chart pattern

vanila

Hi guys,

please help me to figure it out what kind of chart pattern is mine...
I thought it is a sea-saw but my astrology teacher told(she thinks) me that it is a splash with concentrated energy...I still think it is a sea-saw.....

and one more thing ..I also wonder if I have this Mercury/Saturn trine.....:unsure:
because I think I have the characteristics but I have problems with communication ...is it from the Moon/Pluto square to Mercury....is it possible Moon/Pluto square to upsets me that much and the Mercury/Saturn trine can't show itself ...?:unsure:
please :smile:

Attachments

• astro_.jpg
    astro_.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 50

wilsontc

Staff member
chart pattern, to vanila

vanila,

You said:
...help me to figure it out what kind of chart pattern is mine...I thought it is a sea-saw but my astrology teacher told(she thinks) me that it is a splash with concentrated energy...I still think it is a sea-saw...

Not all charts have a clear chart pattern. In your chart it looks a LOT like a seesaw except for that :jupiter: that "sticks out" and "messes up" the pattern. In cases like these, I think of it as a a COMBINATION pattern. Since there are two clear focuses of the chart and :jupiter: doesn't fit into either one, I suggest this is a seesaw-splay chart. This indicates you go "back and forth" on things (seesaw) and when you do make up your mind you go your own way (splay). For me, since there is a clear focus of planetary energy calling this a "splash" doesn't make sense, since splash charts have no clear focus of planetary energy.

With a third opinion,

Tim

Inconjunct

:sideways:
and one more thing ..I also wonder if I have this Mercury/Saturn trine.....:unsure:
because I think I have the characteristics but I have problems with communication ...is it from the Moon/Pluto square to Mercury....is it possible Moon/Pluto square to upsets me that much and the Mercury/Saturn trine can't show itself ...?:unsure:
please :smile:

The Mercury/Saturn trine is a separating aspect whereas the Moon/Pluto aspect is an applying one (it will become more exact with progression). I also think an aspect from two planets in conjunction, of which one is the Moon (especially as the Moon is also your Sun-sign ruler) might perhaps be more powerfully expressed.

Also, trines can be such a harmonious blending of planetary energies that they can be taken for granted and therefore go unexpressed without some conscious effort. Squares, on the other hand, are more dynamic aspects as they cause tension leading to action.

Phil

Hi Vanila,
Looks like a Seesaw to me. The two groups are separated by at least 60-70 degrees.

As far as your aspects are concerned, you need to check the orbs to see which ones are stronger....

Last edited:

Lin

Saturn traits become stronger with age and use. If you have issues with communication you have to learn to become more assetive, and maybe take some public speaking classes...in other words, face your fears (they say public speaking is the number ONE phobia - and I agree....lol...that's why I work only 'one-on-one').
Actually this is a skill that can be learned, both with learning assertiveness and maybe some casual 'speech' classes.
Anyway, the older you get, and the more self confident you get with practice, the more the Saturn trine will turn to personal power.
LIN

I go with 'splash' aspect pattern. I do think mercury saturn trine is valid even though it's separating

Actually, Saturn retro conj MC will knock your confidence career and socially until mid life. Plus Saturn is opp venus, this suggests to me that father saturn retro was either missing/absent or ineffecutal in early childhood. The saturn opp venus suggests feeling of being unloved in early childhood and therefore creates a cautious reserved affectional nature and having to work hard for any financial recompense. Saturn here can suggest a solitary, delayed career.

Moon square mercury shows tension and problems with emotions when communicating

themoon.gif
square.gif
mercury.gif

Moon square Mercury
The square formed between the Moon and Mercury suggests conflict between your mind and your emotions. You have difficulties making reasonable judgments because your feelings get in the way. Irrational decisions place you at odds with people sometimes, and you have the feeling that you're being treated unfairly when this may not be the case. You dwell on trivial personal matters and may have a real sense of insecurity.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/moonaspects.html#mosme
You can communicate well with those that are very close to you. Yet your peer group outside the family can be a problem with which you must deal before you can achieve success. Avoid the tendency to discredit the ideas of others when they disagree with your ideas or challenge you. Try to evaluate the ideas of others in an objective and quiet manner.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/moonaspects.html#mosme