Promising horary! Q: When will I meet my future serious relationship partner?

Glinda

Hi Guys!

Here I have a promising relationship horary chart as answer to the question: „When will I meet my future serious relationship partner?“

So first I will try my modest analyse:

- Rulers jupiter and mercury (rx) joined and will join again, when mercury will go direct, so this could give a little hint about the timing. There will be some action regarding this matter.

- However Mercury will catch up with jupiter after changing signs into libra. I am planing a move, change of house/residency. Will it possibly happen after this change? Something will change on my side obviously. The person will get in contact after a change, some kind of change I will initiate. Jupiter rules my 3rd too, so change of neighbourhood. Someone from my neighbourhood? Again 9th/3rd emphasis. (September 1st eclipse happened in my natal 3rd house.)

- Moon will aspect both in sextile soon, before leaving scorpio, so again here will be some action, something will happen. (I don't think there is interference, the moon is the swiftest of all planets in this chart, right?)

- Moon is in a cardinal house in a fixed sign, as a hint about the timing – it will not take years till I meet this person, more months or weeks.

- This could be someone returning from the past, mercury is rx and in my ninth house, there is a 9th house emphasis in this chart: ruler of it, jupiter and venus is there. Jupiter is ruler of the ascendant and in general ruler of the 9th house.

- The reason, why the person could not (don‘t wanted to contact me) or come closer to me must have to do with saturn and mars in the 12th house, whatever this means, psychological problems, lawsuits (ruler of 12th in 9th house!) etc. other hindrances. Ruler of 7th together with lord of problematic 12th house and retrograde, shows, this person has (or had when mercury was squaring mars and saturn) a troublesome time.

- Moon is ruler of the 8th house in the other persons 5th house, maybe a secret admirer? Or it is someome whom I secretly admire.

- There is one virgo of whom I could consider getting in contact again.

What do you think? What was wrong, what was right in my analysis?

Thanks for every answer – have a great day!
G.

Attachments

• Next_Serious_Partner.jpg
    Next_Serious_Partner.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

Glinda

So many views, not one single answer? =( Although I tried my own analyse. I am not here for freebies, I am here to learn.

IleneK

Premium Member
It is quite an imaginative analysis you have created.

If
you are to finally meet a serious future relationship, very much will have to ensue first. I suspect perhaps a more appropriate question may have been something like "Will I meet this person soon?" Or "Will I meet this person after I move?" A question with some reasonable time window. That way we would know IF you are going to meet that person.

But this chart shows that very much will happen before Merc and Jup meet. And Moon sextiles Sun before either Merc or Jup.

Last edited:

rafaella

So many views, not one single answer? =( Although I tried my own analyse. I am not here for freebies, I am here to learn.

No aspect between Mer and Jup, they are separating. But Moon is applying to Sun, but not really good aspect as no dignity here... but for timing this looks like 2 years.

tikana

Looks like Glinda will meet someone in less than 1 year
but it wont last
then another guy
but actual meeting the one will happen in 14 months

tikana

And how do you get that, what planets/aspects involved?

causual relationship - jupiter changing a sign to libra from virgo - ironic isnt it

then we have moon/sun - angular fixed - months / weeks

7th house is a bicopral sign - more than 1
then we have moon/merc - is the one

tikana

Could you please say a bit about what is that suggests a casual relationship when Jup changes from Virgo/ fall to the sign of Libra?

See, long terms have fixity.. here we have cardinal ... plus sun almost never guarantees a long term unless it is primary planet. often times venus/sun causual dating.. sexual attraction

Glinda

Wow all horary topshots in my thread!!! :love: thanks to everybody, athough I was a little dissappointed that you think it will take up to 2years for me to be in a serious relationship. :andy:

Glinda

It is quite an imaginative analysis you have created.

If
you are to finally meet a serious future relationship, very much will have to ensue first. I suspect perhaps a more appropriate question may have been something like "Will I meet this person soon?" Or "Will I meet this person after I move?" A question with some reasonable time window. That way we would know IF you are going to meet that person.

But this chart shows that very much will happen before Merc and Jup meet. And Moon sextiles Sun before either Merc or Jup.

Ok you are right, it is not easy to stay objective when trying to read your own chart ... What did you mean by very much will happen? And should I ask this question again later with the "right" question?

Glinda

See, long terms have fixity.. here we have cardinal ... plus sun almost never guarantees a long term unless it is primary planet. often times venus/sun causual dating.. sexual attraction

Oh man, I think I will always stay a beginner in understanding horary :whistling:

Glinda

No aspect between Mer and Jup, they are separating. But Moon is applying to Sun, but not really good aspect as no dignity here... but for timing this looks like 2 years.

Ok, 2 years ... I have a uranus exactly conjunct my venus by transit. Maybe this is the problem. A good thime for lots of flings but not for something serious, but I am not that type of fling person :crying:

Last edited:

Glinda

causual relationship - jupiter changing a sign to libra from virgo - ironic isnt it

then we have moon/sun - angular fixed - months / weeks

7th house is a bicopral sign - more than 1
then we have moon/merc - is the one

That is indeed ironic and unfair! I mean when if not NOW, when jupiter is in libra :unsure: in 1,5 years jupiter will be in scorpio :bandit: but this is horary anyways ... Don't mean to get off topic here.

virgo18

Hey! Mercury is retrograde and it's separating from a conjunction with her. Eventually will conjoin Jupiter again.
Is the one an ex that returns????? :unsure:

Just wondering

tikana

That is indeed ironic and unfair! I mean when if not NOW, when jupiter is in libra :unsure: in 1,5 years jupiter will be in scorpio :bandit: but this is horary anyways ... Don't mean to get off topic here.

what a tragedy 1.5 years . ...
SMH