjunct natally.

But one things for sure, I finally figured out a plan to get myself out of debt and sort out my finances. I've been hiding from bank statements, even from looking at my account for over a year now - quite frankly because its been scary to look at. Eclipse also fell in my 2nd house.

NR

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

My ex was offered a job promotion at work today, there are huge changes in his department, he works in publishing.

The eclipse squared his Mercury, ruler of his 3rd and 12th house. It sextiles his midheaven, and sextiled his Juno.

NR

tikana

let's see

well... i have a cluster going on ... jupiter will hit my desc with uranus on my venus with opposition and pluto / mars .. WITH the eclipse... 6 aq.. which squares my sun, opposes saturn, squares my uranus... i expect all hell to break loose within 6 months... lol

ohh yeah lunar eclipse will be on my asce/desc right on top of it! amuzing!

cheers
T

Neptune Rising

Eeek, looking to the July 7th Lunar eclipse, its one degree out (by opposition)from my natal 7th house Saturn, and trines my ascendant ruler Jupiter. Maybe the effects will not be strong as I'll not see it, and its mean't to be quite a weak eclipse.

But hotly on its tail, the 22nd July Solar will be opposite my natal Sun, exactly trine my Juno and land in my 7th/8th cusp. Agh, I forgot to add, this Solar eclipse is a potent total
one at the South Node.

Looking at my friend/ ex b/f chart, 7th July eclipse sextiles Chiron, trines Pluto/5th ruler, and Uranus/7th ruler. And Solar of 22nd July falls exactly on his Ascendant and inconjunct his Saturn.

Hahahaha, who knows!!

NR

Last edited:
OK, More info, and of course, more questions:
I read in " Forecasting With New, Full & Quarter Moons Through the Houses", by Sophia Mason, That the conjuncting planet to the eclipse(Jupiter) will become the main focal point of the year ahead, and to consider the affairs of the planet, sign position,and house this planet rules in the natal chart--in my case, I'm Pisces, co-ruled by Jupiter, and my natal Jupiter is in Pisces, in my 4th hse.-- Doesn't Jupiter rule the 5th house, of pleasure/gambling? The Eclipse was in my natal 3rd(communication/siblings/neighbors), opposite my natal Mars in Leo/9th(travel/Higher learning?). Ms. Mason further states that this eclipse can bring about change in mental attitude, change of environment, or conditions regarding siblings or close family, or neighbors. So, with Jupiter involved, I'm guessing that this means more to me, esp. w/my natal Mars opp., than some others,..?
Just for further perhaps unimportant info- this eclipse also was sextile my progressed Jupiter, in the 3rd, as well. Anyone care to decode all that??
Please? ;o) I also read in other posts, that Mars will activate the eclipse energy when it passes 6* AQ, on Feb 12, which, of course, means it will be opp. my natal Mars, as well ( which sounds somewhat foreboding)
as for add'l fuel, Pluto is approaching transit of my Natal Moon, @6* Cap, in my 2nd-- does all this portend the passing of my mom?? Uncomfortable to ponder,... ;o( I can see expansion of communication, but are 4th or 5th house issues possible as well?) Would appreciate anyone more skilled than I to illuminate or elucidate (on) my situation,... ;o)
Thanks!

Neptune Rising

Neptune Rising said:
My ex was offered a job promotion at work today, there are huge changes in his department, he works in publishing.

The eclipse squared his Mercury, ruler of his 3rd and 12th house. It sextiles his midheaven, and sextiled his Juno.

Well apparenty this wasn't such a good promotion - they are holding it open to everyone else in the company except his department and him! In fact he suddenly has been struck with worry and thinking of quitting really soon. The eclipse fell in his 7th house, of other people, so maybe this triggered him being at the mercy of other people.

I still believe eclipses to have some good, the changes they create can be turbulent though. This possible closing of his job could lead him to a much better job.

NR

Neptune Rising

I'm still wondering what this eclipse will bring. Fell on midpoint natal Sun and my Mercury/Venus conjunction - Mercury/7th house ruler, and Venus/5th and 10th ruler.

I was told today that the interview me and another girl were supposed to be having for the temp job we are doing has been delayed again until maybe mid Feb. We both had a bad feeling about that. Mars will conjunct the eclipse point in Feb. It could be the closing of my job my intuition is nagging to me. Maybe that will lead to a new job...? I really hope so!

NR

silviam

So, how was it for you? Too early to say perhaps?
For me it has been quiet horrendous - All of the sudden I'm losing my job: I was working very hard towards a long promised promotion instead I'm finding myself desperately scanning papers for jobs adverts; and my long term partner wants to leave country for good (and leaving me behind).
I feel like having the rug pulled from undeneath my feet and I'm very distressed.

