Which house is he represented by

chris10

This guy is an acquaintance.
I've known him for a very long time;
He always seemed to be quite faithful to his girlfriends. Now he is single.
I've seen him a couple of times lately and he seems interested,
I don't know.
Does he see me as a
-friend,
-someone he could just be with for fun and sex or
-a serious relationship?
I'm not interested in being in a relationship just for sex.
I need something serious.
If he is just flirting to get sex...too bad for him ...lol
The horary question is "is he considering long term relationship with me?".
I guess if he isn't the horary chart will show this, right?

Querent=me = 1st house=leo= sun in sag
My co signific is Moon in Taurus exalted.
Should I also use venus in scorpio in detriment as my significator?

Now, how about this guy?
Should I use my 11th house of friends= mercury? mercury makes no aspects whatsoever
my 5th house of romance=jupiter ? jupiter opposes sun -my primary signif
7th of relationships=saturn? saturn conjucts venus, saturn opposes moon

I really need your help.
Thank you

Last edited:

appleberry

I just looked briefly and am not an expert but I would use 1/7 houses cuz you know him and you've already seen each other and because its a general relationship question.

My best brief answer is that its not what you think it is and although there is connection, things will probably not work out as you had hoped. I would guess that a break is coming in a bit. I think you sense that something is not right about the situation. Already because you are sun and he is Saturn, it says that you want this more. Also that Venus beside him could be another female that I am guessing he's connecting/reconnecting with. I think its not you but not certain...

Hopefully you'll get more responses on this though...
I'm just a horary studybug..

SagSunScorpioMoon

Agree with Appleberry.

If it is a romantic interest, regardless if the person asked about is a friend or neighbor, they are represented by Lord of the 7th.

dr. farr

I also agree with using the 7th house; remember that if the question is about another person and you are in doubt about which exact house should represent (signify) that person, you can always use the 7th house, which, according to the early Islamic-era horary practitioners, is the generic house representing "the other"...

chris10

I just looked briefly and am not an expert but I would use 1/7 houses cuz you know him and you've already seen each other and because its a general relationship question.

My best brief answer is that its not what you think it is and although there is connection, things will probably not work out as you had hoped. I would guess that a break is coming in a bit. I think you sense that something is not right about the situation. Already because you are sun and he is Saturn, it says that you want this more. Also that Venus beside him could be another female that I am guessing he's connecting/reconnecting with. I think its not you but not certain...

Hopefully you'll get more responses on this though...
I'm just a horary studybug..
Thank you appleberry.
So if I use 1/7 houses he is saturn opposing me-moon in two units. Not good right? He's probably leading me on with this flirt thing :sad:

Agree with Appleberry.

If it is a romantic interest, regardless if the person asked about is a friend or neighbor, they are represented by Lord of the 7th.

SagSunScorpioMoon thank you. Since I've read a lot of your replies to others' posts I would really appreciate your opinion on this horary.
sun saturn make no aspect, my co-signif opposes him saturn...how bad is that. He is Saturn in scorpio in moon's fall. Does he not like me? Why the flirting? This is so confusing :crying:

I also agree with using the 7th house; remember that if the question is about another person and you are in doubt about which exact house should represent (signify) that person, you can always use the 7th house, which, according to the early Islamic-era horary practitioners, is the generic house representing "the other"...

Thank you again dr farr. Ok so 1/7 houses I use = he is saturn opposing me-moon. Does this mean he is not interested any more?

dr. farr

In the posted chart, you are 1st house = Leo = Sun; he is 7th = Aquarius = Saturn; you (Sun) are posited in HIS 11th house (11th from the 7th), the house of friends; so in answer to your multiple-choice question (he thinking of you as friend or romantic fun partner or serious relationship) the chart indicates that at the current time he sees you as a friend (you, Sun, in his 11th house of friends)

chris10

In the posted chart, you are 1st house = Leo = Sun; he is 7th = Aquarius = Saturn; you (Sun) are posited in HIS 11th house (11th from the 7th), the house of friends; so in answer to your multiple-choice question (he thinking of you as friend or romantic fun partner or serious relationship) the chart indicates that at the current time he sees you as a friend (you, Sun, in his 11th house of friends)

It's all clear now.
He got back together with his ex.
I asked him his birth data a couple of days ago.
He is a Gemini sun with leo moon, leo mars right on my natal venus!
Maybe this was just an ego boost for him.... and me, haha
People at my workplace told me that his ex found out we bumped into each last week at that event and that me and him spent the whole time together so she called him to get back together with him.
Well, at least this little fli rt thing
made me take my mind off L
for a while (a week haha).
So yes, he sees me clearly as an 11th house relationship.

Last edited: