Urgent - Did My Father DIE?

I am freaking out. I grew up not knowing my father (12/19/39 TU, Port-Au-Prince, Haiti) and hearing only the worst things about him from my mother (2/7/47 -same )who STILL hates his guts. In April 2004, my sister (5/30/76 TU Montreal, CA) wrote to me to tell me that my father had found out that I was looking for him and that he had sent her as an emissary. She told me he'd had a stroke and that he was in a nursing home. We wrote back and forth a few times and seemed to be growing some kind of relationship. She never did provide me with details about where my dad was or how to reach him. Then abruptly, with no explanation, I stopped hearing from her.

A few nights ago, I had a dream that she wrote to me telling me that there was no insurance money- NOT that he had died- but just that there was no insurance money. I woke up crying. I don't know if I am forgetting the part where said he died but this dream has wrecked me. I want to meet my father more than anything.

I dont know how to cast a chart for this. If anyone can help, please do.

freedomlover

Capsun,

I feel for you. I have had a similiar experience concerning my father.

As to how to cast a chart.... you didn't happen to look at the clock when you woke up crying, did you? I have been able to cast amazing charts for some of my dreams if I use the time that I woke up and looked at the clock(an approximate time within a few minutes is usually adequate).

Peace and hugs to you,

freedomlover

Last edited: