MERC RX square my natal merc!!!

VENUS

hey guys,
so i just took a look at my transits for oct and noticed that merc rx (my 12th house) will be square my natal merc in 3rd house... merc square merc the whole time?! how will it effect me, and will it be the whole time of the retrograde?! i hate retrogrades! lol. i'm scared that a secret might get out ( merc transiting my 12th ) maybe something to do with my work (which is in my neighborhood, natal merc 3rd house.) or am i just being paranoid?

BobZemco

Did you look at the signs on the houses? Mercury in Gemini isn't the same as Mercury in Scorpio.

Your secret is safe (unless Mercury is also simultaneously aspecting Uranus and Pluto or the ruler of the 12th and Pluto). This is a brief transit (even with retro-action) so think before you speak and don't get bent out of shape if someone challenges your beliefs. Of course, that someone might be you. If something is bothering you, like your secret, this might be a good time to ponder a little.

VENUS

thanks bob,
well i am releived, lol. my merc is in cap. and merc will conjunct my pluto on my libra ascendent nov 4th. a month after the retrograde.