HORARY THEORY: General Questions VS Specific Questions

Dirius

Hello everyone. I wanted to make a post and comment on the type of questions people ask.

As in general questions. I've mentioned in some posts that...I hate this questions. The reason is because they never give a clear answer. They just don't.

There are some exceptions to general questions, which can be answered, mainly those involving pregnancy and having children.

General questions are something like:

- "Will I ever get married?"
- "Will I find a boyfriend soon?"
- "Will I get my diploma in 3 years?"
- "Will I be rich?"

Etc...

The problem with this type of questions is that, usually the chart will ALWAYS point to a yes.

Lets take the most common one:

a woman asking "Will I ever get married"?

Most ancient horary astrologers (including William Lilly), left a couple of instructions on how to judge a question like this. While most of them vary on the technique, and the planets involved, they are pretty much similar. According to them you have to look for:

- The ruler of the 1st house / The Moon as signifiers for the querent.

And then you need to look for aspects between these 2 planets with:

- The ruler of the 7th house (the spouse).
- The Sun (as a signifier for Husbands).
- The Planet Mars (as signifier for Man).
- Planets INSIDE the 1st house.
- Planets INSIDE the 2nd house.
- Most of the main signifiers in Fertile signs (water signs)

According to tradition, aspects between the 2 signifiers for the querent, and some of these planets, provide testimony of a woman getting married. The more testimonies you can find in the chart, the better.

The problem is that...this kind of answer is sort of a hoax.

While it is true that these testimonies DO indicate the likehood of a woman getting married, it would be almost imposible NOT to find any type of aspect or placement in the chart.

It will be most likely that either the moon or the ruler of the 1st will be aspecting a planet, or that you'll find a planet placed in the 1st house, or stuff like that.

So pretty much any general questions regarding marriage will always, according to tradition, be a YES.

Besides, we should also take into consideration, the fact that society today has changed. Not every person gets married, but that doesn't imply they may not have committed lasting relationships. Or life partnerships.

Sometimes the chart can point out to a potential partner, that might never become a legal spouse.

:innocent:

---

Now like I said, there are exceptions for general questions, the most important one, is the one about pregnancy.

This is because, when the question is asked, what you are looking are not for children, but for testimonies of Fertility. The ability to concieve.

Mainly, the ruler of the 1st, the 5th, The moon and Venus in good placement.

Fertile signs, Barren signs, Medium signs (those that are "sort" of fertile), House placement (angular is better), etc, would indicate a woman's ability to concieve.

---

To make things short: it is always better to ask specific questions. As in:

- "Will I marry my current boyfriend?", instead of asking "will I ever marry?"

Specific questions are more accurate.

Anyways, Hope it helps :joyful:

Last edited:

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
I disagree. I think the types of specific questions you advocate for are really no more accurate than the more generalized ones, and they both follow the same techniques to make them work. I'm also a bit suspicious of your exception for pregnancy.

If I'm interpreting your argument correctly it is that; the considerations for marriage are statistically likely to occur regardless of who asks the question, so it must be false?

If this is a correct interpretation than I disagree on a couple of points. Firstly that horary is not statistics and such a thing is really irrelevant if you agree that horary is divination (I don't know if you think that, but just following that logic through for the sake of completeness). Even saying that, though, planets are really no more likely to be in the first house than they are to be in any other house, and the odds are against applications between significators just because of the classifications regarding that.

People who ask "will I ever marry" vs "will we get married" are really asking the same question and want the same information, and it is gained in exactly the same way. They want a confirmation or a denial and information about when the marriage is likely to occur. People who do not have partners selected will likely want to know what their partner will be like, whereas people who received a negative answer will probably want to know what they can do about it.

tikana

i disagree with you, Kai

because if one is asking "will i marry current bf?" is not the same as "will i ever marry?" if Eve had been asking that, that would make sense cause Adam was the only man around. Astronomical chances of having an interference or some other alignment for someone else is coming in. I think horary is not permanent. i sure hope not unless you get fixed angles or planets pointing to querent is skrewed.

T

Dirius

If I'm interpreting your argument correctly it is that; the considerations for marriage are statistically likely to occur regardless of who asks the question, so it must be false?

