England UK

Mandy

Hi beauts!

Something freaked me out this evening. I recently met someone, though it was a v.brief encounter, who has showns psychic abilities in additon to their interests, and apparent research, in negative-directional conspiracy theories about the natural world. Cutting a long story short, this person has some strong reason to believe that England (UK) will be fully submerged in water in the next 5-10 years.

Personally, I have entertained this thought a lot in the past, but felt comforted by the fact that London (where I live) is shielded by France, in the event of a Tsunami or something. However, this persons predictions suggest an unforseen natural disaster.

Now, to be clear, I dont want to come on here asking someone to explain to me what some nuts person has said. That's not what I'm requesting. But I was interested in finding out if anyone else has any information in this field, astrologically or otherwise. I greatly appreciate your input.

Love xx

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Hi
Just to be clear, is it only England that this person was talking about, or the whole of the land including Wales and Scotland... and Ireland too?

Thanks

byjove

Account Closed
I don't know much about predicting that area in astrology, but a few things, I don't think England is sheltered by France, the United Kingdom faces sea/ocean from the north, east and west, Ireland is to the west, and it is open sea to the north and east; the only shelter I *see* is from the west with Ireland. Also, whatever talents this person has, you have to admit, that is one of the most extreme events that could *possibly* come to pass in the next few years, no? When is the last time that a nation of 60 million people were submerged in water? I just can't believe that.

On the astro side, good threads appear now and again on here which look at major planetary changes and oncoming configurations, plenty of which consider effects such as natural disasters. If you keep your eye out, you'll spot one; e.g. Pluto in Capcricorn, Uranus in Aries etc.

Neptune Rising

Byjove, that reminds me, I wonder if astrologically, such an event would be predicted by eclipses, solar/lunar, at the time that person predicted. I personally don't feel this will happen. Such catastrophic events can be looked at astro-wise, through eclipses, maybe fixed starts, rising on the horizon in the UK, on the day of a solar eclipse, for example? Or as Byjove says, through the outer planets Pluto, Uranus, maybe even them on a fixed star...

Last edited:

Mandy

Hi
Just to be clear, is it only England that this person was talking about, or the whole of the land including Wales and Scotland... and Ireland too?

Thanks

Hi Neptune,

Thank you for your replies. He did just mention England, but he isnt the most educated person or the most articulate person, so I'm unsure if his feelings are generalizable. However, I know people who were there on the 6th July 2004(?), that year if the London bombings, when he predicted people running for their lives in London; in smoke, just before the bombings happened. Although I suppose that can be generalizable to the looting fires too.

Last edited:

Mandy

I don't know much about predicting that area in astrology, but a few things, I don't think England is sheltered by France, the United Kingdom faces sea/ocean from the north, east and west, Ireland is to the west, and it is open sea to the north and east; the only shelter I *see* is from the west with Ireland. Also, whatever talents this person has, you have to admit, that is one of the most extreme events that could *possibly* come to pass in the next few years, no? When is the last time that a nation of 60 million people were submerged in water? I just can't believe that.

On the astro side, good threads appear now and again on here which look at major planetary changes and oncoming configurations, plenty of which consider effects such as natural disasters. If you keep your eye out, you'll spot one; e.g. Pluto in Capcricorn, Uranus in Aries etc.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I dont know to what extent it is practicable to rely on extant knowledge about forces of nature in predicitng with any accuracy these extreme, hypothsised events. Two things that spring to mind as possible causes of this man's prediction are hurricanes and tsunamis. England doesnt seem to be a primary candidate as a victim to these since England isnt considered a hot spot. Im just wondering about whether there are any underlying changes, such as cracking of tectonic plates due to global warming, for example, that could cause a major event such as this. I wish I knew a very good geologist. In fact, I will try to get on the case.

