Random Observation of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenRam

Banned
4SIc305.jpg

Notice anything strange about this picture?

Absolutely nothing stands out? Hahahaha

Last edited:

GoldenRam

Banned
Can you randomly observe his chart and tell me what you see?

RzIfWvz.gif
Well, he has mars and venus conjunct eachother both in Taurus, OMG lets say it together *chick magnet*. I know he definitely got me, wow he's so hawt. Oh and he has a libra ascendant, omg beauty too. I'm done he just has the complete package. Hitler definitely has my heart, ahhhhhh what a guy.

conspiracy theorist

Well, he has mars and venus conjunct eachother both in Taurus, OMG lets say it together *chick magnet*. I know he definitely got me, wow he's so hawt. Oh and he has a libra ascendant, omg beauty too. I'm done he just has the complete package. Hitler definitely has my heart, ahhhhhh what a guy.

I find this analysis:

Interdasting_549dbf_4161922.jpg

Blaze

Account Closed
Random observation of this random observation of this random observation: Christopher Columbus taught me that its not the size of your fleet but the motion in the ocean.

Random observation of this random observation of this random observation of this randomly generated observation: Napoleon was small but proved size Kings wrong - he was as small and strong as a jolly rancher.

Bunraku

Christopher Columbus taught me that its not the size of your fleet but the motion in the ocean.

I’m sure he was saying that while him and his fleet RAPED native americans and killed them and stole their land. Not to mention all the pestilent diseases he carried along with him. What a genocidal, rapist, and thieving freak.

conspiracy theorist

Random Observation V

Random observation of this random observation of this random observation of this randomly generated observation: Napoleon was small but proved size Kings wrong - he was as small and strong as a jolly rancher.

Random observation of this generous random observation of this randomly generated observation of this random observation of this random observation: These random observations are similar in structure to the way royal families are propagated.

Blaze

Account Closed
I’m sure he was saying that while him and his fleet RAPED native americans and killed them and stole their land. Not to mention all the pestilent diseases he carried along with him. What a genocidal, rapist, and thieving freak.

He's one of my heroes. Along with Pol Pot and Billary Clinton.

conspiracy theorist

I agree with him. I was a conquistador in a past life after all

Status
Not open for further replies.