No, perhaps I was a bit too meager on the explanation, regarding the traditional approach. While there are a few testimonies that do provide concrete evidence of a person getting married (mainly aspects between 1st and 7th,and sun and moon), there are a few "additional" testimonies provided by tradition, that while they may add some information, they can't really give accurate evidence unless they come in bulk. :unsure:

The original concept of my post is that, the technique given does not provide an accurate answer, given that by tradition you can look for many testimonies that may point to a yes, and some of this which in comparison could be considered "less important", will still point to a yes.

The idea behind the post, that focusing on more specifics can provide better answers, while asking general questions provide you with less reliable information.

And this is because the technique traditionally employ, will seek as many factors as it can, to be able to give the correct answer, and eventually you can find at least "some" of them.

For example regarding marriage to a desired person, the main evidence would be looking for the aspect perfecting, see if the event happens, its simpler and accurate. While asking for marriage in general, there are many things that can be considered, making the answer sort of clunky.

Perhaps I should have made the post regarding the technique, not the answer itself. I sometimes explain myself poorly. :tongue::tongue:

Anyways, discussion on horary technique is always appreciated :joyful:

waybread

Good thread topic, Dirius.

Even more troubling to me are questions like, "When will I get married?" (Not posed as an "if" but as a "when"?) It's sort of like the person is trying to force a horoscope to admit that she will, in fact, get married.

Possibly a valid chart would be one with the ascendant in a very early degree, moon VOC, combust or some such, suggesting that marriage is not in her stars.

I also take Tikana's point, that a chart gives an answer for a point in time; not necessarily for the entire duration of the person's life.

J. Lee Lehman (The Martial Art of Horary Astrology) cringes at vague questions like "Will I meet my soul mate?" (Or worse, to me, "When will I meet my soul mate?") If the 7th as the house of marriage has become a bit fuzzy in this era of living-together arrangements; who knows what house signifies a "soul mate"?

And it's too bad, because sometimes a chart can be really radical for a situation that the astrologer can't quite grasp because the question's wording is so general.

A perfect example was on another forum, with the question about the querent's ex husband, "Is he lying to me?" Mercury (rules liars) seemed appropriate as the quesited, but then it showed up in the 9th house. I couldn't figure this out (3rd from the 7th??) until the querent divulged that she had just learned the nature of the lie: it was that the ex had actually traveled overseas, while claiming his absence was because he was at home, sick.

If she had asked, "Is my ex truthful about being home sick in bed?" that might have given her the correct answer sooner.

Dirius, I also take your point that there is only so much real estate in a chart, and if we use too many significators, they can cause (me, at least) no end of confusion.

Last edited:

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
tikana said:
because if one is asking "will i marry current bf?" is not the same as "will i ever marry?"

In what way are those questions functionally different?

Dirius said:
The original concept of my post is that, the technique given does not provide an accurate answer, given that by tradition you can look for many testimonies that may point to a yes, and some of this which in comparison could be considered "less important", will still point to a yes.

It's up to the astrologer to weigh the evidence the chart suggests. Not count it. There is a huge difference in this. Several minor arguments for marriage do not necessarily perfect it and it is up to the astrologer to be able to make that kind of call.

That all being said, I disagree that the techniques used to determine if a specific marriage will take place are any different from the techniques used to determine if a person will get married in general.

waybread said:
Even more troubling to me are questions like, "When will I get married?" (Not posed as an "if" but as a "when"?) It's sort of like the person is trying to force a horoscope to admit that she will, in fact, get married.

Yes, these are a bit more troublesome because you often have to talk your querents down. :) People take things for granted and assume that something will happen to them.

tikana

Kai

come on, seriously

Let's say one is dating a guy ... she is asking "will i marry him?" answer is No.
the chances of her meeting someone else are pretty high.

It is not like Elizabeth I who didnt want to marry anyone at all!

T

Dirius

It's up to the astrologer to weigh the evidence the chart suggests. Not count it. There is a huge difference in this. Several minor arguments for marriage do not necessarily perfect it and it is up to the astrologer to be able to make that kind of call.

That all being said, I disagree that the techniques used to determine if a specific marriage will take place are any different from the techniques used to determine if a person will get married in general.

But that is sort of the difference right there. While you can find many arguments in favour to a person getting married (according to tradition), the marriage itself as an event will most likely be only achieved by an aspect, depending on the specific question of course.

The aphorisms given in favour or a persons future prospects are plenty, and in almost any given chart, you can find at least 1 of them. Of course the astrologer has to consider them, and in his own experience decide wether to give a favourable judgement towards the chart. But given the fact that most people do end up in some sort of relationship, it is sort of innacurate to really say NO (furthermore, the "excess" use of signifiers in a chart, leads to improper answers; but this is a personal opinion).

And this is true (statisticly) because, most people, DO form some sort of long term union to other person at a given point in their lives. I still haven't met someone above 40 that can honestly say:-"I've never had a long term relationship". And, as waybread mentioned, the 7th house meaning today ecompasses a broader meaning than it used in ancient times.

So, in essence, it is kind of bias to answer to a specific YES or NO regarding the question of "ever married", because the chart might be sugestting the person will find "someone", not necesarrily get married.

Of course the whole problems comes from adapting the ancient traditions, to our present society. Most people ask for a marriage question in the traditional sense (meet someone, get married, have family). Today marriage itself isn't necessary for that.

And my original purpose for this post, was exactly to avoid that general question of:"Will I ever marry?" because the chart will always point to a yes, no matter what; and this is sort of true, because almost every person at some point, do found someone for a long term thing....

So my opinion is that these charts, will always tend to be innacurate in the description. It is much easier to ask specifics, both for the astrologer and the querent. :joyful: :joyful:

Last edited:

tikana

guys

lets split this in even
eh?

Let's say i ask "will i marry Diriius?" LOL * i am just using you as an example!*
the chart points to a NO
it should give us a reason why, right? Kai?

if there is another person walking in that should be Sun or another planet your basic interference..

also you might have a situation when a planet is on the edge and will change a sign --- that is pointing to changing opinion on someone and we got those around..

it depends on what is going on in the chart, that is all i am saying. I am not arguing with you, Kai, but just saying as it is .. also, remember you are the one who said that your husband's job situation .. SR was pointing to a job then he got 2nd offer? i cant remember the details.. it is the same process.

T:love:

Dirius

guys

Let's say i ask "will i marry Diriius?" LOL * i am just using you as an example!*
the chart points to a NO

Because you would make me rectify charts 24/7 for the rest of my lifeeee, thats why NO!!!!!!:biggrin::devil:

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
tikana said:
come on, seriously

Let's say one is dating a guy ... she is asking "will i marry him?" answer is No.
the chances of her meeting someone else are pretty high.

I'm not completely sure what your point here is. That if a horary about a specific person turns up no a querent can return to you later to ask if she will marry someone else? That seems good for business at least, but if they aren't going to get married...then that one will also be a no.

This also doesn't answer the question I posed you.

However, I now pose another. What about wealth? How should one pose questions about their socio-economic status? Should that be general ("Will I ever be rich?") or specific ("Will I be rich this year?"/"Will this job make me rich?") and why?

Dirius said:
But that is sort of the difference right there. While you can find many arguments in favour to a person getting married (according to tradition), the marriage itself as an event will most likely be only achieved by an aspect, depending on the specific question of course.

I think at this point it may be wise to ask you who are you are quoting this information from. The aspect will indicate a future marriage, other placements are likely to show other things, but I'd really like to know what exact placements we are talking about.

The aphorisms given in favour or a persons future prospects are plenty, and in almost any given chart, you can find at least 1 of them. Of course the astrologer has to consider them, and in his own experience decide wether to give a favourable judgement towards the chart. But given the fact that most people do end up in some sort of relationship, it is sort of innacurate to really say NO (furthermore, the "excess" use of signifiers in a chart, leads to improper answers; but this is a personal opinion).

I'd also be interested in seeing what you mean by "excess use of significators".

And my original purpose for this post, was exactly to avoid that general question of:"Will I ever marry?" because the chart will always point to a yes, no matter what; and this is sort of true, because almost every person at some point, do found someone for a long term thing....

Okay, this is a much better argument. I still think it throws the baby out with the bathwater. Useful information can still be gained from the chart including a description of the individual with whom a significant relationship will be formed, its outcome, and the timing when this will all happen.

tikana said:
the chart points to a NO

Are you implying that a general marriage question wouldn't show why someone won't get married? I can't think of a reason why that would be the case.

I am not arguing with you, Kai, but just saying as it is

Really, Tik? You are going to have to do better than that. Saying things like "that's just the way it is" (if I am understanding you right in that quote) suggests that there is some fundamental truth to what you are saying. If there is, you have yet to adequately convey it.

The fact of the matter is both general and specific questions about marriage are perfectly valid questions and are answered in the same ways; aspect between L1/L7, Moon joining with a benefic, Moon applying to L7, Moon or L1 applying to a planet in the 7th. Everything else is really just descriptive on top of those basic placements. You could argue that questions about marriage generally require more work on the astrologer's part to make it worthwhile, but that is hardly reason to suggest it can't or shouldn't be done. Individual statements regarding preferences is totally fine, but generalized dismissal is not. There are people here who think that charts can't be read with early Ascendants, lets not add to the misinformation.

Last edited:

Dirius

I think at this point it may be wise to ask you who are you are quoting this information from. The aspect will indicate a future marriage, other placements are likely to show other things, but I'd really like to know what exact placements we are talking about. I'd also be interested in seeing what you mean by "excess use of significators".

Okay, this is a much better argument. I still think it throws the baby out with the bathwater. Useful information can still be gained from the chart including a description of the individual with whom a significant relationship will be formed, its outcome, and the timing when this will all happen.

Are you implying that a general marriage question wouldn't show why someone won't get married? I can't think of a reason why that would be the case.

But again, still provides innacurate information regarding the question ask. Of course you can tell a querent:-"perhaps you won't get married, but there is someone in the horizon"...but that is still a NO. On the other hand if we go as a "possible", then we always have to say YES, because after all the querent will indeed meet someone.

I suppose we can take a general question about love as a relationship question, supposing the client is asking because he/she is lonely and wants to find someone, and perhaps marriage is just the way they like to describe the sort of committed relationship they seek.

But like I said, given the extremely high chances of people always meeting someone, asking the question of: "will I ever have a romantic bond with someone?" (which is sort of the question behind the question) then becomes irrelevant, even if you could find a possible description of the person...

...it is much better to ask about specific person you meet. The chart will always reflect "possibilities" (which are the different planet placements, and planetary aspects to secondary signifiers, mentioned in the aphorisms of for example Lilly).

When I mean the excesive ussage of signifiers, is when they represent similar things, rather than other things. To me, and this is personal opinion, you can't have lord 7, sun and mars all represent a husband at the same time....but that is what I mean by that :happy:

While on specific cases, the other planets represent some extra people, or events, or things that might affect the given event, in general questions it is harder to identify them.

My original purpose is that...it is just pointless. You can come up with a sort of question, but can never be as accurate as when asked about something specific.

Usually if a person asks: will I meet someone? --- the chart will point to a yes...and this is because in real life, people do tend to meet other people, at least for casual relationships.

But that is my take, perhaps I was too negative on the subject on my original post :joyful: ...but I still consider general questions to be to open for interpretation for them to be properly answered, in comparison to the accuracy that can be provided when asked about a specific.

Last edited:

tikana

I'm not completely sure what your point here is. That if a horary about a specific person turns up no a querent can return to you later to ask if she will marry someone else? That seems good for business at least, but if they aren't going to get married...then that one will also be a no.

** what is the problem here? my point is the querent is asking about a specific person .. not a general topic ***

This also doesn't answer the question I posed you.

I don't understand your question then.. rephrase it pl

However, I now pose another. What about wealth? How should one pose questions about their socio-economic status? Should that be general ("Will I ever be rich?") or specific ("Will I be rich this year?"/"Will this job make me rich?") and why?

lol I would blow that one out ... #1 is it inheritance is it work gained how is it achieved.. tons of question.. define wealth .. my number maybe different than yours lets just say

I think at this point it may be wise to ask you who are you are quoting this information from. The aspect will indicate a future marriage, other placements are likely to show other things, but I'd really like to know what exact placements we are talking about.

I'd also be interested in seeing what you mean by "excess use of significators".

Really, Tik? You are going to have to do better than that. Saying things like "that's just the way it is" (if I am understanding you right in that quote) suggests that there is some fundamental truth to what you are saying. If there is, you have yet to adequately convey it.

Yatzi! I am not arguing you. I am having Skype debate with P51 junkies ... so far my team is winning! I am in yatzi mood atm *LOL*! look things are very simple WILL I MARY XXX answer is NO that does not stop a person from marrying someone else or asking about the other party! the basic question might be will the other person appear in the chart? depends on a horary... like that girl's chart about the job.. she didn't get THAT job but she got another one in the company. it took a while for her to get back to Tsmall but she didn't update the forum. the querent kept trying to insist that she will get THAT job and no other. L1 was in 10th house retro if I recall correctly. same thing is marriages dating and etc.

The fact of the matter is both general and specific questions about marriage are perfectly valid questions and are answered in the same ways; aspect between L1/L7, Moon joining with a benefic, Moon applying to L7, Moon or L1 applying to a planet in the 7th. Everything else is really just descriptive on top of those basic placements. You could argue that questions about marriage generally require more work on the astrologer's part to make it worthwhile, but that is hardly reason to suggest it can't or shouldn't be done. Individual statements regarding preferences is totally fine, but generalized dismissal is not. There are people here who think that charts can't be read with early Ascendants, lets not add to the misinformation.

when did I ever bring up early asce charts that cannot be read LOL I read them! people don't read moon voids ... shrug... I will deal with this tomorrow .. want better argument? there are people who refuse to ask questions when there is moon void! LOL I had seen those..

Dirius

LOL classic!

you are the one who said I am getting you addicted to rectification!

exactly! you are a bad influence!:w00t::unsure:

Besides...still waiting for that cookie...:ninja::ninja::bandit:

I expect a shipment of Chip's Ahoy by january, they don't sell those back here in my home country.:crying::crying::crying::crying:

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Dirius said:
But again, still provides innacurate information regarding the question ask

Why would a horary provide inaccurate information? I think you're confusing the information the horary provides versus what the astrologer makes of the information.

But like I said, given the extremely high chances of people always meeting someone, asking the question of: "will I ever have a romantic bond with someone?" (which is sort of the question behind the question) then becomes irrelevant, even if you could find a possible description of the person...

...it is much better to ask about specific person you meet. The chart will always reflect "possibilities" (which are the different planet placements, and planetary aspects to secondary signifiers, mentioned in the aphorisms of for example Lilly).
I disagree, a countless barrage of "will I marry this person" sounds even more annoying. @.@ That being said, I'm just becoming more and more convinced that you are misunderstanding your source.

When I mean the excesive ussage of signifiers, is when they represent similar things, rather than other things. To me, and this is personal opinion, you can't have lord 7, sun and mars all represent a husband at the same time....but that is what I mean by that
I can't recall anyone ever having used Mars in relationship questions as a general significator for a husband. Sahl, Bonatti, and al-Khayyat suggest that Mars usually indicates adultery of some kind, so his influence is not good.

It's not uncommon in horary to use the accidental and natural significators of a thing such as the Second house lord and Jupiter in money questions, and, in this case L7 or Venus/Sun depending on the gender of the spouse. So, really, the number of significators is no more higher in marriage charts than in any other kind of chart where one uses both the natural and accidental sigs.

My original purpose is that...it is just pointless. You can come up with a sort of question, but can never be as accurate as when asked about something specific.

Usually if a person asks: will I meet someone? --- the chart will point to a yes...and this is because in real life, people do tend to meet other people, at least for casual relationships.
I guess this is going to be the main divide in this conversation. You see these kinds of questions as pointless, but I see them as particularly useful in answering big questions about someone's life. "Will I get married?" if yes, to who and when, if no why not and what can I do about it?

tikana said:
what is the problem here? my point is the querent is asking about a specific person .. not a general topic

The problem here is that you are ascribing special powers to charts about specific questions and denying these powers to charts about general questions and providing no reason for why you are doing so. You seem to be implying that a chart about a specific marriage will show the reason for denial, but that a chart about marriage in general will not show why an individual would never marry.

I don't understand your question then.. rephrase it pl
It's simple; what is the functional difference between a general chart about marriage and a specific one? They both seek the same things and are discovered using the same techniques.

lol I would blow that one out ... #1 is it inheritance is it work gained how is it achieved.. tons of question.. define wealth .. my number maybe different than yours lets just say
These are all irrelevant qualifiers...

when did I ever bring up early asce charts that cannot be read LOL I read them!
Then that general statement was probably not about you.

Dirius

Why would a horary provide inaccurate information? I think you're confusing the information the horary provides versus what the astrologer makes of the information.

I disagree, a countless barrage of "will I marry this person" sounds even more annoying. @.@ That being said, I'm just becoming more and more convinced that you are misunderstanding your source.

I can't recall anyone ever having used Mars in relationship questions as a general significator for a husband. Sahl, Bonatti, and al-Khayyat suggest that Mars usually indicates adultery of some kind, so his influence is not good.

It's not uncommon in horary to use the accidental and natural significators of a thing such as the Second house lord and Jupiter in money questions, and, in this case L7 or Venus/Sun depending on the gender of the spouse. So, really, the number of significators is no more higher in marriage charts than in any other kind of chart where one uses both the natural and accidental sigs.

I guess this is going to be the main divide in this conversation. You see these kinds of questions as pointless, but I see them as particularly useful in answering big questions about someone's life. "Will I get married?" if yes, to who and when, if no why not and what can I do about it?

It is not that the horary provides innacurate information itself, its that the question itself is to seek information that would most likely, in most situations, point to a yes, regardless of who might ask, and may not provide exact information about the nature of the union. (except perhaps a very old person, or with some sort of reason to assume he/she might never find someone).

Besides you are taking the topic a lil bit out of context, the title isnt:

"Don't ask general questions, they can't be answered"

The title is:

"General Questions VS Specific Questions" --- with the idea being that specific questions do provide better information for your actual situation. Besides you are also forgetting that, this is adressed at the forum users which we can assume have some knowledge of astrology anyways.

:happy:

In fact let me quote my original post to say that I never refuted the validity of this kind of questions, I'm just warning that in most cases, either by the high number of planets involved in the traditional technique, or by the logical statistic that most people do find someone in life, it would be pointless to ask something you can deduce for yourself:

While it is true that these testimonies DO indicate the likehood of a woman getting married, it would be almost imposible NOT to find any type of aspect or placement in the chart.
I agree that perhaps the structure and tone in which I made the post, might suggest I think this questions are completly unreasonable, but it wasn't my intention, in itself. :joyful:

The other reason I consider them innacurate is given the nature of today's reflection of marriage. People don't ask about getting married, they ask if they will meet someone "special" (them believing in the romanticised version of special love).

Regarding the significators, I agree that horary uses a lot of the natural rulerships, and I think it is fine, but then it comes down to technique, thus I really don't think we can discuss that. To me at least the more, the worse, while less are more exact. But I said over and over, that is just my opinion.

Of course I do think that, for example lilly, does give TOO MANY aphorisms for marriage, but this is perhaps because of the high % of people getting married.

PS: I have to say that, despite the disagreement, I do find the conversation interesting :joyful: - btw Kai, don't post so serious...I have to tell you honestly that while I enjoy your wrting (I think you are very detailed at it), you do seem as if you would be typing while being enraged lol.

PS2: I also don't care about early/late Ascendant ----

Last edited:

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Dirius said:
It is not that the horary provides innacurate information itself, its that the question itself is to seek information that would most likely, in most situations, point to a yes, regardless of who might ask, and may not provide exact information about the nature of the union. (except perhaps a very old person, or with some sort of reason to assume he/she might never find someone).

I'm trying to think of how to say this without coming off as mean or condescending, but I think you really ought to study up on the physical descriptions of planets and try practicing with it on your querents. Here on the forum that will be next to impossible, but with querents you meet physically it can be very useful. It's a good skill that gets overlooked by a lot of people.

I guess you could say the information is inaccurate or misleading in the regard you describe, but in cases like that it's important to be able to do more with it than just answer yes or no. So, while answering a specific relationship question can be fast, accurate, and acceptable, the generic version takes more time and work to get something rewarding out of. The specific gets you the "yes, you will marry that person", but the generic gets you something "You'll meet someone who will be like this this and this, look like this this and this, in this and this amount of time" (if they are lucky).

Besides you are taking the topic a lil bit out of context, the title isnt:

"Don't ask general questions, they can't be answered"

The title is:

"General Questions VS Specific Questions" --- with the idea being that specific questions do provide better information for your actual situation.
That's fair, but your tone is rather dismissive of what general charts can be used for. Assuming everyone has a specific relationship in their "actual situation" that they are concerned about is a bit of an assumption.

Besides you are also forgetting that, this is adressed at the forum users which we can assume have some knowledge of astrology anyways.
There you go with your assumptions again. ;)

btw Kai, don't post so serious...I have to tell you honestly that while I enjoy your wrting (I think you are very detailed at it), you do seem as if you would be typing while being enraged lol.
Sorry about that. I'm excessively choleric and have been around the block a time or two, but there's no rage. Maybe exasperation and some head-desk moments. ;)