Neptune Rising

You know, I heard somewhere that fracking in the UK, and elsewhere, is on the increase and will be in the near future. This, has been said, to cause earthquakes in places where there aren't meant to be any. I think there was one in the UK, near a fracking site, either this year or last year... but I don't know how relevant that is to that guy's prediction...

junoisuppose

We're always having floods.
Maybe he forsaw floods in all different areas of England, but not necessarily at the same time and not necessarily in all places.
I'd still be interested to hear about the astrology though...:unsure:

*emma*

Banned
is there a name for this psychic? For the uk to be buried under water is so far fetched it borders on the ridiculous, as someone else said earlier, whohas this ever happened to before part from myths of atlantis

Last edited:

dr. farr

Maybe the person sees allegorical visions?? For example England buried under water, could that mean "underwater" in the financial sense? Buried under financial debt? Because that well might be forthcoming (in the US, the term "underwater" is often used in reference to a property for which the owner owes more $$ than the property is worth)

piercethevale

Edgar Cayce said that "most of Northern Europe will disappear as in the twinkling of an eye."
It was one of the few predictions for the future that He made and fewer yet in which He didn't place any thing conditional upon it.
I have taken it to mean a polar shift...and a very radical one.

piercethevale

...and according to a dream Edgar had...all of the United States west of Nebraska will be under the Pacific Ocean by the 22nd century.

Mandy

Thank you all, sincerely, for taking the time to reply. In terms of the comments made questioning the "validity" of my associate's prediction, I'll say that I think he loves attention and, consequently, or not, I know that he has done some reading in this arena. It was for this reason that I got slightly worried beacuse I didnt know his sources of information. But given that he was broadcasting overtly "his" predictions, I grew concerned that there was some validity to them since, given his character, he wouldnt go out of his way to gain bad press. That's the psychological profile, as screened by me. Anyway, whether or not his predictions are genuine and true, they do seem in line at least with Cayce's prognoses. Perhaps Cayce readings were his sources, perhaps something else.

Out of interest piercethevale, and anyone else who'd like to share, how does this make you feel about your future? Has it put you off, even slightly, about being productive in the material world or how has it changed your outlook on life, if compared to what your outlook would have been had you never come across this information? Its made my heart sink.

Last edited:

*emma*

Banned
Edgar Cayce said that "most of Northern Europe will disappear as in the twinkling of an eye."
It was one of the few predictions for the future that He made and fewer yet in which He didn't place any thing conditional upon it.
I have taken it to mean a polar shift...and a very radical one.

Oh nd have any of his predictions ever come true?

*emma*

Banned
Thank you all, sincerely, for taking the time to reply. In terms of the comments made questioning the "validity" of my associate's prediction, I'll say that I think he loves attention and, consequently, or not, I know that he has done some reading in this arena. It was for this reason that I got slightly worried beacuse I didnt know his sources of information. But given that he was broadcasting overtly "his" predictions, I grew concerned that there was some validity to them since, given his character, he wouldnt go out of his way to gain bad press. That's the psychological profile, as screened by me. Anyway, whether or not his predictions are genuine and true, they do seem in line at least with Cayce's prognoses. Perhaps Cayce readings were his sources, perhaps something else.

Out of interest piercethevale, and anyone else who'd like to share, how does this make you feel about your future? Has it put you off, even slightly, about being productive in the material world or how has it changed your outlook on life, if compared to what your outlook would have been had you never come across this information? Its made my heart sink.

So who is he if he is broadcasting?

Mandy

He has a youtube channel and a personal facebook where he chats about all this stuff. But I cant reveal his identity.

Neptune Rising

I noticed today, apart from the persistant rain, that the UK is going to experience more floods this weekend. But over the last year we've had so much flooding, from the air it does look like the UK is underwater in places. I know the prediction from the guy sounds like a major disaster of a tsunami type, but I wonder how he sees it. Like, how you predict that type of stuff using astrology. We used to have a guy on the forum that predicted the weather using astrology, but i haven't got a clue how to..

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/britain-braced-more-heavy-flooding-051301731.html