LionKing

Well... yep. Got laid-off. I'm ok with it though. I will grow from this one too. I hope all goes well for all others. V/r LionKing:D

Neptune Rising

Not sure what the Lunar eclipse at 20 Leo will bring. I understand or think they bring endings, changes, and it will be on the South Node. It will exactly trine my natal Chiron. Saturn and Uranus will be involved too. All are touching my Chiron. Its been a heck of an adventure recently! Ah tomorrow, Monday.. we'll see.. I have an interview for the job I have been doing, I hope it doesn't bring an ending to my current temp wage!

NR

I had the solar eclipse sextiling my chiron in the 3rd, but boyfriend had it opposing his sun. He got layed off from his job two days later. I think it was a blessing in disguise since he wasnt doing what he loved and I think it will be an opportunity to find something better.

This lunar eclipse will be trining my saturn in the third, which rules my first house. Hmmmm....easy communication, business communicatin with saturn? I dont know, but it will be in my 8th house, the eclipse. This eclipse has been in the 1/2nd and 7/8th house axis. The lunar eclips will be exactly on my progressed mars, which rules my third and my 10th...hmmm...career kudos?

Neptune Rising

This Wednesday 11th Mars conjuncts the Solar eclipse point at 6,30 Aquarius. Might it activate it? I have job interview that day, fun fun fun :eek:
NR

R4VEN

Neptune Rising said:
This Wednesday 11th Mars conjuncts the Solar eclipse point at 6,30 Aquarius. Might it activate it? I have job interview that day, fun fun fun :eek:
NR
Not sure what part of the planet you live on, Neptune Rising, but I've calculated that conjunction for Friday 13th 11:20am my local time - Australian Central Daylight time, which is 10.5 hours ahead of GMT. For most of the rest of the world - US, Europe, this will occur either late Thursday 12th, or very early in morning of 13th.

Yes, I think Mars will have the effect of truly kick-starting the solar eclipse. I for one, can't wait!!

Neptune Rising

R4VEN said:
Not sure what part of the planet you live on, Neptune Rising

Usually not on this planet :p . Me I'm terrible for details, Mars exactly conjuncts the point Thursday here in the UK, but I'm wondering if the effects will start to be felt just before..

NR

R4VEN

Neptune Rising said:
Usually not on this planet :p
I'm currently searching for an alternative planet - this one is too crazy for me.

Neptune Rising said:
Me I'm terrible for details, Mars exactly conjuncts the point Thursday here in the UK, but I'm wondering if the effects will start to be felt just before..NR
I'm sure the effects are being felt already, and as with any other conjunction, I've been feeling the deep stirrings of `trouble at mill' since some time last week. I can feel a real Martian crescendo building. Last night's full moon and eclispe conj both my natal Pluto & Saturn stirred things up hugely also.

Bu thanks for reminding me of the Mars @ 6-and-a-half deg Aquarius conjunction. I thought it was just me going crazy on another full moon. Everyone I know is either on the receiving end of crazy stuff - eg. accusations, law suits, fights over nothing - or they're stirring it up in those around them. My observation of it so far (from a position of sanity!!!) is that there's quite a lot of unstable Martian energy being released, and for sensitive souls that can be very confronting.

I'm also suspecting that the current bushfire crisis in Victoria, where there have been well over 100 lives lost and whole towns destroyed, may have its origins in this energy.

Neptune Rising

Well, the Solar eclipse was exactly on midpoint of my natal Mars/Jupiter. Mars rules the 4th & 11th, Jupiter rules Ascendant & 3rd. And also on midpoint (couple degrees out) of natal Sun/Venus and Sun/Merc. Venus rules 5th and 10th, Merc rules 7th and 9th.

I'll find out the outcome of my job interview tomorrow.. Mars conjuncts the eclipse point exactly tomorrow.

Oh how exciting, to see how Mars triggers this point. For me, it seems to be bringing lots of action more than anything else. It will be interesting to follow the aspects from Mars to this point. Around 9th June Mars will square the 6 Aqua point.

Its also on the mid point of natal Juno/North Node. Something for my future direction..

NR

Last edited:

StarNur

Even with it conj my 10th hs stellium (Sun/Mars/Mercury opp Jupiter) and trine my Asc, nothing special happened on the days before or after the solar eclipse.... except for the fact I was swamped with work. The day of the eclipse was a very quiet, boring day. But actually there was one stress the day after the eclipse involving my place of residence. I was asked to move but I refused. Again today I was asked to move and I have a feeling tomorrow as well I will be asked to move. I still plan on putting my foot down unless they give me some incentives.

Around the time of the lunar eclipse I was hit with a ton of stress...something I havent experienced in years. I was threatened by two very irrational people. And even with Jupiter and the North Node conjunct my stellium I did not have the support of my boss who is scared of losing her own job. And another person tried to intimidate me today. I have a feeling a group of people are trying to gang up on me. Mars is now also over my stellium too. Im feeling paranoid and run down today as if Im about to catch the flu. The transiting Moon is conjunct my 6th house Pluto now.

Last edited: